Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 9)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
updated my post in Page 2 :) it was so good to write here after so long. will read the takes later, bye guys.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.rasika_DSkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

aaj ka episode kuch aisa tha;

unke bakbak se jee nahi bharta
unse nafrat karne ko dil nahi karta
woh pehlun mein baithe the 
aur hum unpe zulm farmaate rahe
khud nazron se door karke, 
unke deedar ko taras jaate rahe
humse bewafai karne ki toh dil ki fitrat hai
aur unse pyar karne ki toh hamari kismat hai
phir unhi raahon pe chal padhe the, 
jinme kabhi mohabbat ke phool chadhe the
ee dil-e-nadam, thoda sabr kar, 
yahan abhi nafrat ke kaante chaye hain..
phir aayega pyar ka mausam, 
phir aayega ikraar ka sama
abhi toh intehaan ki ghadi hai, 
jee lo dard har lamha

add: 
bechara Mr. Softy Ahluwaliya
aaj arjun ke jalan se maar bhi kha liya LOL

awesome akshWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasi-medz-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

kya kya socha tha humne kal..aur kya hogaya?Broken Heart  I know thot it will be a serious epi today.

Romit & Sanchit like simmi? boys...!!! u look bacchas
in front of herLOL try Shefu instead...she is soo sweet like a baby..Tongue  exactly !!, woh itna lamba hai inke samne.

the tashan thing was good from Arohi's side but rest of it i found silly!!Ouch 
it was a drag!!

i thought dadi already knew about their acting n canceled the honeymoon out of disappointment but...its ok...Stern Smile i liked the part where they are actually in pain n dadi does not believe 'em but Arjun?!! u stomp her foot?!! huh!!

Ahluwalia family continue to disappoint me...wats with Romit stealing anythin from their home? is he a chindi chor?Silly it was soo sweet of him to get Arohi's parcel n they just dun care to say a few good words?!!Stern Smile he did not open it either...they are real sankisGeekWackoSilly

n wats in that big box? letter n pics?Geek now wat pics are those? wat proof she got to prove he is a bad hubby?!!Confused
 it was a total wierd scene ,  editing was bad here , no clue of what it could be,  I really hope its not from that drawer.  ab kya we have to wait for her to find out from her family Silly abt what that pics prove. D'ohI finally am taking  it as another bachpana act of Arohi and she was in the study room when she was making the parcel - so it is not from the drawer that she got the proof. Either they forgot the drawer bit considering it to be another 'halkat' of Arohi or that will now come honeymoon ke baadErmm

To the honeymoon...D'ohLOL
LOLi like Arjun's outfit n kritz looks pretty...but i wish she uses less of make up...:( Yeps her shades were thorisi weird;-)
Arjun threw the softee Ahluwalia outside the window..accha kiyaClap i also liked Arohi screaming n Arjun had to stop the car but wats with "use chot lag jaati tho?" etc... Silly 
I agree LOL that is the real arjun, gussa aaya to aagaya LOL

dont like the IKTAARA tuneAngryAngry - mere taraf se 3 - 4 add karlo AngryAngryAngryAngry  irrittating when played on arjuhi !!! 
 Actually when I thought again, Iktara is a good tune on Arjuhi but there is a big loophole and blooper that they comited - they used it first to Gauri, if she has to be negative, why did they ruin the charm of this tune on her and ArjuhiConfused
the flashbacks were nice but Arjun u left her on the highway?!!AngryCry not expected this from u...Disapprove  instead should've dhamkofied her to b quiet ..else u would leave her...dat would b enough.. hope he realises and goes back Disapprove
I actually like the scene now! How much will he hold her fingers and walk! She is stumbling and she is not learning anything out of it. Let her fall for her to rise but oie Arohi, ye kya hein yaar,police wali ke  lift direct to Press -  hilarious and awful! And he did not went far, it was just an hour walk and I am sure he was going to walk too and find her on the midway but well Arohi...
the press wale... sigh! i dun want a silly drama moro again..Sleepy - I think he will do some trick , or else the sbs scene wont happen.  I am thinking he will dhamkofying her in the room,lolWink

P.s:i cannot stylize my font...Cry wats happening?Ouch - IF ka kamaal hai Angry, yday I cld comment on articles and today I cant.Confused

loved ur post shibz,  may be we will get a better epi tomorrow. Tongue
Nice post shibz

Anchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Aaj ki link:

I opened the mohabbat lounge early today as duno where i willl be when the ep will air

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
after watchin the repeat...i actually liked the epi...Embarrassed it was light but quite intelligent...
the tashan was cute as well...just coz we expected something else, we were disappointed but it was a good episode..Wink the dialogues, Arjun's expressions cracked me up....he was soo damn annoyed with her bak bak...bechara...anybody wouldTongue but at the same time he said, "pehle tho muje uski bak bak acchi lagti thi"LOL n it was sweet how Arohi starts her bak bak coz she does not want to think bout the sweet past she spent with Arjun... the softyAngry is not cute though...!!! n Arohi saying that it must be hurt n pampering it was "psychotic"!!Stern SmileThumbs Down

thats all dun want to bore u guyz with another long takeEmbarrassed

p.s:chaska meter ranking is not updated!!!Ouch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aAnchi.Praniirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
O God!! dis is the heights!!! did u see karan is asking suggestions on the behalf of KMH2 team as to what we want to see in the show for teh next 3 months..."broad story line" so dey never had a storyline for KMH2 like in KMH1? no wonder dey never revealed the story through promo or taglineTongue  but m sad..Ouch we want to see many things n hoping for a sensible storyline but the way it is going without continuity, its waste expecting anything...Broken Heart previous epi we see sober drunk Arjun making such big "intense" promises dat shook us n the next day back to bacchon ka show...!!UnhappyTongue yeah we want fun too but let it b consistent as teh story demands but now it feels like the episodes are made for the sake of it ...Disapprove
please anybody console me....Cry

Broken Heart

SHIKHA19PraniiAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
n wat has such a beautiful title song for KMH2 got to do? without a proper love saga? ouch!!Broken HeartCry

PraniiAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

O God!! dis is the heights!!! did u see karan is asking suggestions on the behalf of KMH2 team as to what we want to see in the show for teh next 3 months..."broad story line" so dey never had a storyline for KMH2 like in KMH1? no wonder dey never revealed the story through promo or taglineTongue  but m sad..Ouch we want to see many things n hoping for a sensible storyline but the way it is going without continuity, its waste expecting anything...Broken Heart previous epi we see sober drunk Arjun making such big "intense" promises dat shook us n the next day back to bacchon ka show...!!UnhappyTongue yeah we want fun too but let it b consistent as teh story demands but now it feels like the episodes are made for the sake of it ...Disapprove
please anybody console me....Cry

Broken Heart
OMG Shibz

That's shock of the dayShocked Zor ka jhadka yaaOuch

But if its so, we will need to save this show by showing what we were thinking and how we think it to be developed.

Let's keep a discussion open as a  new post  from the lounge and share our ideas and we convey to them, what do you think?

Others please share your opinion, coz its heartbroken feeling there was never a mysteryConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top