CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
@Visrom di: πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When I told these things to my father, he was almost going to send an application to take me in the CID Team!!!!🀣
well, the house which is shown as abhijeet's is also at times shown as some other side character's house....πŸ˜†...and there is one thing i have never understood, that how come at times even sweepers or peons have such well furnished and posh homes?πŸ˜•...in the older episodes it was never like that
the house shown as ACP's in behrupiya is shown as fredy's as well !!
@Deepika: In the olden times, peons had the houses of their status, our officers had the houses of their status, and rich people had the houses of their status!!!!

But now, poor people have the house of rich people, rich people have the houses of poor people, and our officers keep exchanging their houses with each other!!!!!
there was one case, i remember...the one in which daya met anila for the 1st time...in that a father and a son were shown but the son was looking older than the father...πŸ˜†
@Deepika: Yeah, and it looked so awkward, that I started 🀣🀣

I saw the remaining part of Adalat today...I LOVED this scene where the judge asks Abhijeet if he would like to say anything before the judgement is given. Abhijeet with Gandhiji's photo in the backgroud says

'15 saal maine apni duty jee-jaan se ki hai aur aaj bhi mujhe kanoon pe utna hi bharosa hai, aap chahe mujhe phaansi ki sazaa kyon na suna de..'

It was awesome!!! πŸ‘

Relief in the end!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Nice moment....πŸ‘

@Visrom di: Lovely caps... and yeah, I remember when I had watched this with my dad, I was giving such a proud smileπŸ˜ƒ, and my dad actually started laughing at me!!!😑 But jo bhi ho, ant bhalaa to sab bhalaa!!!!
I was just thinking of Aditya sir telling FW '13 saal maine CID mein act kiya hai...aur aaj bhi mujhe apne fans par unta hi bharosa hai, aap chahe kitna bhi kharaab episodes kyon na banaaye'

Didn't mean to spoil the beauty of that scene or that dialogue, but the idea hit my head, so I posted it here.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago