CID

CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 - Page 34

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I seriously can't  believe it Debayon. 😲Someone is playing a prank on us. They'll put the wrong schedule and when we switch on, we'll end up seeing Manav Bomb. 🀒

One or two months before there was Code Name Banjara in the schedule, but they changed it.
Really it is hard to believe.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But I think if somebody is a masochist enough to fool us over this, he/she would have mentioned our common Dil ki dharkans like case 38 Stolen dynamite, or Highway robbery, or Code name Banjara etc.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Wow, Visrom Di and everyone else in India, really feeling happy for you!  I wish I could watch it. And not just that, I checked burrp.tv, it goes on to say this:

Mon, Feb 21 3:30PM 185
Mon, Feb 21 4:30PM 3
Mon, Feb 21 5:30PM 9
Mon, Feb 21 6:30PM 10
Thu, Feb 24 2:30PM 13
Thu, Feb 24 4:00PM 16
Thu, Feb 24 5:00PM 17
Thu, Feb 24 6:00PM 19

So y'all might be in store for a nice weekπŸ˜‰

And guess what episode #3 is, Daya Sir's first episode(if sources are to be relied). Can someone please try to record that episode, please, it is a sincere request😭

I don't get it.....why are they showing episode no 3 only??? They were 1/2 hour episodes...which means episodes 3 and 4 together form one case. Are they going to skip one? Or is it that they are showing episode 3 from 4:30 to 5:30 meaning they are showing 3 and 4 together? Then how come 9 and 10 are in the schedule??? I am confused!!! πŸ˜•
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: visrom

I don't get it.....why are they showing episode no 3 only??? They were 1/2 hour episodes...which means episodes 3 and 4 together form one case. Are they going to skip one? Or is it that they are showing episode 3 from 4:30 to 5:30 meaning they are showing 3 and 4 together? Then how come 9 and 10 are in the schedule??? I am confused!!! πŸ˜•

They might've messed up in numbering I believe. Because these are 1-hour episodes, and since they used to be 1/2 hour episodes, it would mean they fit in the whole case(including part 1 & 2) But if the numbering is wrong, then sources cannot be relied. Anyways, keeping my fingers crossedπŸ˜•
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice schedule πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............. hope we dont get disappointed....when we watch re-runs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..coz i think today i can manage all re runs as will be free today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
i can't believe what i am seeing!!!!!!!!! they r going to re-run our favourite era??????????????

but the schedule is wrong!!!!!! all those episodes were 30 mins in length.

even if they show 186 along with 185, & 4 with 3, what about episode 9 & 10??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
am I dreaming !! ...........what a schedule.............!!  πŸ˜²
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: darkknight007

i can't believe what i am seeing!!!!!!!!! they r going to re-run our favourite era??????????????--- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... that comes as a pleasant surprise 😲😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but the schedule is wrong!!!!!! all those episodes were 30 mins in length.

even if they show 186 along with 185, & 4 with 3, what about episode 9 & 10??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•--- may be tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anonymous7 thumbnail
anyways, i am going to sit in front of my TV frm 2-30 pm............

with a lots of hope.............😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait ........ I understand all your excitement and but .... I hope it's not classic cases no. 3 !!! Because classic cases list is different from CID normal reruns !!! Classic case no. 3 can be baby killer though im not sure !! Someone check and tell mr if it's classic cases or normal ones !!!