Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

When will the creatives learn to write a proper screen play?  No they did not want Ayi Sahib to know about Dutta but then Bajirao who suddenly is looking very foolish whispers to Nakusha within Ayi Sahib's hearing distance that he could rescue the papers within nick of time...making Ayi Sahib ask, what it is Bajirao? Grrrrrrrr

Chanda does not want Dutta to hear so she goes out shuts the door from outside and says everything she wants to say and Dutta hears it.....kya screen play hai....this is call stage whisper and I fail to understand how the creatives brain work...everything Dutta is he is not foolish....if Chanda aka Seema would have shared the news with him Dutta would have appreciated more and the forgiveness she is looking for could be achieved too...for the sake to drag fest Chanda for a moment should not think the man who does not want to spend a single night under her roof will forget everything and marry her to settle down when she herself knows she is the guilty one....and what makes her think that he is not married already?  Very poor screen play and progression of the story😡  Your thought friends, love Tin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi ,
Hope u had a nice time at ur picnic.

Coming to ur post ,i agree it was quite foolish on baaji's part.
As far as seema is concerned,u remember that article about her temp. exist,so in my opinion cv's are keeping this option open by keeping her dilusioned.Personally  i never liked her,i always found her negative.
Initially when she re-entered & was miss goody goody with nakku,i actully thought cv's have turned her positive.
But after seeing today's epi. all my hopes went down the drain.
Let's see in the next 2-3 epis. may be cv's can actully rectify themselves or not.

Pooja😊
Fishfish thumbnail
I had a very nice time in the picnic Pooja and won the first prize in quiz too 😛  Pooja what the creatives have in mind for the future is not for me to know as I will judge each episode the way I see it...creatively it should be logical and satisfying...Baji may have looked uncomfortable making Ayi Sahib question him why he is looking so, what is he upto...but the dialogue not needed and it was utterly rubbish...about Chanda less said is better...the woman cannot act and the whole sequence today was very very foolish....
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats for the prize.
lets wait & watch what new twists cv's will bring.
so far they have rarely disappointed us,except past few days.
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Tin,

Totally agree with you,

And funnily Seema reminds chacha that Dutta is blind not deaf,
he can hear them and then she continues with her bak bak.....

Maybe they are making her selfish to explain Dutta's extended
stay.... if she told him the right place and also the newspaper
article, he would demand to go home......Just my thought.

Hope you had a wonderful time at the picnic......

--Lalitha
Edited by vahgar - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey jayati,

good u enjoyed........

oh there were quite a few bloopers today.....

but anywayz sterday's episode was far much better than today........ the story is moving ahead but slow pace.........

the only thing which sounded correct today was dutta cursing himself for mistreating his loving wife n thinking it appropriate to inform her.........

oh god, i hope the CVs dnt get any other odd ideas to drag that phonecall also by making r kala tai pick or sumthing.........

i still didnt understand y they shud make ayisaheb suffer..... she is an old lady, she shd b kept out of this...... so many times, they dont even show her on screen........ they cud hav done it for today also......... all added scenes were a waste.....

just hope sumthing nice comes up..... tomorrow................

tc
divya
Fishfish thumbnail
Lalitha, that is what I am trying to say...Dutta would have understood the danger/ staying under cover more if Seema had spoken to him frankly....after all he is a don for nothing...somewhere or the other he does have to use his brains...he would have realised the importance of staying put wherever he is...
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Lalitha, that is what I am trying to say...Dutta would have understood the danger/ staying under cover more if Seema had spoken to him frankly....after all he is a don for nothing...somewhere or the other he does have to use his brains...he would have realised the importance of staying put wherever he is...

Yep, I agree with you Tin, but they have never shown Dutta as being so logical......especially when he is emotional....... But it would have been nice if for a change they would have made him think and take a decision and plan a strategy to face his enemy, instead of people making the decisions for him......would like to see more of the Don Dutta, like how he handled Anna.....during anna's entry scene......
Fishfish thumbnail
Originally posted by: vahgar

Yep, I agree with you Tin, but they have never shown Dutta as being so logical......especially when he is emotional....... But it would have been nice if for a change they would have made him think and take a decision and plan a strategy to face his enemy, instead of people making the decisions for him......would like to see more of the Don Dutta, like how he handled Anna.....during anna's entry scene......

Exactly....why should other people make decisions for him and goof up his life!!
Pop Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiya...nice post...its absolutely true...but i have to stay...dts wt happens in serials isnt it...they think dat by shutting A door, der creating a miles distance between da 2 characters...lol...

da only thing i thinj dey gt rite 2day wz hw dutta ddnt touch his food..sum will power it must hav took but it wz nice 2 c a glimple of our sher dutta rather than da helpless blind dutta...