Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th jan WU JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL ?? (Page 7)

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey friends did you see
Bauji said "all boys are just like that use and throw type"(In Todays episode)
ye bauji upna babua ko kaise bhool gaye, jo shaadi  shudha ho kar be aap ke liye woh brahmacharya ka pratigya be liya tha?!(aap ne iysa pratigya lene ko majboor kar dhi thi)
Hum tho bahuth khush hai ki woh babua ab uss pratigya ko chod be dhiya,lekin aapko nahi patha naLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Bauji?
shayadh bauji ko unka babua ke baare me shanka aagayi kya woh babua ab kabhi bhi uska nahi ho sakta?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Thats why she said like that.(may be she's getting scary dreams of romance and intimacy or something else?)

Edited by GKDlover1 - 26 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaice _girl

aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update
Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update - Avi getting romantic? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Bouji, Tanmay ko 24 ghante undher haweli me haajir hone ko kaha tha(pichle epi).Uski baathom se hum ko(shayadh Shika ko bhi) iysa laga ki shadhi ki baath karegi.

Hum ne socha wo shadhi ke baare me aur , unka family ke baare me pooch kar baath aage baday dhegi.Lekin kya huwa, thappad maarke, warning dheke kick out karne ke liye bhulaya hai kya? woh Shika ki bacha ke baare me kuch be nahi socha?(I think this wicked bauji has a planOuch)
We been thinking Tanmay is a weak character and may be a runner.But today's episode he's not like that.he was there to face the consequences too.Why  he was n't given a chance to tell his story?
Ab tho mujhe aysa lag raha hai ki bauji will keep an eye (24/7) on Shika to know whats happening between Shika and Tanmay.
May be bauji planning shika's abortion and getting married to her someone else without Shika's wish.(i wish it wont happen like that)Then
Me guessing,  may be both of them  try to  runaway from their families and met Avita some how in futureWink (I am jjust wishing both tanmay and avi to become good friends)
I wish and hope Tanmay should be strong and support Shika now as he is going to be father of Shika's child.(Not like his bro,who is very sadistic)
By that time may be Rv knows the truth of his bro and AST's sis Shika.AngryAngryAngry

Edited by GKDlover1 - 27 January 2011 at 2:48am

ice _girl

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
thanx for the great update....
Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
thank you chatterbox for the update
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Hey Chatter..Great update... Jungle mein mangal zarror hoga par kab?? Bahuji has totally lost it..I don't understand why she will not speak to Tanmay instead of throwing him what ..What happens to the baby??Avi was so cu................te....Baccha toh ab bada ho gaya!!!

BenNevis

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Hey Chatter..Great update... Jungle mein mangal zarror hoga par kab?? Bahuji has totally lost it..I don't understand why she will not speak to Tanmay instead of throwing him what ..What happens to the baby??Avi was so cu................te....Baccha toh ab bada ho gaya!!!

hi LaxmiBig smile
@Bold- bachca abhi puri tarah bada nahi hua hai lekin bada ho raha hai, TongueWink LOL 
Rain made me  happier  than more than avita scene. Finally...they got a showerTongue uparwala bhi intazaar kar ke thak gaya isi liye barish ko bhej diya . Shower ke sath sath avi ke shirt ki dhulai bhi ho gayiBig smileTongueLOL
about avita scene, it was sweet but i am tired of sweet now so Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisice _girl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index