Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 8)

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
feel like to share some old promos on how things are going on;-)
ROFL

then the one in the show itself
Heart
My favoHeartHeartHeartHeart

Waiting for this one's responseHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Edited:

Realise to keep it as a surprise for mohabbatians for today's opening;)

Edited by Eshu11 - 27 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Another fantastic episode from start to finish!

Loved the start with Arohi and Arjun trying to help Sanchit and Romit, poor guys don't look at one another as enemies so Arohi and Arjun step in to show them how its done, little did they know Dadi would catch them faking their injuries.

The scene where they cause injury to each other was hilarious.

My favorite part of the episode though was when both remembered the good times they shared and how they fell in love. Both are trying to fight their feelings for each other but for how long will they fight their feelings?

Can't wait for tommorow's episode!!

glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone.read everyone take.superluved all.sorry for not editing post yesterday but first tym in life i wrote funny take on epi n a very long one but when i was abt to post my net got disconnected at d same tym.till now i m very angry on this.abt yesterday epi it was good but i did not lyk that arjun left her in d midway.in d whole epi this scene is making me mad so not abnle to giv take.@eshu really luving a lot what u writes.thanx for giving me favour on that day.thanx loads dear.luv u.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
sad story -
I had posted my analysis and i had just a little left but then i had to leave to go home, so i just left my windows and everything as it is and just closed the laptop and went...

but since a month my laptop has been weird...it shows a blue screen and then re-starts it...soooo i lost it all CryCry

and now i don't have time to write it again...i am really tired and i'm not feeling well anyway...ugh i am annoyed of my laptop right now Angry

soweeyy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiDu_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxMariaa.SG

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
errm,,, uh oh!! 

Edited by aksh4IF - 27 January 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Awesome episode yesterday!! luved it Big smile

In the 1st part..luved the way arohi nd arjun were looking at each other Embarrassed  haha..takkar WinkLOL
awesome expressions..Clap nd then suddenly dadi comes..nd they fight nd stamp on each other's leg nd sach mein lag jaata hai .. LOLLOL hehe cute..

Arohi's letter to her mom was also gud Big smile

In the 2nd part..luved the car scene...awee..the nok-jhok..Day Dreaming nd suddenly arohi starts remembering all the old scenes Day DreamingEmbarrassedHeart

In the last part...liked the scene of arohi with softy ahluwalia WinkWink hehe..arohi was looking cute sitting on that stone nd crying LOLLOLEmbarrassedHeart'

Now can't  wait fr  tonight's episode..Big smile nd ya wish u all a belated happy republic day too Smile

KARANIKA ND KMH R THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!! HugHug

Pinky

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SG

-medz- Goldie
-medz-
-medz-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
for those who will not go back and see my update on pg 1 i have pasted it here : 
the episode was damn funny LOL 
i would name this epi a "tashan dar " one ROFL
okay so here is my take on this epi : 
arohi and arjun have same thought of simi 'the vampire'!!! ROFL
all i can say abt this is 'pyaar ke minds think alike'Wink
romit and sanchit are two cute frnds who love the same gal and are fighting for her !!! koi toh shefali ko dekho ?! 
dadi is the best dadi in the world after my dadi LOL
she is awesum and totally rocks !!! 
she found out that they were bluffing and when arjun went back to the room he was like "main toh bhul hi gaya ki mere pair mein chot hai " ROFL this dialogue was epic and so arjunlicious Embarrassed
romit comes to aluwhalia house and when he came amrits expression was like koi khoon karne wala aaya hai ....that was totally funny !!
it was so cute of a daughter of writing a letter to her mommy instead of calling or texting jo hum jaisi aaj kal ki alsi ladkiyaan karte hain !!! LOL
that ring was sooo nice ....no wonder arohi wanted it ! she has good design sense !!! 
the awwest scene of today was when both were thinking abt each other...Embarrassed i so wanted this scene because i was a bit bugged by the nok jhok and no romance thing...
when arjun threw softy out instead of feeling sad for softy i started laughing ROFL  he actually actually threw softy hahahahaahahaha !!! 
that was so cool !!! 
ROFL ROFL ROFL
poor arohi arjun should'nt have lifted up the window like that...
what if she get hurt ? though arjun is my jaan but arohi is arjun's jaan toh uska bhi khayal rakhna padega na...
arohi complaing abt arjun to pres was so unexpected...
i know she did that for arjun's step mom but arjun ?
i neva expected that though she was angry...
both the januables are waiting for each other...even i am waitng to see them tonight !!! 
clothes :
i was expecting something much better frm arohi ...
i mean she has a gud dressing sense but pink with black and trans legging was so not suiting her...and even those silver earing with baby pink and black was so no gelling with arohi...
arjun as always luks hot cute sweet smart and the list goes on but today even he disappointed meShocked... feel dark shades suit him more than light...
make up :
aorhi's make up was simple esp her eye make up and i like the simple ...
rating:
i would give it a 7.5/10 
5 for nok jhok and 2.5 for the remeberance...
waiting for the honey moon ...!!!
love,
medha Heart

Du_Nishrasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SG

Go to top