Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Stage Whisper (Page 2)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vahgar

Originally posted by tintiny

Lalitha, that is what I am trying to say...Dutta would have understood the danger/ staying under cover more if Seema had spoken to him frankly....after all he is a don for nothing...somewhere or the other he does have to use his brains...he would have realised the importance of staying put wherever he is...

Yep, I agree with you Tin, but they have never shown Dutta as being so logical......especially when he is emotional....... But it would have been nice if for a change they would have made him think and take a decision and plan a strategy to face his enemy, instead of people making the decisions for him......would like to see more of the Don Dutta, like how he handled Anna.....during anna's entry scene......
Exactly....why should other people make decisions for him and goof up his life!!

Pop Princess Goldie
Pop Princess
Pop Princess

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hiya...nice post...its absolutely true...but i have to stay...dts wt happens in serials isnt it...they think dat by shutting A door, der creating a miles distance between da 2 characters...lol...

da only thing i thinj dey gt rite 2day wz hw dutta ddnt touch his food..sum will power it must hav took but it wz nice 2 c a glimple of our sher dutta rather than da helpless blind dutta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I agree with you...Baaji found little foolish yesterday...Smile

Coming to Seema..Even I was shocked when she says She want to spend rest of her life with Dutta..If Dutta forgives her..that is only a miracle for her..Marriage...it is too much...how can she expect this from him now..STUPID WOMAN...Dutta ke liye hamesha Nakusha hai...wohi rahegi...Nakusha ke saamne Seema is mothing...What made her think like that I don't know...Unhappy

Seema might not know that he is already married to Nakusha...But Dutta knows that he has the best wife in the world...He will blast for if he listens to this...Smile

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 26 January 2011 at 6:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Jayati you won a prize...too good.

now coming to the post..yes the screenplay was very poorin AS-baaji-Naaku scene. but i was not interested in it so didn't even bother with pondering ovewr it...

now coming to that super deluded Seema...
i think that woman is getting obssessed with dutta now..the way she was whinning to keep him with her was pathetic...i think she will turn obssessive lover who will think that since she saved him she belongs to him and Dutta going back to nakku will be like a slap on her face making her want retribution...and we'll have to see a new vamp..

Go to top