Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
No Meera bai. Look a good investigator gets to the crux of the matter. Abhijeet had not done a thing. She should have dug deeper before pressing the alarm bells. 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shall we leave it, as i dont want to argue on a useless topic......i am totally indifferent towards the women who have played any kind of role in abhijeet's life till date...be it shruti, aditi, taarika etc etc😊
Originally posted by: deep_baner

shall we leave it, as i dont want to argue on a useless topic......i am totally indifferent towards the women who have played any kind of role in abhijeet's life till date...be it shruti, aditi, taarika etc etc😊

OkπŸ˜† I know you dont want an argument with me . Its OK we will leave it. As it is she has been discussed a lot
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Again the same topic came about here!!!πŸ˜† And Deepika, yeah she did not actually "phasoafy" him, but still she should have gone more deeper with the investigation before letting the cat out of the bag you know..... Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago
Rashida, Deepika doesnt like arguing with me so she is cutting the topic now 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
acha 1 seedhi si ghoshna-MUJHE ABHIJEET BOHOT ACHHE LAGTE HEIN, baki unke aas paas kaun phatakta hei, i dont careπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMeringue thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah I know that, she doesn't really like getting into an arguement with anybody!!!
Originally posted by: Rashida13

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah I know that, she doesn't really like getting into an arguement with anybody!!!

Especially me!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😑😑😑😑😑😑
There was a power cut in my house. And I couldn't see Unknown Conspiracy. I waited all day for it!!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
After Unknown Conspiracy, what's the case being aired???? .

@Visrom: I missed 3/4 of it, since dad changed the channel to cricket!!!😑 But yeah, it was soo different watching Unknown Conspiracy on TV today!!!! I was fed up of watching it on net with the bad picture quality!!!!
Edited by Rashida13 - 13 years ago