Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonali says 'Raja maharajaon ke zamaane wali mitti'. I don't get it. Is the soil in our yard 'modern soil'?' Didn't the same soil exist 500 years back?

The same soil would have existed even in the stone ages, wouldn't it?

Maybe I am wrong...pls clarify.
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😔
didnt watched re-runs I hate exams😡
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She perhaps meant that those soils were open to air in the time of Kings and Emperors. But it slided down with modern soils . Modern soils mean which is open to air now.
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay!!!! Flashback's started!!!!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love the way Adi sir shows his uncomfortableness when Sonali approaches him suddenly out of nowhere !!! He's so humble and that reaction on his face is impressive !!!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Hmmm.... all memories refreshed back about this episode.....

The scene where the DUO were at the hospital, Daya sir was quite questioning him about Sonali, and yeah Abhi sir was looking quite very embarrased at who this person was......

Then later on, in the Bureau, there is a scene were Ketan's wife tells that Sonali is the killer, and Abhijeet was defending her in all manners.... and for one scene, I actually found Daya sir giving quite a strange look to Abhi sir.... it looked as if he were to say " Arre Abhijeet, hum sab ko pata hai, par tumhe itni fikar kyun ho rahi hai???"....\

Then at the Bureau, when it was revealed at that Abhijeet had sent love letters to her... bechaare Abhi sir.... had to go through so much humiliation with his personal "love letter" being read by the whole team..... and the looks he gave were just WOW!!!

Then when they go to Survi's in-laws place, and her mom-in-law says that shaayad Abhijeet ke saath hi bhaag gayee ho,.... at that point, ACP sir gave her a horrificly angered look... he looked offended for what she said for Abhijeet, and the look he gave was just Lovely!!!!

Then, the scene were ACP sir says that "Survi warnewale ko bhi jaanti thi aur maarnewaale ko bhi, with Daya sir saying "Aur Abhijeet ko bhi".... and the way ACP sir and daya sir stared back at him, for a second, Daya sirs looks said out that "Arre, yeh maine kya bol diya">..... wonderful expressions by the TRIO....

And the ending was really good..... especially when Daya sir says "Abhi bulaake lata hoon", with the Team laughing.... it was an Abhi-centric episode, but I actually found that Daya sir was quite the star of the episode.....😃
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved that dialogue 'Abhijeet, Abhijeet, har jagah phaste jaa raha hai. Ab maare jaye na brahmchari'. 😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the phas gaya bramhachari dialogue also
LadyMeringue thumbnail
😆Yeah, and then daya was like " Ab jab bhi love letter likho, das baar soch ke likhpo, kaun jaane kai saalon ke baad kahaan se saamne aa jaaye".....
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab to Abhijit fas gaya hai Tarikaa ke saath.. pyar mein..