CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 (Page 58)

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
May be you are right, Daya to unke bete jaisa hai and what is Abhjjeet - The step son?

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I wanted to add...

Just think of two episodes - Staged Murder and Revenge of the criminal.

Look at how Abhijeet reacted when Daya was accused and how Daya reacted when Abhijeet was accused.

Originally posted by nandiniraizada

May be you are right, Daya to unke bete jaisa hai and what is Abhjjeet - The step son?
This is real injustice...for ACP they both are absolutely equal BUT, there is a slight difference. I had this discussion with someone else long back. LOL Wonder if she's silently watching this....

When Acp lost his eyesight, Daya was spending the whole night in ACP's house. But Abhijeet was busy in the meetings with the seniors. No offence to him....he is second-in-command and so he was consulted by ACP's seniors. Even then....he calls Daya to the bureau late in the night. Daya actually forgets that Abhijeet had called him. Abhijeet calls him a second time and reminds....we'll discuss this in detail this week when I post this episode in the IF re-run.

ACP and Abhijeet don't have that emotional attachment to the extent that Daya has with ACP. I've felt this....maybe I am wrong. Let's all watch this episode this week and then discuss in detail.

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
In staged murder Abhjeet says agar tumhe kuch hua to main CID chor dunga! I wonder if Daya has ever made such a declaration.

And I really feal they desert him at the slightest sign of trouble. In Revenge of the criminal no one did once say Abhijeet aisa nahin kar sakta. Salunkhe was even happy
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
No I think ACP is attached to Abhijeet in his own way. If something happened to him, ACP gives shattered expressions, but never says Abhijeet aisa nahin kar sakta
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged

In staged murder Abhjeet says agar tumhe kuch hua to main CID chor dunga! I wonder if Daya has ever made such a declaration.
Yeah...Daya never made such a declaration. He was with the ACP in the investigations against Abhijeet.  Also Abhijeet is tougher in such situations. He didn't place a gun on his forehead and try to shoot himself.

And I really feal they desert him at the slightest sign of trouble. In Revenge of the criminal no one did once say Abhijeet aisa nahin kar sakta. Salunkhe was even happy
Salunkhe was not happy....he got evidence against Abhijeet and he was showing it to ACP, that's all. he was not in the league of Anjalika.

Daya doesn't always desert Abhijeet....he was with Abhijeet in the lock up till KD arrived in a recent episode, wasn't he?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniRaizadaa

NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

[QUOTE=nandiniraizada]In 

Daya doesn't always desert Abhijeet....he was with Abhijeet in the lock up till KD arrived in a recent episode, wasn't he?
I am not saying that Daya deserts him but he does not publicy support

Dr Salunkhe is not in the same league as Anjalika , he was as happy as anyone alse in the talking parrot when the body was not of Abhijeet. But he was happy in the Revenge of the Criminal, the way he said where is you right hand man, he was happy

Edited by nandiniraizada - 22 February 2011 at 1:18am
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
@Vis Daya was with him in that episode, thank God or I would have become really angry with him.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Dr Salunkhe is not in the same league as Anjalika , he was as happy as anyone alse in the talking parrot when the body was not of Abhijeet. But he was happy in the Revenge of the Criminal, the way he said where is you right hand man, he was happy

It was a sarcastic anger....something like 'why on earth is Abhijeet doing such stuff'. It was not happiness.

Yeah....Daya doesn't publicly show support when Abhijeet is in trouble. Brings us back to the same issue....because ACP is not really convinced of Abhijeet's innocence(as in Revenge of the criminal), he doesn't want to defy ACP and support Abhijeet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

auntyno1

Go to top