CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 (Page 65)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Clap

ACP PRadyuman shooting his son and saying 'dil chahe kitna hi roye, par goli chalate samay haath kaanpne nahin chahiye'. Love you sir. Smile

ClapClapClap Duty comes first with some people

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Wow lots of discussions here !!! Well look Daya and Abhijeet are 2 different people with according meof opposite nature !!

Now I've always felt that Daya never had to prove and go against everyone to show that he's protective about him or supports him !!! It many times becomes self evident !!! Even if Daya doesn't we know he supports him !!! Be it AKAKR or Behroopiya KD one we saw Daya go seperately to investigate about Abhijeet isn't it ??? It's obviously because he know Abhijeet can't be wrong and that feeling of his need not be portrayed !!!
Another important reason is that Abhijeet is a little more mentally stronger than Daya !!! We have seen that Daya is more emotionally oriented than Abhijeet !! Now be it staged murder or even missing bullet daya was ready to shoot himself !! Now that is something Abhijeet would never do !!! There's this understanding between our duo !!! Daya knows that Abhijeet is strong enough and can handle everything by himself and even after that even though silently he'll support him !!! Another thing is that ACP needs abhi-daya with him !!! If abhijeet goes out of line and does any investigation by himself or something Daya understands that it's difficult for ACP to handle everything alone so stays back with him !!! Now if we remember dishonest cop or even Mamta Ashram one didn't we see Abhi speaking harshly to daya at one moment ?? That doesn't mean Abhijeet won't support Daya !! He sees what's right and supports that !! Same with all CID officers !!! That know ki no matter what the case is it's duty first then personal feelings !!

Even it's with ACP sir !!! How can we forget what ACP said to Daya in behroopiya ??? Didn't he doubt him ?? Didn't he think this daya isn't the real one ?? He did right ?? So that's what i'd say !!! Apart from all personal relations and all one major thing is thy they are CID officers !!! And that CID element is bound to be given more preference !!! When it's duty then be it anyone they'll doubt them but that won't mean they'll leave them alone !!! Somewhere down the line we'll see them supporting each other !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous7astonishvisromNandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I know Bhavna personal relations are secondary to police and paramilitary personals. Who would know it better than me. I have first hand experience 
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Which episode going on now, impossible murder?
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Blackmail victims now. Big smile

It was sooo sweet. Asha goes to the hospital and tells 'Hi' to Daya. Big smile 

And Abhijeet - noticed that he looked slightly different in Impossible Murder, but in Blackmail Victims he is more like the present  Abhijeet....not much change in him  after that.

Edited by visrom - 22 February 2011 at 4:39am
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Blackmail victims now. Big smile

It was sooo sweet. Asha goes to the hospital and tells 'Hi' to Daya. Big smile 

And Abhijeet - noticed that he looked slightly different in Impossible Murder, but in Blackmail Victims he is more like the present  Abhijeet....not much change in him  after that.
I would say one thing, both of them are protective for each otherSmile
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

A bandh in my city ensured that I can get to see some of the BEST episodes. I am enjoying it to the fullest. I am seeing Impossible Murder for the second time on TV (the first being in 2001). I've seen it on computer a dozen times, but enjoyed it on TV.

Blackmail victims - lovely case, the thrill, suspense, excitement....just loving it.  (It's not over yet)

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
And a relatively free day at the hospital ensured I could have a nice discussion on the show

Go to top