Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

In Kasturi in the latter half of the show mostly all the scenes between the leads were with body doubles......πŸ˜†.

Chal aaja gale lag jaaπŸ€—πŸ˜†
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BD are always used!  At times leads don't even talk to each other and they shoot! 60% of the shoots nowadays are with BD, trust me on this one!

Just be thankful that these two get along!  Also, I noticed no masti from last SBS or SBB segment!  Now that kinda upsets me!  I guess we cant ask for much na!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Sun:Tu bhi aa gale lag jaaπŸ€—πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Zee:We would hv complained if they had shot the SR scene with a BD...did they do that ?We need to understand that even actors need some rest na after such a hectic schedule during marriage😳

I know, I am not saying no BDs, I am saying no romance with BDs, samjhe? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: swan20

In Kasturi in the latter half of the show mostly all the scenes between the leads were with body doubles......πŸ˜†.

Maybe coz the leads didn't get along, they had a problem on talking with eachother.........

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....you want a hug with me or my body double.....πŸ˜†

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Edited by swan20 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo no jhappies to me??😭
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@swan..kasturi....yaad math dila..the lead actors could not tolerate each other and the fans had to pay the pirce..........it was nonsense.........

i agree kasam se used max bd once prachi became busy with her movie..........that was another nightmare for fans
Originally posted by: sun29

zee trust me GHSP will not show intimate romance with bds.......they know we have hawk eyes.......but other shots can be managed with bds.......

btw someonetell me is GC on vacation or is going on one....and why does DD not take a vacation ..the girl needs one..she looks maha tired..........

No problem for me if both GC and DD take a vacation in same time and they can then show for few days BDs romance with eachother πŸ˜†

I hope u got my point πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:"Noone is on vacation...they all got 2 days off..yesterday was off and today bec of republic day.,.,,yesterday GC and DD both were called on different timings for 4 hours to give few shots for today...so we see separate scenes....Nikunj and GC were called together so unfortunately their scenes were togetherπŸ˜†..whereas Anju and DD was called on another time because Anju had some other commitments so she couldn't allocate time in the morning when GC-Nikunj were called and they thought kitchen scenes needed both the actresses together without a BD but the pasta scene can b done with either BD of GC or DD....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Why are we suddenly talking about BDs?????πŸ˜•

Jyo...first time i answered ur quiz n u didn't even read/respond!!!