Gunahon Ka Devta

26th jan WU JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL ?? - Page 6

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Chatter..Great update... Jungle mein mangal zarror hoga par kab?? Bahuji has totally lost it..I don't understand why she will not speak to Tanmay instead of throwing him what ..What happens to the baby??Avi was so cu................te....Baccha toh ab bada ho gaya!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi73

Hey Chatter..Great update... Jungle mein mangal zarror hoga par kab?? Bahuji has totally lost it..I don't understand why she will not speak to Tanmay instead of throwing him what ..What happens to the baby??Avi was so cu................te....Baccha toh ab bada ho gaya!!!

hi LaxmiπŸ˜ƒ
@Bold- bachca abhi puri tarah bada nahi hua hai lekin bada ho raha hai, πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Rain made me  happier  than more than avita scene. Finally...they got a showerπŸ˜› uparwala bhi intazaar kar ke thak gaya isi liye barish ko bhej diya . Shower ke sath sath avi ke shirt ki dhulai bhi ho gayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
about avita scene, it was sweet but i am tired of sweet now so πŸ₯±
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks all for likes and comments

i think yday episode was really cute from avita point

and abt shikha tanmay hmm i dont know  but what i think na if bahuji is so against the marriage of tanmay and shikha then shikha just might revolt. pyaar kuch bhi kara sakta hai

shikha wud just mayb  do run and go to tanmay thats where rv wud come into picture again once he finds the connection again.

bahuji didnt play smart move  though i sort of laughed at the slap she gave to tanmay and as i said indirectly she took revenge from rv without knowing

this move cud backfire on bahuji now

avdesh is all arpitas and shikha wud revolt now

interesting days ahead
talkie14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MonyP

hi LaxmiπŸ˜ƒ
@Bold- bachca abhi puri tarah bada nahi hua hai lekin bada ho raha hai, πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Rain made me  happier  than more than avita scene. Finally...they got a showerπŸ˜› uparwala bhi intazaar kar ke thak gaya isi liye barish ko bhej diya . Shower ke sath sath avi ke shirt ki dhulai bhi ho gayiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
about avita scene, it was sweet but i am tired of sweet now so πŸ₯±

Bada ho raha hai!! So true..Bahuji ka babuaji toh bigad raha hai!!! It was really sweet & cute ab thoda hot bhi ho jaye!!!πŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

thanks all for likes and comments

i think yday episode was really cute from avita point

and abt shikha tanmay hmm i dont know  but what i think na if bahuji is so against the marriage of tanmay and shikha then shikha just might revolt. pyaar kuch bhi kara sakta hai

shikha wud just mayb  do run and go to tanmay thats where rv wud come into picture again once he finds the connection again.

bahuji didnt play smart move  though i sort of laughed at the slap she gave to tanmay and as i said indirectly she took revenge from rv without knowing

this move cud backfire on bahuji now

avdesh is all arpitas and shikha wud revolt now

interesting days ahead

So rightly said..Bahuji was truly acting foolish..The girl is pregnant in heaven's name!!!
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey CB πŸ€— Thanx so much for the Awesome updates πŸ˜ƒ

Had missed the epi today but went on to watch it on utube after reading ur cute updates 😳 Awww wat beautiful cute soft n nushy Romance 😍 I got almost carried away😳😳 And the song is so apt for themπŸ˜ƒ I loved to see it on Akki n Kat but Avita's acenes made the song even more romantic😳 

One suggestion for u CB ......... Why dont u hire Shikha for some days at ur place. The way she is crying buckets everyday, ur water filling problem wud be solved and u wud be free.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahhahahahah  hahah ya my water prb wud be solved i wud tell her u go cry in my water tank i wont need to get up to fill water

ahhahhahhaaaa

the soft romance i loved and i kept picturising roll in the hay  hehehhahaa
chatterbox thumbnail

and hi lakshmi and who else is online..  babuaji bada to ho raha hai abhi bahut kuch seekh raha hai

bt from bahuji  her action on shikha was expected bt she made wrong move  now
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wooow ... thats so sweet of u πŸ˜ƒ
Wud be waiting for the pics😳
And Thank u in advance for taking all the pain to give us the pics of the wonderful momentsπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
oh ya the hut moment was very cute

i wud try to take those pics later