Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#Izzat ko khatra... (Page 112)

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Everything was over but we had to stay there because I had to start planning the designs tomorrow itself..So we dd all the work and it was late everyoen left at the end of the night it was only me and Ishaan SIR left alone..Work was done so he called hsi driver and when he put it down he was pretty pissed saying "Driver is sick and the tyres are punctured too so we are stuck here" I was like "WHAT" and he said "Don't get hyper we will walk it..if not morning walk this can be night walk"..

We were walking through New York streets and I saw an Ice Cream Van at 1 in the night and I was craving for it but I was feeling weird to ask him for it..BUt I quickly asked him: "Can I borrow some money, you can cut it off from my wages..I just want some ice cream" and he quickly replied "Excuse Me who do you think I am? One ice cream and I will cut that from your wages..I am not that stingy..by the way do you know what the time is?It is 1:10 and you want to have ice cream"..I was excited like a baby"SIR you can have it if you want..Try it Ice Cream in the middle of night is like so Refreshing..There is nothing wrong in having ice cream at night"..

He sighed and took his wallet out..I grabbed it and ran to the ice cream van..I bought one and then I looked at him standing there alone in his thoughts and I asked the vendor for one more..I asked for some tissues too(not extra ones like Monisha Sarabhai would hehe)...

I went back to him and gave him the ice cream..He deined but after me persisting too much he took it and I was enjooying my icecream like a kid was just sucking her lollipop..We were walking at night 1:30 with ice cream in our hands on NY streetss Ahh that was so amazing..I just loved it hehe..and as usual me being the clusmy one..I tripped over my gown and it tore from my waist whichw as pretty strange..

I didn't buy a cheap one either it was from a brand..*sigh* Brands give dhokha too..I was embarassed and my ice cream fell off my hand. and I was trying to hide it.He saw what happened and he didn't have a coat and I was staring at the ground..I went all red and he said: "Don't worry, no one can see at night.."and I stammered "B-But.." He slowly swifted his hand to the bit where it was torn and hid it..so his hands were on my naked waist..Honestly I had shivers down my body..We were walking and I asked "How long"..He said just 5 minutes the Hotel is down the road..He was having his ice cream and I was sad my ice cream fell so I was staring at him..

He Realised I was staring at his ice cream and he said: "There is an ice cream parlour in the hotel you can eat all of that but don't put your evil eyes on my ice cream" I turned my face away irritated..and I could see from the side of my eye that he was smirking..Besharam..Haha the next moment the icecream was on his nose..I pointed it out with gestures but he just went "what" his ice cream melted in his hand by the time and then he couldn't understand anything he was touching his face as well...Messy eater..I gave up and took the tissue and was wiping it off his face gently..

I shall stop there..Will continue soon..:D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009Geekgodpanchjun5swan2049erFanshaliSecretKhabri420

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anvi2009

@Anwesha, I caught up with your story, and I must say, it feels so good to know someone like you....even if it is through virtual world. Your story is quite inspiring, just like Geet's. Your experience is quite similar to Geet also, you and Geet went through the worst at a young age, but at the end of it, both of you'll also got the best. Smile I am glad you fond your MSK in Ishan SIR. Me excited to read more. Smile
Awww Thanks a lot AnviHug

@Anshuu Haa I am Offended..but to an extent I was pretty dangerousLOL

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 26 January 2011 at 4:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anvi2009DillikudiGeekgod

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@geek...why do you consider me to be so violent...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod49erFan

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
@Anwesha  About the last part.....ummm,  I want to say something but I have gaged myself for the greater good of  MankindLOL Your story is so awesomeHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swan20

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

@geek...why do you consider me to be so violent...

No Shali, you are not violent, I just have this well developed instinct for self preservationLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

@Geeks NOpe take it outLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodshali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

@Anwesha.....you story is so sweet.....i just can't get over how similar to MSK & Geet you both are....Day DreamingDay Dreaming

PS....plz continue soon....Tongue

Edited by swan20 - 26 January 2011 at 4:38pm

Geekgod49erFanshali

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

@Anwesha.....you story is so sweet.....i just can't get over how similar to MSK & Geet you both are....Day DreamingDay Dreaming
aww Thanks Swan...I seriosuly will sue the Geet creatives for chorying all that of usLOL

Geekgod49erFanswan20

Go to top