Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Nandini: I knew why Daya sir behaved soo starngely.... but still ACP sir' behaviour and conversations on phone, that "Kisi ko mujhpe sak nahi hua, maine sabkuch sambhal liya hai" etrc etc made me really confused!!!!
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes all that was very confusing but police wallas do sometimes have confusing conversations which even their family members dont understand.  I am talking from experience
LadyMeringue thumbnail
@Nandini: Yeah di, I know that you must be having maximum experience on all these things!!!
Originally posted by: Rashida13

@Nandini: Yeah di, I know that you must be having maximum experience on all these things!!!

No actually not. I was banished to a hostel and when I finished my studies..........well anyways, I have some experience and these people are very secretive even from their families. They recieve strange phone calls all the time. They make strange phone calls in coded language and the listener is unable to make head or tail of it.
Edited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
They do that mostly for security reasons I guess... so that no one can disclose it by telling about the convo to somebody unintentionally.....
Yes but its hard being their family member. Its a constant feeling of always coming second. But its a feeling of remarkable pride as well
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Using IF via cell !!! Have noticed that CID 111 has been shifted to tomorrow night 10PM !! But would prefer you people to switch on at 4:30 today and check which cases come but 111 is for tomorrow night 10PM !!
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Any idea of what cases are going to be aired in the re-runs today?????
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's kissa qatil padosi ka for the 1st rerun !!

This assures CID 111 in store for tomorrow night 10PM
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CID111-the guiness  book of world record one...thats a good one and i must say, they all have done a laudable job in shooting the whole episode in one shot and that too for 111 minutes👏...I have seen this one twice before....i found the initial parts where only the side actors were in the scene, a bit dragging especially the portion where they go in search of one among them repeatedly yelling, "Ketki, ketki"...they called her so many times that till date i remember this name. Otherwise, am not very good at remembering the names of the other characters in CID.😆