Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I was just watching the "Case of The Mysterious Gift". who was the lady, in blue dress, shown with Daya? any guesses?🤔

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shreela, that was never revealed, infact everytime i watch this epi, the same query pops into my mind, "who was that lady lunching with daya?"
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shreela

I was just watching the "Case of The Mysterious Gift". who was the lady, in blue dress, shown with Daya? any guesses?🤔

Originally posted by: deep_baner

@shreela, that was never revealed, infact everytime i watch this epi, the same query pops into my mind, "who was that lady lunching with daya?"

The episode immediately preceding 'Mysterious Gift' was 'The Killer in the Jungle' where Daya receives a bunch of prospective brides' photos from his sister.

He mentions that he is meeting each girl and they are asking him all sorts of questions...I hope you all remember this scene.

So we can safely assume that the girl in the 'Mysterious Gift' was one of those prospective brides whom he was meeting over lunch and obviously he was not interested in her.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nandiniraizada

Reposting the schedule

Reposting as I promised Tanza
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Case Of The Hotel Murder Mystery - Is it  the case where a Man was fighting with two kids staying in the next room of a Hotel and then a bullet comes from somewhere and he is killed. Or is it the one where a man is found dead in a hotel wearing another man's clothes and identity?
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Khooni Rastey ki Raaz was then , when Asha was there...The first female Officer of CID..
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Khooni raastey ki raaj was the recent one na..?? the murder on the raasta by the guy and girl...(martial arts wale !!) ??
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Nope. I don't think so.

Its Abhijit-Aasha Husband-Wife wala story.

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Khooni raastey ki raaj was the recent one na..?? the murder on the raasta by the guy and girl...(martial arts wale !!) ??

yep, thats the one🤢
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Is there another Re-run on 11.00pm onwards too ? But I watch Kaala Saaya that time.