BOLLYWOOD's 62 Greatest FILMS. Whats your Opinion. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
there are more films that need to be there but will show when I remember them๐Ÿ˜†
kaho na pyaar hai?..pleaseeeeee. :S ...instead of gadar it should be veer zara....my name is khan was okay but i think new york was better...... .Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi,karz,kuch kuch hota hai,hum apke hain koun,silsila and yadon ki barat are somewhat acceptable...but i do miss some of the films like swades,devdas the really old version or even dilip kumar was good,dilip kumar,s naya daur,parineeta,ram lakhan,chak de,jab we met,mr india,muqadaar ka sikander,once upon a time in mumbai...
dere shud b kmg y mnik is dere.... wht insane...>>
Originally posted by ana zia

kaho na pyaar hai?..pleaseeeeee. :S ...instead of gadar it should be veer zara....my name is khan was okay but i think new york was better...... .Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi,karz,kuch kuch hota hai,hum apke hain koun,silsila and yadon ki barat are somewhat acceptable...but i do miss some of the films like swades,devdas the really old version or even dilip kumar was good,dilip kumar,s naya daur,parineeta,ram lakhan,chak de,jab we met,mr india,muqadaar ka sikander,once upon a time in mumbai...

I dont understand myself HOW Kaho Na Pyar Hai is on the list....so overrated๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ruky786

I dont understand myself HOW Kaho Na Pyar Hai is on the list....so overrated๐Ÿ˜†

true... lame story ..a bit of overacting...totally unrealistic plot..:S

I think its a pretty good list but it also shows how movies have regressed in recent times.

I have to give credit to my mum who made me watch most of those films when I was younger. Cant say it helped cultivate my taste in films now but nevertheless, I know a good film when I see one.

My Favourites from that list include Bandini, Anand, Abhimaan, Arth, Khabhie Khabhie, Silsila. I was a stickler for parings back then too and Nutan and Sunil Dutt were amongst my favourites. Anybody remember a film called Khandaan that they were in? One word for it, Brilliant!

I was surprised not to see Zakm, Bobby or Chandini on the list but I have to admit, I've enjoyed most of the films after Maine Pyaar Kiya too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by LabRat34 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

He's probably old enough to be my grand-father but โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†. I thought he made a fantastic pair with Rakhi! Part of why I love Khabhie Khabie actually.

Plus them and this song= perfection
Edited by LabRat34 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LabRat34

oh, i sooo agree...   this is my absolute favourite song of rakhi and shashi....!!   Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   the movie was pretty good too....!!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=571G9MzqgNU[/YOUTUBE]

the female version is picturised on the other sister... rakhi plays a double role in the movie....!!   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnUR0ZIzd88[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
Shashi kapoor was extremely handsome in my opinion. And loyal to his wife. What a great combo.