Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
They are the main reason we all are here....😛

About Abhijeet...he did have a few sips. Otherwise, how would he become dizzy? He ordered, but he could have pretended to drink it and just poured it onto the carpet while the dance was on.

Never mind....'dost ke liye sab maaf'. 😉
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: auntyno1

I agree, Don's Final Revenge is one of the worst cases.
Visrom, Abhijeet ordered a whiskey, but how many sips did he take? I always think he did it to merge with the scene, to try and look dissipated just the same way the director included that almost Item dance. "Woh sharabi keya sharabi ....." to complete the picture.
Daya has a physique that simply does not allow any sort of indulgence in the health angle, (and I mean our Daya, not Dayanand Setty).  Thus it is left for Abhijeet to mingle with any sort of background be it drinks in a few cases or try to act a dope-pusher.
All roads lead to Rome.😊 Why do we end up discussing Abhijeet and Daya, esp,. Abhijeet?

Because they are the best people to discuss Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A few sips of whiskey can make an adult male that dizzy? No, I think the booze was drugged. He pretended to sip and did not bother to pour away the rest secretly.
Edited by auntyno1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: visrom

No...it is about a guy who takes a family hostage in a building. He sets the bomb to 6:48 PM. Asha and Daya go to the opposite building to shoot the guy.  Abhijeet is on the ground floor with a megaphone and keeps talking to the guy. ACP enters the flat to negotiate with the guy....remember?

I have not see this. I dont think it will be easy to find in Bento's collection if the name is not added
Originally posted by: auntyno1

A few sips of whiskey can make an adult male that dizzy? No, I think the booze was drugged. He pretended to sip and did not bother to our away the rest secretly.

Yes it was drugged. The way he acted later was not of a drunk but of a drugged person. There is a subtle difference in the symptoms
visrom thumbnail
Yes, it was drugged. He recognised the bartender, then how did he drink something served by that guy, even if it is one sip? That's the whole point. He almost got himself killed.
Originally posted by: visrom

Yes, it was drugged. He recognised the bartender, then how did he drink something served by that guy, even if it is one sip? That's the whole point. He almost got himself killed.

Thats our Abhijeet. he takes strange risks. Why did he gat a shock treatment
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think he wanted to catch the criminal in the act, except that he chose himself as the bait What a brave person!
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

I think he wanted to catch the criminal in the act, except that he chose himself as the bait What a brave person!

EXACTLY !!!!!!!!
visrom thumbnail
Discretion is the better part of valour.