India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Written Update - 26th January - moment of weakness

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Arohi tells bua and Sanchit to go home and to tell mom that she'll be home soon after her work is done and she's okay. Sanchit tells her that he is worried about his sister, but right now he needs help with a girl he likes. Arohi asks who it is. Romit goes to Arjun and asks for the same help, he tells him to ask bhabhi (arohi) to talk to her, Simi is her relative. Arohi says SIMI?? Arjun looks at her pic on his phone and says she's way too white, she looks like and Arohi completes it, a VAMPIRE! looks like she's wearing flour on her face. Sanchit tells her that if he doesn't get her Romit will, and Romit tells Arjun if he doesn't get her Sanchit will. Both Arjun and Arohi set out to help their brothers. Arohi, bua and Sanchit come down and see Romit with Arjun. Arohi tells Sanchit to give him a tough look,he's his enemy, Sanchit tells her he's not an enemy. Arohi tells him to give Romit a tough look and show anger in his eyes. Arjun does the same with Romit, both fail to do so. Arjun-Arohi themselves give each other a look.

Dadi sees Arjun and Arohi walking and standing fine, and figures out what happened and leaves from there to call and reserves the place again. Arohi tells Arjun it's all your fault, now dadi is doubting us. Arjun says i forgot i had hurt my foot and just then Arohi steps on his foot and says now it will help you remember and also limp, Arjun says even you forgot and steps on her foot. Dadi comes in and says I had canceled your booking but not anymore, you both are going for the  honeymoon tomorrow, not at least stop pretending. Arjun-Arohi both say their feet are hurting but she doesn't listen and leaves.

Amrit tells Preeti that she did a good job by sending Rajveer and Gauri out for a vacation. Romit comes to Ahluhwahliya's and gives Amrit a box that Arohi sent, she sent her a letter and pictures and some other papers for proof to show that Arjun is a bad husband. She doesn't know how much this will serve as a proof but she will try to send more documents that he does illegal work. She tells her that she is going to Calton Resort for 2 days. Amrit asks Preeti if that is where Gauri and Rajveer are, and Preeti says don't worry the resort is big, maybe they won't even see each other. Arohi and Arjun leave for their honeymoon. Arjun takes out a ring and Arohi asks what it is, he tells her that it is his dadi's ring, Arohi asks why does he have it? Arjun tells her she gave it, he didn't steal it. Arohi says who knows, after all you are a criminal. She asks him to stop playing around with it, and not to wear it, it's for girls. He asks her if she likes it, she says yes it's a nice ring and he tells her good now i will never give it to you, i'd rather throw it and give dadi a new ring than give it to you. she tells him you won't find the same ring, and dadi gave it for her. Arjun says she gave it to me, i can do whatever I want with the ring. Arohi wonders why he always fights, now also and before also when they were on this road. Arohi thinks about their walk towards Sarhali. Before it was just nice to know she's with him and the day would be good, now just looking at him the day goes bad. Arohi thinks about their time spent together in the jungle and wonders why she is getting senti. She says to stop thinking about it she should start talking. Arohi starts blabbering about his car and calls him a jaahil and then explains what it is, and continues talking. Arjun wonders what to do with her, he wants to strangle her and then go to the jail for it, first problems with him and then the car, before also she was talking so much on the way to Solan, again she is talking crap, before it was nice to hear her bakwas and then he says to himself, Arjun stop thinking that, stop her from talking. Arjun yells at her and says to shut up. Arohi says why are you yelling? Arjun says you are the one whose screaming and talking bakwas, and anyway we are enemies, enemies don't talk. Arohi says i'm talking to mr. Softy, Arjun gets angry and throws mr. softy outside the car. Arohi screams and says he must have gotten hurt, he doesn't stop so she screams on top of her lungs and Arjun eventually has to stop. Arohi goes to get softy and Arjun locks her out and says you have gotten fat after getting married, walk to Solan and leaves her.

Arohi is standing there alone and yells at the car and says ok fine go i will reach there before you do, but how will i reach there? i didn't even want to stay in this road for so long just so i don't remember the days we were together, and she kicks on the stones but then twists her ankle because of her heels. She starts crying and says stupid girl I had gone to live my life my way, just 2 days with Arjun nothing would happen, then what happened. I loved him, trusted him and he broke it and so many times. Today he left me alone on this road where once he was walking with me. I am Arohi Ahluhwaliya I can't stay on this road like this, I should go home, but I can't go home or else dadi will send me back, why is dadi so sweet? or else i'd have behaved with her the same way like i am with others. She gets determined and says I will have to get there before Arjun. She stops a car and asks for lift. The lady in there asks her whether she's Arohi Singhania and says yes I am. They ask her what she's doing on the road like this? She says oh you all are press people? good, my husband troubles me alot, and today he has left me alone on the road, he hasn't gone too far, if we go fast, we'll catch up. Arjun has stopped somewhere and says where i left Arohi it will take her at least an hour to reach. Come soon Arohi i miss you and the episode stops on his face.

NO PRECAP.

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button. Big smile

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 26 January 2011 at 10:15am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

djad445artistb1ndushumy_85niftystingrendezvous4luvJANNAVikra96harikashiva25panpanDamayantiMHumtum25Zaraahpappy123Pinki_Baulashmarninnida0512nirleppannuUmang90garvitaaroralaiba.khanfariyaadakshu01lizzie_1mostinattitudeAngel.ARloversiddra_4_lyfsriyapoojakamatsbeautifulbckelsrocking-taurus3Jia1SabeeqaK--Minks--desi-galarjun.arohi4evaTamy95indianamericanhananemadhurya_chtrendzychandarani1-sia-Ms-Min-Hoprincess_star11Nisa_nrLindaxXxtanu111amisssmilyteri_susankellzsheetal6Bobbi.KS_Minionipkknd06Anu-Ananya-X-NeeNee-X-veil_of_roseskarankittunitu07-Afreen-Sallu_Kingneela226Ashi22prncz.Mandy.Fallen Angel*Dakoo_Minzy*yipee-tehreem-..Gurti-Kash..jeb1Anjalii...xXxSandstoneNisha_90rahmona_pakswetinselMariaa.SGshibzRajiniliciousPreeti.xo

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
done with the update Embarrassed
karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Thankyou :) cant wait for tomorrows episode! :) :) :) :) :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ObodroKargosh

Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
lovely cheers

ObodroKargosh

KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Oh my. Great episode. Shows that Arjun still loves her. Clap

Thanks for the update.

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ananya95

thnx a lot rosh

cruel arohi

aww Arohi is not at all cruel...don't we all know Arjun? he'll come up with a nice story Big smile

lol it's not Roshni's update today...LOL
but ur welcome anyway Embarrassed
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thankss

ObodroKargosh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index