India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written update(26.1.11)

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Aadaabh, Salaam Namasthe dear SGPians....... Happy REPUBLIC day to u all.....(kindly see the video after reading this update...ThanksSmile) hope your day was as fine as mine...Big smile.. Let's get going with today's ghupshupp on episode???Embarrassed Sang chalo mere.....SGP ki duniya mein.....

SCENE 1

Cam opens up with the chawri bazaar lane.... zooms on the entrance of the Kashyap house.

Inder sitting on his patent armchair cracking up saying" happy  or married...?" Elesh too laughs and then we get to know it is one of the PJ discussion going on from those unknown page of Chichora Bros. joke book...LOLLOL ...Elesh looks at the kitchen side seeing if any ears r listening ,laughs, praises Inder for this PJ........ says Shaadi ke baad.Confused.. in the sense... due to wives in their lives.....(he means to say life barbad due to wives in livesLOLWink )Inder agrees and says Kanwarapan(bachelor life) was better.LOLThen Elesh says but there is more faydaay(pros) due to shaadi. Inder confused and asks HOW???OuchLOL...Elesh says before they needed to do the washing, ironing work....now needless to say it is done by their biwis... For chai also they just need to demand and they get it in few mins. Inder agrees but says it is not that we cannot do much, but we can def, do small tasks and says in the past one or 2 hours their wives never aksed for tea. Elesh tells him to control. Inder tells him to call Disha and shout at her for this.(Good one..... khud banthe ho Inder zallaludhin Kashyap and aiming putting your gun on Elesh's shoulder?LOL) Elesh calls for Disha in full josh and then it strikes him and retracks and tells Inder to go ahead and call Rajni....LOL .... only because he cannot control his anger....ROFL....!Inder says he is scared of Disha.Elesh says nope...and that  he is scared of Rajni. Inder finally takes it on him and says Elesh can try it out by calling out for Rajni and Inder will yell at her. Elesh calls for Rajni...There enter both the biwis...
Rajni sees the cushion fallen on the floor , removes it and asks who is done this.... Elesh says Bhaiya is very angry.Evil Smile.Inder goes towards Rajni with his overwide grin LOLand tells ...where he was angry... he only needed one cup chai. WinkElesh says "OO teri... full tone changed.... now only he said he is very angry due to the delay in chai and when Rajni comes he will scold her" Rajni looks at Inder.Angry Inder busy avoiding her angry looks, dusts away the armchair.... yuunhi....LOL(looks like he suddenly remembered his dusting work....khaam ho adhoora, biwi ke darr se  woh ho jaaye poora...LOL) Rajni stares at him angrily.... while Elesh goes on breaking his bhanda.... and Inder is left with no choice but to carry the cushion and dusts that too... as now he is fully got stuck in his own  himmatgiri. Finally he manages to break Elesh's bhanda to Disha and both get damn wild with these 2 bros and rush to kitchen to throw away the tea...both the hubbies peep from the kitchen window pleading them not to do so....but both throw away the tea.... and tell them to make their own.... Now the chichora bros. take up the challenge and go to kitchen to make tea.... firstly both decide on the right size patheela(utensil) to make tea.... Inder puts all the ingredients and tries to maro his herogiri stunt.... both the wives are seated at the dining area... during the herogiri stunt they forget to notice the tea is got boiled and starts pouring out.... Inder yells at Elesh to remove it off gas and to remove chalni...Elesh searches ...by that time the bowl slips and falls down.... the entire tea decoction falls down... and both come to their senses only to promote Wife bina LIFE reality show....OuchOuch....Says Inder Life means khatarnak naav in toofan.... Elesh says Life is adhoora wihout wives... and both hold their ears and apologise to their wives who r now peeping from window hearing those sounds of utensils....LOL..Both say no sorry.... they now need to clean up the mess they created too... Inder says "Khaya piya kuch nahin....Glass thoda bara anaa"LOLLOL 

SCENE 2

Ishaan-Suhana bedroom

Suhana after getting trained from Chichora BROS. and their biwis to become a typical wife.... standing by the bedroom door ...Ishaan enters... Says stop to Ishaan.... and questions him "Is this the time to get back from office? What were u doing this late?" Ishaan says "I was in office playing LUDO with my office staff.What suhana??, I was busy with work..." Suhana laughs loudly...Ishaan confused asks her what happened...Why is she laughing? Suhana tells she just got training from Rajni and Disha bhabhi to become a proper wife....Ishaan tells "Why r all trying all this on me....?LOLHey bhagwaan!" Then suddenly Suhana makes a straight face and sits on the bed.... Ishaan asks her what is the problem now? Why is she frozen now? Suhana tells the next chapter was by Inder and he told her to sitting rootke...LOLIshaan tells "Why experiment all this on me?LOL" Then asks Suhana nicely " After this what is the next chapter?ROFL" Suhana nicely tells him " Now u will have to manafy me" Ishaan tells since we r going for HM, i stayed back in the office to complete some work.... So please understand....PleaseCry"

Bajpai  house

A round table conference going on with Dolly didi listing down some veggie names acc. to the different hindu days....LOLDolly didi  starts nonstop reading out a list of veggie-names for shasti, panchami, thraiyodashi, chaturthi and so on...cute white kitten head emoticon 110 Cute White Kitten Emoticon.. LOL....Gopi kaka asks but what is kushmandh? Gopi kaka says Khushmand means name of some Badshah.... Maasi says "Chup...Kushmandh means Kadhu....and also it is durga maa ka roop..... "WinkThen tells dolly to continue.... Dolly didi checks and asks but what is batakhi? LOLMaasi tells it is not batakhi...it is bantakhi....LOLGopi kaka says his neighbouring village is named as batkhi... so possibly this is its extension ....LOL Maasi says "Chup...it is name for small brinjals.."Sanju says no need of all this... as dolly didi will get confused... Maasi gets angry and says all shud be done according to the dharm else it will become brasht..... KK supports her views and says it is due to such thots the vathavaran of the house becomes pureLOL... so maasi praises him saying he is the only samajdhaar(Maasi.... u r the right person to hear his trumpet.... wait till he plays and then let me see your opinion...LOL) KK happy at that comment.... smiles... Maasi looks at Sanju and tells her to stop wearing those vidhesi dresses .... Naari shud wear only those  vastra(dresses) which show pavithratha's nikaar....ROFL( OMG..... now i  will have to re-think which attire of mine has this quality....LOL)  She asks for hindi calender and KK says he will bring it from temple tomorrow personally as the previous one din have the images of GODS.... Sanju takes him to a side and says "Till now the list was being made about what shud not be eaten on what days.... when will the list be made on what shud be ate on what days....I am hungry.I need a pizzaROFL( Oh poor girl... U  need not have questioned this.... Shud have said MAGGI is punya aatmas 'pettpooja and went ahead with eating it.WinkLOL.. )
.LOL)
Gopi kaka is rushing...Sanju stops him ...he says Maasi has told to bring ganga jal in earthenpot....Sanju gets irritated that now she will spring it on all time and again....LOLShe says can dad ask what can be eaten today? KK asks Maasi the same.. with folded hands .Dolly didi says excitedly that today is thraiyodashi and no baingan today....LOL KK says again no brinjal?? Maasi clarifies this is big brinjalLOLand adds on puranvasi and amavas no fish and meat.... LOL...Sanju asks dolly didi whether she has made roasted chicken she had told her to make? Maasi gets furious and tells "Till i am here....no chicken..'and not even anda"egg 05 Cute Egg Emoticons and mouths that dialogue of hers...... "Naye sansaar ke baanthi baanthi log...."LOL ...(Yeah... maasi me was waiting for that  hit-line of yours....Day DreamingClap...Well u said it....LOL)

SCENE 3

Ishaan Suhana bedroom

Ishaan still pleading to Suhana to manafy her....LOL 
Suhana says " Now I will give u water...LOL..." and gets up...Ishaan confused and says " Paani?"LOL...Suhana gives it and then says " Drink fast, Rajni didi said after drinking water one shud complain about bacche....LOL"
Ishaan more confused "Bacche????"LOL ( Hey.... Ishaan why shocked yaar? If on a date u can talk about family planning just like that.... can't your wife talk about bacche to become a typical wife????ROFL)
Suhana says "I know we don't have kids but to become proper wife.... I need to do so"LOL...by then the phone rings and Suhana tells her "Sanju ki bacchi,I am practising how to become a proper wife"...Sanju says" what didi proper wife and all....LOL... and tells her if at all she needs to take any training it shud be from one who is strict about discipline and stuff.... Suhana thinks who it can be....Sanju says guess and Suhana says "Shanti dadi is come??Shockedhow did she get in ...I will talk to her... that lady hitlerLOL... call gopi kaka... send her out and lock  up the door well from inside...LOL and Sanju happily keeps the phone....Big smile
Ishaan asks her who is she..Confused.Suhana tells she is KANTABEN(OMG.Shocked..Suhana....Karan johar ne hit karaya maasi koas Kantaben ....tumne usko yahan pe FIT kar liya???ROFL)her dad's maasi ..Ishaan tells her that they shud respect her.... Suhana is damn furious and tells She makes so many rules and regulations and keeps telling Don't do this.... don't do that ... and makes ghar a HOSTEL....LOL
Ishaan tells her still she has feeded your dad placing him on her lap in his childhood days... so she is bhuzurg... and u must respect her.... RB is not related to them...still they love her and respect her so much....
Suhana gets wild and tells him not to compare Shanti maasi with RB...LOL
Suhana calls up Sanju again and tells her she will come and talk to dad... how can he retain her like this... Sanju asks her to get calm and why is she taking tension? Since she is in kashyap house now...Then Suhana  remembers that... says " Yeah... I am in Kashpak house....why am i taking tension...Phir teek hai...LOL" then advises SanjuLOL...bhuzurgo ke baare mein not to tell like that... Sanju bhuzurg means OLDROFL" Sanju says she knows that....LOL...Suhana surprised that she knew it and gets stern "Oh u knew it before....? anyways.... i was practising to become a proper wife...let me continue" LOL Hearing this.... Ishaan tries to escape ..says he needs to change his dress.....LOLShe says " No Ishaan Rajni didi told after this next chapter.... oh i forgot.....LOL Ishaan runs..and the CAM freezes on her.....LOL 

PRECAP

Deepak holding RB's hand and getting down the steps of a dark, isolated place.... She is shocked to see  Deepak's bewda dad there.....Ouch

Shukran SGPians.... hope u liked the update..... today's episode was ok.... thankfully no bewda scenes today.... so a OK one..... Cya all.... on next hafta.... same time.... till then.....hum hai rahi pyar ke...phir milenge... chalthe chalthe.....Dancing

Patriotism at its PEAK:

Edited by laxmi_s - 26 January 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamu2002b1ndumanjuszombieChetnakmvatsasnehag10dambischhedaPriyatpragyakumarbalieoinkoinkAMSTgshah84activesonalanupamgsmile365daysgeetaawahiwhatfunShreyaM41seema92ishara1990Only4Dilisharchie76nm8792harish_kenminnie25dent4uMefromNJmoonlightwassup28BaalikasvesumprernadergattuGarima_04ninitaDiivimohit_rockstarBeHappyAlwaystantrums..Asmara.--sree--naj7-Pallavi-A HUGE FAN_Nancy_SushaanManeetsihupoo_supisuadvanimadhooneel_jay-Happy4Ever-wadhwanikiPoristonexAnotherMiracleSunriseGreenhamzanuhadaniella05Sinha18Anu-Ananyabablinishaprnczbholabear111192Shipra_SRoark-Alina-~Simmi~nivedithaMonu-SunNaaYusBeeNisha_90splnsanwNimbuMirchiGurpreetDShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thanks for a super update laxmi di...for a super fun episode... :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thanks for a super update laxmi di...for a super fun episode... :-)

Thanks sweetie..Hug..How r u yaar..... Me dropping in after 2 days ..... so feeling so good to be here....Big smile.... Yeah.... it was a light one today.... with special effects from Shaanti maasi....LOL.... never thot veggie-eating wud be so complicated LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabearYusBeeShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ohooo...kya baat hai............very good update as usual....( m tried of sayin dis 2 u n shweta...LOLLOL)...jus apt as ws the epi.....nw toms gona be interesting too..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

ohooo...kya baat hai............very good update as usual....( m tried of sayin dis 2 u n shweta...LOLLOL)...jus apt as ws the epi.....nw toms gona be interesting too..........

U tired of saying..LOL..but u still say it and we r SUPERGLAD to hear it darling for these kind words r our motivators....Thumbs Up....Thanks dearie.....HugTomorrow seems to be RB-Deepak track mein focus.... me too glad as mahaepisode is on the way.... 30th jan is mahaepisode.... the trailor was shown garima... the plans of HM... ticket number pe discussion chal raha tha.... need to see it once again.... but loved it....Big smile

Edited by laxmi_s - 26 January 2011 at 9:19am

Garima_04Sinha18Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by Garima_04

U tired of saying..LOL..but u still say it and we r SUPERGLAD to hear it darling for these kind words r our motivators....Thumbs Up....Thanks dearie.....HugTomorrow seems to be RB-Deepak track mein focus.... me too glad as mahaepisode is on the way.... 30th jan is mahaepisode.... the trailor was shown garima... the plans of HM... ticket number pe discussion chal raha tha.... need to see it once again.... but loved it....Big smile

Awwww.....! *hugs 2 u guyz* for making such amazing posts...!ClapClap
ohh the trailor........yup..yup saw it...........n nw cnt wait 4 it 2 begin.....yeah even i think tht tom it is gona be full-on RB-deepak....in a way good....v cn aaram se njoy the Hm sequence later......LOL

-allizwell-Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Awwww.....! *hugs 2 u guyz* for making such amazing posts...!ClapClap
ohh the trailor........yup..yup saw it...........n nw cnt wait 4 it 2 begin.....yeah even i think tht tom it is gona be full-on RB-deepak....in a way good....v cn aaram se njoy the Hm sequence later......LOL
[/QUOTE]

Yeah dear.... i mean in between romantic tracks.... goli-woli no no....LOL...baba re baba.... baap-bete ka hisaab-kitaab pehle hi nipta do..Angry.. i just wanna see the super HM track..Dancing.. whispering mills have said Madam will be again funny.... can't wait to see it....LOL

Garima_04Shwets1502

sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update - the funniest part me thinks is when Suhaana sits Ruthke - even i was wondering what upset her now ....LOL

-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top