Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Geet learned from her mistakes, last time she did jump to conclusion and misunderstood Maan, she doesn't want this to happen again, she wants to know the truth by her own way.......

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Swan, Jyo
yeah I like the geet's vision of looking towards life too so contrast of mai's lead. 
So far she buying what ever MSK saying, but she is sharp once she smells the coffeee, phir nahi chodegi MK ko.  She will get to the bottom
This is what I like in Geet CV too, that  they always keep their title of show as central point and focused.  
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Anwesha....waiting for the next update,😊

@Arpi and 49ner....don't make any bets though, see Steelers have already gotten 2 superbowls already one under Chin and the other with tomlin, and Roth@#$$ was the quarterback, so they have the nerve for the big day.Rogers is good and so is their defense, only its a first time for them.Keep your fingers crossed.
Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: md410

its getting worse now....

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Anwesha...u r back...Just when I decide to go to sleep...Nahiii...n *Maahi Style*

@Shreya...y do u want us to....😭?? that was a beautiful heart-wrenching story....I hope the dialogues re repeated in GHSP but not the death scenario

@Jyo...Yeah I did...the scene shown in the half-SR was something similar...see

1) I would love to see a scene where Maan is holding Geet and starts running his forefinger from the forehead...slowly down to the sides of her cheek, then slowly down her neck...and here Geet bending her neck to allow him access...😳😳....slo....wly down her arms......slowly....going near her waist...all the while looking at the areas he's touching and Geet looking at him while feeling his fingers...then full hand on her waist...pulling her close...and then following it with a sensual kiss on the neck....😳...
Originally posted by: panchjun5

1) I would love to see a scene where Maan is holding Geet and starts running his forefinger from the forehead...slowly down to the sides of her cheek, then slowly down her neck...and here Geet bending her neck to allow him access...😳😳....slo....wly down her arms......slowly....going near her waist...all the while looking at the areas he's touching and Geet looking at him while feeling his fingers...then full hand on her waist...pulling her close...and then following it with a sensual kiss on the neck....😳...

Hayeeeeeeee mast scene ☺️, I think such scene is allowed on Indian television, u should post this in Gouri's topic, since the CVs r checking it, they might show it.............

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK kavita, now stop with ur scene, its giving me chills! πŸ˜†
@Swan: Kya hua?.......

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Zee...I posted it in Gouri's thread...and copied it here to tell Jyo that yesterday's scene was similar to this....πŸ˜†
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually... the spot where the neck meets the shoulder.OK nuf said on that subject by me. 
(Bubba's self talk...you bu#$head shut your face)