Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@Beeni; I hate myself more...quess what!?πŸ˜’ I tried to like the show in June,as everyone was gaga over it...till saw Shanak and the Iktara promo,I was like this is what is called chemistry!😍

@Veena; I love JWM...really never got over that movie as many times I watch it! I think your talking about manjeet?
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL veena do you believe in karma? i think i just got struck with it! 🀣 i was making fun of you thinking swapna jee is at the concert and here I mistake manjeet for gurmeet! 🀣 hahaha!

i lovee the side hug shaan gives to Khanak when she's leaving the van! *sigh* it SO felt non scripted!
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
shan with family reminds me why i love RBO

i love this family

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey all!

so what was good in the episode today apart from some eye-candy shaan? uh.............nothing!

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loooks like I missed out a lot on the DT ... Guys fill me in ..  wats everyone discsussings ..

Btw .. Written updates are ready !!!!
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww i LOVE khushboo! <3 she can be such a darling when she wants to be one! <3
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
zenn:

shan with khandelwals was good
(i think he was embarrassed at sunil , akki outfits)

i liked the way shan called rahul on stage

i for one am not going to complain about story taking turns here, because i want this revenge business to end, so i'm going to close my mind here and go along with it..

i liked seeing tears in rahul's eyes..i think they're changing his character...
one thing that i still wont accept here: sam still loving rahul - no ji  not acceptable

i liked duck acting mature, serious
i like this guy if he's given a good role, and not wasted on comedy

i hated:
khanak's suit
it looks really cheap..
its showing too much..

i still havent watched the complete episode :)

i liked shan giving out his hand to rahul (i like the link the CVs made here - shan refusing to shake hands when they met)

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IFsKhanak

zenn:

shan with khandelwals was good
(i think he was embarrassed at sunil , akki outfits)

i liked the way shan called rahul on stage

i for one am not going to complain about story taking turns here, because i want this revenge business to end, so i'm going to close my mind here and go along with it..

i liked seeing tears in rahul's eyes..i think they're changing his character...
one thing that i still wont accept here: sam still loving rahul - no ji  not acceptable

i liked duck acting mature, serious
i like this guy if he's given a good role, and not wasted on comedy

i still havent watched the complete episode :)

i liked shan giving out his hand to rahul (i like the link the CVs made here - shan refusing to shake hands when they met)

Sweetnesss.. i love what you have written Teech... (there is a reason you are a teacher and i am not)πŸ˜†

Any who... i am on the bus that hopes that this track is over..

I love Jas when he is acting serious and mature ..  he is good if given a good part in the show.. i am gald his turn came..

I love the K family.. love them all regardless of their quirkeness.. they are all adorable!!

I love ShaNak.. they are just them!! Imperfect in their own way .. extremely loveable and totally to an extent that i want to go hug them tight and say 'can i be you' (to khanakπŸ˜†)

I know this show is in its down than the ups we have seen.. but my happy endorphins are just deteriorating and i want a refillπŸ˜ƒ.. so from me.. i am going to look forward to the track and enjoy... hoping that i have nothing to complain about!!!😳😳

PS: love the anology at the end.. love it!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@teech

lol!πŸ˜† agreed! all those things you mentioned were good. shanak were also as always cute. but i am sorry i did not like the much hyped concert.

@veena

if there is a 'rock on ending' bus, please resrve a seat for me! however, i have my doubts about it ending. friends breaking up/making up part 2 is on its way!πŸ˜›

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zee..
whatever it is .. i am going to wait and see what happens.
I think i am bogging myself down mentally constantly feeling the show.. and getting ansie about it.
I think i need to take a step back and not let me effect it like it does..in all the anxiety i am missing out the cutness of Shaan.. adorable Khanak.. and everything around them.. 😳