Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KatForeva

Can you suggest some? πŸ˜›

just some...?  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tell me what genre of movies do you like... and then i'll recommend accordingly... some might be a bit too slow paced... even i forward parts of it... πŸ˜³

they did not mention Golmaal... you should see it... with Amol Palekar... it's a brilliant comedy...

Awara with Raj Kapoor/Nargis, shree 420, chalti ka naam gaadi, sholay, shaan, deewar, are all good fun films... you'll enjoy watching them...

anand is also really good, but it's very sad movie... i really liked guide too, but it was a bit serious too... Embarrassed  

oh, you should see Waqt... that's such a good movie... the old Karz, again... it's a nice movie... and i absolutely loved Shakti...

some of the others... perhaps, when you are bit older, you can watch... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ   

oh, you should see ram aur shyam too.. it's not on the list, but it's a really nice movie... well, they did remake it into seeta aur geeta and chalbaaz later... all of them are good fun movies... you'll like them... πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have watched devdas (dilip kumar) and Dil deke dekho with shammi kapoor what a film and asha parekh's first film LOVED it
yeh i would have liked if mr india and lamhe were in too meena....but i g2 admit...i freakin loved most of the movies on this list when i first watched them....over the years...i realise how cheesy and bad they were...but KNPH, 3I etc were sooo good when i first saw them....πŸ˜†
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Definitely agree with the 90s and the recent ones. DDLJ, KKHH, DCH, 3I, RDB... love themm!

Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

i have watched devdas (dilip kumar) and Dil deke dekho with shammi kapoor what a film and asha parekh's first film LOVED it

oh, shammi kapoor movies were sooo good.... you should see Teesri Manzil... best ever suspense movie i have seen so far...!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

junglee was so funny... and professor....!   

there was another movie with shashi kapoor... and asha parekh... mmmmm... oh yes, i remember... pyar ka mausam... such a sweet movie it was....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i really loved the simplicity of the old movies.... bollywood has lost that touch now... i just can't enjoy bollywood movies the same as some of the yesteryear movies....!!  
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

oh, shammi kapoor movies were sooo good.... you should see Teesri Manzil... best ever suspense movie i have seen so far...!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

junglee was so funny... and professor....!   

there was another movie with shashi kapoor... and asha parekh... mmmmm... oh yes, i remember... pyar ka mausam... such a sweet movie it was....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

i really loved the simplicity of the old movies.... bollywood has lost that touch now... i just can't enjoy bollywood movies the same as some of the yesteryear movies....!!  

I am a massive Shammi Kapoor fan, I have seen Teesri Manzil, Junglee and Professor. My dad is a massive fan of 70's because he was born in 1962 so he knows about all these films and I have been brought up listening to Mohd Rafi thanks to my dad love the classic films but previous post those are the films I haven't seen though
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

These are the films I haven't seenπŸ˜•

Awaara (1951): Director: Raj Kapoor
Do Bigha Zamin (1953): Director: Bimal Roy
Shree 420 (1955): Director: Raj Kapoor
Do Ankhen Barah Haath (1957): Director: V. Shantaram
Pyaasa (1957): Director: Guru Dutt
Mother India (1957): Director: Mehboob Khan
Madhumati (1958): Director: Bimal Roy
Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi (1958): Director: Satyen Bose
Kaagaz Ke Phool (1959): Director: Guru Dutt
Navrang (1959): Director: V. Shantaram
Sujata (1959): Director: V. Shantaram
Chaudhvin Ka Chand (1960): Director: Mohammed Sadiq
Gunga Jumna (1961): Director: Nitin Bose
Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam (1962): Director: Abrar Alvi
Bandini (1963): Director: Bimal Roy
Sangam (1964): Director: Raj Kapoor
Waqt (1965): Director: Yash Chopra
Guide (1965): Director: Vijay Anand
Aradhana (1969): Director: Shakti Samanta
Pakeezah (1972):Director: Kamal Amrohi
Abhimaan (1973):Director: Hrishikesh Mukherjee
Garm Hawa (1973):Director: M. S. Sathyu
Deewaar (1975): Director: Yash Chopra
Bhumika: The Role (1977): Director: Shyam Benegal
Aakrosh (1980): Director: Govind Nihalani
Silsila (1981):Director: Yash Chopra
Umrao Jaan (1981): Director: Muzaffar Ali
Shakti (1982): Director: Ramesh Sippy
Arth (1982):Director: Mahesh Bhatt
Ardh Satya (1983): Director: Govind Nihalani
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983): Director: Kundan Shah
Masoom (1983): Director: Shekhar Kapur
Saaransh (1984): Director: Mahesh Bhatt
Mirch Masala (1985):Director: Ketan Mehta
Parinda (1989):Director: Vidhu Vinod Chopra
Bandit Queen (1994):Director: Shekhar Kapur

i really liked the ones i've bolded... 😳

i think majority of them, you'll enjoy... you have to see Deewar, though... i still watch that movie so many times... 😳   we had a cassette with all the dialogues... and we used to play it all the time, when we were younger... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
did someone say shammi kapoor!!!! my desi elvis persley!!!!!! β˜ΊοΈ.......oh and Teesri manzil is a ridiculously awsome movie.....i heart shammi, helen and asha parekh...😳..my dad made me watch tht movie coz thts his all time fav...and now..its mine too....πŸ˜ƒ
ruky786 thumbnail
Yep Shammi Kapoor...aaja aaja main hoon pyar tera😳
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

i really liked the ones i've bolded... 😳

i think majority of them, you'll enjoy... you have to see Deewar, though... i still watch that movie so many times... 😳   we had a cassette with all the dialogues... and we used to play it all the time, when we were younger... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I've seen Pakeeza confused why I didn't delete that one and the rest I need to see them I want to see classic films. πŸ˜ƒ