Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

26/1/11 - WU - Nivi accuses Sid (Page 2)

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

ya, but problem is that he never talks to them!!!!!!he only talks to nivi,sid and tayiji in the house!!!!!1111

this track has no other way to end, than by Viren's realisation and DS shedding tears and apologising to Viren or explaining to him why he took that decision., right! There is nothing more to this track. And since Viren-Nivi and Sid-Divya has got married, so it will end like that only. There cannot be any more twist in the story and no other end.

the twist would have been, if marriages had not happened,but all other stuffs had happened, so viewers would have glued to see who the final pairs become! This show after a couple of weeks will not be able to draw viewers anymore, as the story is very evitable and very predictable. A good story is one, where one cannot predict the end, but here the end is very well predictable. 
i am eager!!!!! tell what's the story like!!!!!!!!!

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

ya, but problem is that he never talks to them!!!!!!he only talks to nivi,sid and tayiji in the house!!!!!1111

this track has no other way to end, than by Viren's realisation and DS shedding tears and apologising to Viren or explaining to him why he took that decision., right! There is nothing more to this track. And since Viren-Nivi and Sid-Divya has got married, so it will end like that only. There cannot be any more twist in the story and no other end.

the twist would have been, if marriages had not happened,but all other stuffs had happened, so viewers would have glued to see who the final pairs become! This show after a couple of weeks will not be able to draw viewers anymore, as the story is very evitable and very predictable. A good story is one, where one cannot predict the end, but here the end is very well predictable. 
i am eager!!!!! tell what's the story like!!!!!!!!!
the story is already decided.LOL Because show maker like RS never shows disrespect to marital vows, so Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya will be together. Thats the reason, Divya was all of a sudden shown to be more mature and sensitive twoards Sid...such predictable story tellers!LOL
-Preetz- Coolbie
-Preetz-
-Preetz-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
why does viren want to do this to sid? thanks alot for the update.
hanane Senior Member
hanane
hanane

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooooooooo  much dear for the update   Smile
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

the story is already decided.LOL Because show maker like RS never shows disrespect to marital vows, so Nivi-Viren and Sid-Divya will be together. Thats the reason, Divya was all of a sudden shown to be more mature and sensitive twoards Sid...such predictable story tellers!LOL
LOL
The shock of seeing Viren's truth... she'll be like wow I have the perfect husband here...

Maybe I should appreciate him...turns all mature and sensitive  Wacko

Edited by peacefulblossom - 26 January 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

LOL
The shock of seeing Viren's truth... she'll be like wow I have the perfect husband here...

no, if she was so clever, then nothing would have happened...

Nivedita will think, "my poor husband, what not he tolerated for this "kamina" Siddharth". Siddharth is the actual "kamina", if he was not here, then Viren would not have reached this stage..saare musibaat ka jarr woh Sid hain....and suggest Viren "let us be partners and uss Siddharth ko jahannum bhejte hain..we can live in peace then"LOLROFL...Sid while dying giving his priceless, silent expressions...and later Vandana revealed that Sid had some problems in vocal cord and hence he was always silent...LOL
peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by peacefulblossom

LOL

no, if she was so clever, then nothing would have happened...

Nivedita will think, "my poor husband, what not he tolerated for this "kamina" Siddharth". Siddharth is the actual "kamina", if he was not here, then Viren would not have reached this stage..saare musibaat ka jarr woh Sid hain....and suggest Viren "let us be partners and uss Siddharth ko jahannum bhejte hain..we can live in peace then"LOLROFL...Sid while dying giving his priceless, silent expressions...and later Vandana revealed that Sid had some problems in vocal cord and hence he was always silent...LOL

ROFL Thats soo funny...

p.s I was talking Divya turning mature above.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Go to top