CID Re-Run VIII list for 14 march-17 march Pg121 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
Busy??? With what?? New shows?!! Like Maa Exchange?? Sony comes with maximum number of bloopers all the time when compared to other channels !! Star and Colors are much better managers !!! 😕
Na Sony is very bad !!! Saturday is a day filled with crime starting from 8 !! I hope these people manage things better !!!
agree with you, i don't know about stars, but colors is really really doing well.

maa exchange total disaster

Originally posted by darkknight007

agree with you, i don't know about stars, but colors is really really doing well.

Yeah Colors getting in this Saturday special soon ..with horror and crime shows on that day !! a Good challenge for Sony who have all the crime shows on Friday and Saturday !!! Lets see... The promo of the Horror show on colors seemed good...a Bhatt show !!!..Must be good.. and the crime show is like the old "Wanted" !!! In other terms, something on the grounds of Crime Patrol !!
sony had alone the market of thrillers & horrors till date, now strong compition from colors too.....😕

but no one is going to take away the number 1 rank from CID in thrillers
Yeah !! Thats because of people like us !! No matter what... how bad the show turn we will stick to the show ... We are here for TRIO more than anything else... !! Also, Aaadat se majboor..😆
aadalat is a good show too, RR splendid actor, good plots also..
ok guys !!! this discussion can go into general discussion thread i guess !!
Originally posted by Shagnika

Yeah !! Thats because of people like us !! No matter what... how bad the show turn we will stick to the show ... We are here for TRIO more than anything else... !! Also, Aaadat se majboor..😆
Also our unsonditional loyelty to Adi sir
😆😆 Yaha bhi Adi sir ko aap kheech laayee Nandini di!!!! 😆😆