Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

danish and his stupidy

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
hi,
todays episode was like fulll of sadness....danish is too cruel....nd misha's mom is so selfish.she is taking advantage of piya's innocence, when Mr.Dobrial will cum to know about her he will certainly blast her to hell...or may be even leave her.Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarsaphira7988meaw--AROMAL--greenleaf007kaushiki9Mahak Sinhapalz_ksgRidziPiaJazSimi

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Today's episode was really nice....It was very emotional to see Abhay and Piya dying to meet each other...Danish is really mad,disgusting or even idiot ................I hate him and would like to smack his face twicw or thrice..........What does he think when Panchi will come to know about this accident will she not hit 4 more slaps or Kabir his own brother when he comes to know i hope he kills Danish or if nobody does nothing than i am sure Abhay will tear him into pieces.............I loved to see how Abhay said that"main tumhare bina nahi reh sakta Piya" I hope he returns soon and his so called mother should be handed to wolves   

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mehakmadivya92saphira7988--AROMAL--Mahak SinhaRidziPiaJazSimi

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
hey. .pia ka acidnt ho gya kya
divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

hey. .pia ka acidnt ho gya kya

ya piya ka accident ho gayaCrynd  abhay is gonna kill danish for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehakma--AROMAL--

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
aww. .idiot danish. .nw abhay wil cum bck
VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Dont worry Abhay will be back now and won't go away from her ever I think this episode is for Abhiya to be together forever and danish to die and Aarnab to find out Piya is his daughter.About Abhay's fake mom the wolves will eat her and Chaand soon .If  you want I can send some wolves to the shoot location to eat Chaand and Haseena.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehakmadivya92saphira7988Sapphire_238

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Dont worry Abhay will be back now and won't go away from her ever I think this episode is for Abhiya to be together forever and danish to die and Aarnab to find out Piya is his daughter.About Abhay's fake mom the wolves will eat her and Chaand soon .If  you want I can send some wolves to the shoot location to eat Chaand and Haseena.

hahaaha...ya sure u shud send wolves

saphira7988--AROMAL--

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya92

hi,
todays episode was like fulll of sadness....danish is too cruel....nd misha's mom is so selfish.she is taking advantage of piya's innocence, when Mr.Dobrial will cum to know about her he will certainly blast her to hell...or may be even leave her.Angry
Misha's mom is not wrong.She knows that the truth will ruin Misha and Panchi's lives and the family reputation.She is doing all this for the sake of her daughters....her family.

@red
Mr Dobrial cheated on his wifeDead  but still she accepted him.He has no right to blast her after all this

saphira7988Sapphire_238

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index