CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 (Page 75)

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Uhhhhhhh!!!!! Missed the last scene!!!! darn it!!!! I wathced the whole of Behroopiya just for the l;ast scene, and then, my father walks in with style, to catch me watching Behroopiya... and he say "Change it now"!!! Just because of the tamaasha I had done last time!!!!Ouch Now this is sooooo undone!!!!!

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
there was a scene............ daya was in OT, all others were sitting outside anxiously............

abhijeet had an amazing expression. his face & eyes were such that one would definitely say, he's dead.

totally chalk-white his face was........... i couldn't find the caps........... but you of course will realise which moment i am talking about...................

another thing........... when abhijit said, ' daya, main........abhi ', a tear rolled down frm daya's eyes........CryCryCryCryCry

that made abhijit break down completely................... he went near the window pane.....

i had not noticed that before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayhi2suLadyMeringueNandiniRaizadaa

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@Darkknight: That was the thing that actually made my tears uncontrollable in the first place!!!!

BTW, are they showing any series again on Sunday?????
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Ok was on bed the whole week and then had to convince family lots to watch behroopiya saying I won't cry and stress myself much !! But that's simply not possible !!! I used to just see reruns before 15th Aug. 2009 but heard somethings in store for ID so saw it that day !! The first episode I saw on actual air date !! That was enough fir me to tell daya sir mattered as much as Abhi sir did !!!
Today even after such a long time and making up my mind saying I won't cry I just couldn't control !! I was crying badly !!! I thought I'll get a good scolding from mom for crying so much because in weakness i'm just unable to control tears and this time I was crying non stop !!$ was strong enough till the scene where Abhi sir says " daya ne kaha na aapko humein darane ke liye ?? " and that was it !! I couldn't resist more !! Tears simply started flowing !!! And then "Daya ... Main abhi .. " the tear drop flowing from Daya sir's eye broke me down !!! "sir aap theek se jhoot bbhi nahi bol sakte " uff !!!

I cried lots !! Non stop !! Now my heads aching and have been banned from sitting and watching lapata ladkiya !!!

Buylt behroopiya is a masterpiece by trio !! Every single person from the trio makes me cry !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSAastonishLadyMeringue

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
just checked burrp tv schedule...........

Sat :

5:00 PM : 697

6:00 PM : 698

& the inheritance is scheduled on sunday 10 pm

they have changed the previous schedule.....Angry
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
That what Bhvana di!!!! This episode is such.... it really crates that magic to make on cry!!!! But I feared watching it in front of my dad again... because last time I watched it, I cried real bad, and my parents scolded me bad!!!Cry
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
God is great at times !!! I asked my mom to just put CID for 1 second and it was that very scene !!! My mom likes Days sir a lot !!! And so didn't stop me !!! Now that makes me feel better !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMeringue

LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Lucky you are Bhvana di,....... but I founf something very starnge in it..... if Abhi sir was the Behroopiya, then why was ACP sir and Daya sir acting strangely?????

Go to top