Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geeks...U r innovative...u can find the right food to describe what u r trying to get at right...๐Ÿ˜‰? So...SR 1.4 is most welcome....๐Ÿคฃ

@Geets....I know it was...โ˜บ๏ธ

@Swan...Thanks ...I know...I hope they churavofy Gouri's and Shradha's ideas ...they r way hotter than mine...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

I have to really hit the bed now...Can neone please note down the pages of Anwesha's story and please PM me...Plea...se....
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Swan...te aikaichai...tujhya pun sense of humorchi vaat lagli haan๐Ÿ˜† Me Gourichya Foreplay topic var jaun asach kahi tari post kella.....bhiti vatli jarashi, karan sagle lok ekdum aapli serious scenarios det hote....but I cudn't help myself๐Ÿ˜†
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The overall episode was good. The Breakfast scene was well executed with proper use of BDs, giving the actors a much needed break.  Loved seeing Geet so happy.  "Aaj aapke izzat ko khatra hai": absolutely, brilliant. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ So refreshing to see a gutsy heroine.

The words "I can't do this because she was pregnant" was used again in Maan's self talks. I still think it's a bad choice of words to express Maan's dilemma. 

Maan's Dilemma:

Geet and Maan begin their married life  and both are excited to have the other in their lives. Maan however is burdened by the truth about Geet's health and the possibility of having to end the pregnancy. Maan knows that Geet will be able to see right through him and figure out that something is bothering him. He knows that though she hasn't voiced her concerns yet, she is questioning his behavior from the previous night. He has no answer to those questions, and hence he is avoiding her at all cost. How do you tell your wife, that their child is detrimental to her health? There is no right way to break that news, every way you can think of would be wrong, because the outcome is wrong. It's not easy snatching someone's dream away, it's especially difficult when this person's happiness means the world to you. Telling her the truth means stressing Geet out, and he will be compromising the very thing he is trying to protect, her health. So Maan is trying to delay the inevitable, trying buy himself enough time to find a way to make this news a little less heartbreaking. All the while hoping that maybe, just maybe, he won't have to break the news to her at all.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ all
ca any one tell me what is the connection btwn geet cooking continental for MK and BD????LOL

@ Buba
me pan vaachle deodorant post 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shinus.....thanks for the video. All those people should be ashamed of themselves.....๐Ÿค”
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Anvesha....achha nahi kiya Ishaan Sir ke saath!!!! I feel for him! Continue....

Shinus ...what pages did u post the pics? I lost the page.

Shreya.....ur OS is beautiful but sad haan...๐Ÿ˜ญ show should not have this end!

Kavita....u r killing me with ur scene.

Can anyone tell me the thread where all these scenes have been compiled????
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavi......goodnight....๐Ÿค—.....i'll PM you the pages...๐Ÿ˜Š
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Marsh...Was just on my way out ...read ur take on Maan's Dilemma...its interesting...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
@All Defending Ishaan Sir..He wasn't that innocent either๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@KAvi...bye GN

@Arpi
....ughach re time pass.๐Ÿ˜†