Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 7)

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks A Toooon Kavya Di Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Eshu11

''Arohi tune kya kar diya''   I had a feeling that u were talking about the packet she sent home ,  even I felt that move is going to drift them apart , or will it make her gharwale know more about arjun Ouch
 Kavya, at first I refered becauce she took to the press and then yeah this gharwale packet is a move to drift them away.
Arohi is so childish that even me I can't stay angry on her for longROFL but so hope she thinks before she actsLOL
Edited 2

Arohi, I wonder, when she will act while thinking twice what she is doing - exactly !
Arohi Singhania is smart lady but when come back to Arohi Ahluwalia, she got back to be childish and careless.

She disappointed me todayOuch not as performance, performance wised Kritika deserves StarStarStarStarStar but the way she acted in the last episode. The way she acted once more impulsively and without thinking of the consequences. I am actually happy in one side those flashback and she almost broke to smile to it, well those flashbacks she could not get in her Ahluwalia family as they were confining her thoughs. I love the dialogue she said she came to live her life,kash kash kash she related it with how she is living now and that is her free spirit that she needed always contrast by those oceans of emotions and tears in her Ahluwalias family that she could not ''breakaway'' - very well put nisha, the moment ahlu's are involved things get screwed up. ExactlyThumbs Up  I was actually happy that she remembered the flashbacks starting with the road and slowly goes deeper and has to actually resort to bak bak to become normal , for that I liked her today,  even after all this tmrw she will find something in arjun that will make her get lost in his eyes one more time,  effect of the falshbacks or  effect of whatever is going to happen tmrw.
 I was wondering will she need to drift away as she wanted then realise it?? Even if it will well blend on how the concept is growing but so don't want it to happenWink

Does she really go back to that confinement? Really, I so can't gulp this! She knew dadi is so sweet and then did she really can't find the difference ''in the free spirit of love she is having here'' compare to the home family. I don't see her unable to adapt coz at day 1, she behaved the way that a daughter in law of that family needs to be?

Then came again the ocean of love and warmth she has the capacity to shower, so sweet to see her that she is emoting it to ''Mr Softy'' but c'mon Arohi, you are leaving a living human being and care for a non existent thing? Ofcourse the man will not be able to take it! He took weeks to make you understand his love and you kicked it thinking that you are the one that is hurt and then shower all this feeling to a ''teddy''.  I just thot the way he threw it out really showed how agitated he got Ouch cant see the pain on his face.''As I put it dear, I mean even if it is a teddy, he is jealous of it because teddy does not express and getting all that love that Arjun needs and he himself does not know when She will get that right in her mind.''LOLLOLLOL

I understand that you felt hurt that Arjun left you, Oh are you hurt he left you now because ''sweety,'' you want to divorce him, ''han divorce ke bit,'' what the hell on you, what evidence you have against him yaar, ''why on hell Arohi, you are assimilating only the negativities -pehle Gauri's evil and now you are seeing the only thing when Arjun was drunk and said he hate you.''  - well said Clap

I thought you know Arjun more than that - obiviously she doesnot not only him she doesnot know herself as well as he knows her Ouch. ''Arohi does not want to accept what's in her heart  -kab will we going to hear again ''dekho falak dekhe zamin koi ahin tumsa nahin'' Yaar I don't have such abundance of patience that Biji and Arjun have, guessed because they are elder than me that's whyLOLLOLLOLLOL
, I am pretty sure your wounds are healed but you are refusing to accept  this. Tell me yourself, were you so ''kewl and happy and light as feather'' at the Ahluwalias when you first got to know that ''he is your kidnapper?''

''When Arohi, will you realise you are the free bird with Arjun? When will you accept he is your soul mate? When will you accept your heart is torn when he is not by your side? When will you realise you feel so bindaas aur carefree only by Arjun's side? When will you understand that this man gives you a smiling heart and without him, ''your flying wings are broken.''  -  Clap  without eachother both of their wings are broken,  I so wish tmrw arjun chadphadake goes back to look for even if it is  with the intention of hurting her.
  Ouf, no comments, lol and best tomorrow I am going to open the threadROFL

Your family again disappointed me today, they were so hostile towards Ronit and then they left him in the lounge and went into the room to read those letters?
Arohiiiii, when will you realise that your family are faker than the Singhanias?
- well said.  ( I think,that's why I can't find myself fully click to the Ahluwalias, no matter what way Singhies are,I am more click to themLOLLOL)

Kahin to dehr na ho jaye phir and then you will have no time to repent? redemption from her side is what I want to see first. (Ouf yaar, see my siggies will give you the answer on the level of hope and patience remained in me for that bitLOLLOL) You know, I don't want her to redeem in the way they have to separate again and realiseOuch
As c'mon ''collection of evidence'' is like a backstab to the love of Biji is giving you!
She is siding you now because she knows you are angry and childish and giving you space to get back to yourself and this love.

Now you are being stubborn and are trying to hurt Arjun the most, she will not side you and you will see the person who is compassion of love can vent anger too.
- oh no this scares me,  if biji too gets mad on her,  she will be in utter disaster.
Arohi is not leaving any alms for let this not to happenWink she is a naughty kid and at times a brat as wellLOL

You are commiting another childish but serious blunder that you are talking to the press on the family matters when you knew well that Arjun would not leave your side. If only you have thought twice before you blabber,dearie.  - well said nisha,  but this guy has the charm to influence anyone so hopefully tmrw he will make the table turn again.
 It shows again that Arjun holding this relationship nah and Arohi is just taking advantage of itConfusedLOL
All I hope is you learn through those  mistakes you are commiting! - Clap

superb post nisha,  I was waiting for it.  it is making me want to watch the next episode ASAP.Star

still the best remains of KMH, that no matter what mood it turns me to,listening to the KMH tune,it made me back chilledLOL KMH ki jalwaLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasirasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@ kavya...thnx darlingHug...thoroughly enjoyed your take too

vaise arjun stole a real human being from right under ur nose ROFL,   

this part made me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....sooo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@jannat - thank u .  i know LOL ahlus were acting like wierdos.

@maria - u r welcome,  but thanks for what LOL?

@nisha -  aro's redemption should happen while living with arjun.  and yeah he is the one holding the relation together,  the way he held the bottle yday.

Edited by kavyasam - 26 January 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IFMariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks For Liking My Take Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
@aanchi.. thanks, name is akshaya
@kavya.. only one word ROFL - vaise arjun stole a real human being from right under ur nose keep writing long ones.. Clap
@jannat .. loved ur 'head to the wall' emoticon.. totally had me ROFLROFL
@nisha - i chose green (scroll down)
@all - lovely takes..

''Arohi tune kya kar diya''   I had a feeling that u were talking about the packet she sent home ,  even I felt that move is going to drift them apart , or will it make her gharwale know more about arjun Ouch
 Kavya, at first I refered becauce she took to the press and then yeah this gharwale packet is a move to drift them away.
Arohi is so childish that even me I can't stay angry on her for longROFL but so hope she thinks before she actsLOL
but like you said in your nov analysis.. this season is abt her journey from mom's home to mom-in-laws.. and so its also abt her groW*H from her childish immature brattish deeds to understanding herself and her desires.. her destination is realization that Arjun was her first and best choice and that he is her soul-mate..
Edited 2

Arohi, I wonder, when she will act while thinking twice what she is doing - exactly !
Arohi Singhania is smart lady but when come back to Arohi Ahluwalia, she got back to be childish and careless. its an interesting oscillation in her moods going from ahlu to singu and bak.. its like u can see a reflection of the war going on inside her btw her head and heart.. Big smile

She disappointed me todayOuch not as performance, performance wised Kritika deserves Star but the way she acted in the last episode. The way she acted once more impulsively and without thinking of the consequences. I am actually happy in one side those flashback and she almost broke to smile to it, well those flashbacks she could not get in her Ahluwalia family as they were confining her thoughs. I love the dialogue she said she came to live her life,kash kash kash she related it with how she is living now and that is her free spirit that she needed always contrast by those oceans of emotions and tears in her Ahluwalias family that she could not ''breakaway'' - very well put nisha, the moment ahlu's are involved things get screwed up. ExactlyThumbs Up  I was actually happy that she remembered the flashbacks starting with the road and slowly goes deeper and has to actually resort to bak bak to become normal , for that I liked her today,  even after all this tmrw she will find something in arjun that will make her get lost in his eyes one more time,  effect of the falshbacks or  effect of whatever is going to happen tmrw.
 I was wondering will she need to drift away as she wanted then realise it?? Even if it will well blend on how the concept is growing but so don't want it to happenWink
why is DJ completely missing?? i wish she were here and she were keeping trak of Dadi's efforts.. but again, DJ herself wasn't very helpful.. knowing Arohi luvs Arjun.. she kept her bound to the whole 'khandaan ki izzat' senti.. but i am hoping the way dadi brain-washed KSA.. she can do a number on DJ as well.. because DJ will get thru to Arohi where Dadi can't..

Does she really go back to that confinement? Really, I so can't gulp this! She knew dadi is so sweet and then did she really can't find the difference ''in the free spirit of love she is having here'' compare to the home family. I don't see her unable to adapt coz at day 1, she behaved the way that a daughter in law of that family needs to be?

Then came again the ocean of love and warmth she has the capacity to shower, so sweet to see her that she is emoting it to ''Mr Softy'' but c'mon Arohi, you are leaving a living human being and care for a non existent thing? Ofcourse the man will not be able to take it! He took weeks to make you understand his love and you kicked it thinking that you are the one that is hurt and then shower all this feeling to a ''teddy''.  I just thot the way he threw it out really showed how agitated he got Ouch cant see the pain on his face.''As I put it dear, I mean even if it is a teddy, he is jealous of it because teddy does not express and getting all that love that Arjun needs and he himself does not know when She will get that right in her mind.''LOLLOLLOL hope she realizes his thirst for love soon.. already he has reached his max-patience..hence they berukhi..Cry

I understand that you felt hurt that Arjun left you, Oh are you hurt he left you now because ''sweety,'' you want to divorce him, ''han divorce ke bit,'' what the hell on you, what evidence you have against him yaar, ''why on hell Arohi, you are assimilating only the negativities -pehle Gauri's evil and now you are seeing the only thing when Arjun was drunk and said he hate you.''  - well said Clap, love this part myself..

I thought you know Arjun more than that - obiviously she doesnot not only him she doesnot know herself as well as he knows her Ouch. ''Arohi does not want to accept what's in her heart  -kab will we going to hear again ''dekho falak dekhe zamin koi ahin tumsa nahin'' Yaar I don't have such abundance of patience that Biji and Arjun have, guessed because they are elder than me that's whyLOL
when she reaches that phase in her groW*H.. she will trust her decisions and will have the courage to stand by them..then she will also accept her heart's choices..Day Dreaming
, I am pretty sure your wounds are healed but you are refusing to accept  this. Tell me yourself, were you so ''kewl and happy and light as feather'' at the Ahluwalias when you first got to know that ''he is your kidnapper?''

''When Arohi, will you realise you are the free bird with Arjun? When will you accept he is your soul mate? When will you accept your heart is torn when he is not by your side? When will you realise you feel so bindaas aur carefree only by Arjun's side? When will you understand that this man gives you a smiling heart and without him, ''your flying wings are broken.''  -  Clap  without eachother both of their wings are broken,  I so wish tmrw arjun chadphadake goes back to look for even if it is  with the intention of hurting her.

Your family again disappointed me today, they were so hostile towards Ronit and then they left him in the lounge and went into the room to read those letters?
Arohiiiii, when will you realise that your family are faker than the Singhanias?
- well said.  ( I think,that's why I can't find myself fully click to the Ahluwalias, no matter what way Singhies are,I am more click to themLOLLOL) I know!! singu's being the criminals they are, have the (for the lack of a better word) 'class' to forward her package w/o question or doubt.

Kahin to dehr na ho jaye phir and then you will have no time to repent? redemption from her side is what I want to see first. (Ouf yaar, see my siggies will give you the answer on the level of hope and patience remained in me for that bitLOLLOL) You know, I don't want her to redeem in the way they have to separate again and realiseOuch
As c'mon ''collection of evidence'' is like a backstab to the love of Biji is giving you!
She is siding you now because she knows you are angry and childish and giving you space to get back to yourself and this love.

Now you are being stubborn and are trying to hurt Arjun the most, she will not side you and you will see the person who is compassion of love can vent anger too.
- oh no this scares me,  if biji too gets mad on her,  she will be in utter disaster.
Arohi is not leaving any alms for let this not to happenWink she is a naughty kid and at times a brat as wellLOL

You are commiting another childish but serious blunder that you are talking to the press on the family matters when you knew well that Arjun would not leave your side. If only you have thought twice before you blabber,dearie.  - well said nisha,  but this guy has the charm to influence anyone so hopefully tmrw he will make the table turn again.
 It shows again that Arjun holding this relationship nah and Arohi is just taking advantage of itConfusedLOL

superb post nisha,  I was waiting for it.  it is making me want to watch the next episode ASAP.Star

still the best remains of KMH, that no matter what mood it turns me to,listening to the KMH tune,it made me back chilledLOL KMH ki jalwaLOL

Nisha, I understand ur POV of Ahlu vs. Singhu even more after today's episode.. Criminal hi sahi.. these ppl are way better..now i am even more interested in finding out the reason for the feud.. ok now off to class..ttyl

Edited by aksh4IF - 26 January 2011 at 3:43pm

Du_Nishkavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
love it aksh;) and agreeable;) but you know like a child, at times you cant take the brat at tht instant but then when thought about it,u smile back and then try to go and cheer the child if s/he goes sulkyLOL

yeah ;)

kavyasamaksh4IF

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

but like you said in your nov analysis.. this season is abt her journey from mom's home to mom-in-laws.. and so its also abt her groW*H from her childish immature brattish deeds to understanding herself and her desires.. her destination is realization that Arjun was her first and best choice and that he is her soul-mate..
ClapClapClapClapClapClapThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStarStarStar(superb akshWink)
Edited 2

Arohi Singhania is smart lady but when come back to Arohi Ahluwalia, she got back to be childish and careless. its an interesting oscillation in her moods going from ahlu to singu and bak.. its like u can see a reflection of the war going on inside her btw her head and heart.. Big smile
 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap (awesome akshWink)
She disappointed me todayOuch not as performance, performance wised Kritika deserves Star but the way she acted in the last episode. The way she acted once more impulsively and without thinking of the consequences. I am actually happy in one side those flashback and she almost broke to smile to it, well those flashbacks she could not get in her Ahluwalia family as they were confining her thoughs. I love the dialogue she said she came to live her life,kash kash kash she related it with how she is living now and that is her free spirit that she needed always contrast by those oceans of emotions and tears in her Ahluwalias family that she could not ''breakaway'' - very well put nisha, the moment ahlu's are involved things get screwed up. ExactlyThumbs Up  I was actually happy that she remembered the flashbacks starting with the road and slowly goes deeper and has to actually resort to bak bak to become normal , for that I liked her today,  even after all this tmrw she will find something in arjun that will make her get lost in his eyes one more time,  effect of the falshbacks or  effect of whatever is going to happen tmrw.
why is DJ completely missing?? i wish she were here and she were keeping trak of Dadi's efforts.. but again, DJ herself wasn't very helpful.. knowing Arohi luvs Arjun.. she kept her bound to the whole 'khandaan ki izzat' senti.. but i am hoping the way dadi brain-washed KSA.. she can do a number on DJ as well.. because DJ will get thru to Arohi where Dadi can't.. (DJ has gone to prayROFLROFLROFLROFL) (Perhaps she will return when Gauri's truth will unveil)

Then came again the ocean of love and warmth she has the capacity to shower, so sweet to see her that she is emoting it to ''Mr Softy'' but c'mon Arohi, you are leaving a living human being and care for a non existent thing? Ofcourse the man will not be able to take it! He took weeks to make you understand his love and you kicked it thinking that you are the one that is hurt and then shower all this feeling to a ''teddy''.  I just thot the way he threw it out really showed how agitated he got Ouch cant see the pain on his face.''As I put it dear, I mean even if it is a teddy, he is jealous of it because teddy does not express and getting all that love that Arjun needs and he himself does not know when She will get that right in her mind.''LOLLOLLOL hope she realizes his thirst for love soon.. already he has reached his max-patience..hence they berukhi..Cry
Yes aksh, see myself,all that time went on Arohi's POV have to get back to Arjun's POV

I understand that you felt hurt that Arjun left you, Oh are you hurt he left you now because ''sweety,'' you want to divorce him, ''han divorce ke bit,'' what the hell on you, what evidence you have against him yaar, ''why on hell Arohi, you are assimilating only the negativities -pehle Gauri's evil and now you are seeing the only thing when Arjun was drunk and said he hate you.''  - well said Clap, love this part myself..

I thought you know Arjun more than that - obiviously she doesnot not only him she doesnot know herself as well as he knows her Ouch. ''Arohi does not want to accept what's in her heart  -kab will we going to hear again ''dekho falak dekhe zamin koi ahin tumsa nahin'' Yaar I don't have such abundance of patience that Biji and Arjun have, guessed because they are elder than me that's whyLOL
when she reaches that phase in her groW*H.. she will trust her decisions and will have the courage to stand by them..then she will also accept her heart's choices..Day Dreaming Kab Aksh, I so feel its timeWinkbefore matter goes beyond her control

- well said.  ( I think,that's why I can't find myself fully click to the Ahluwalias, no matter what way Singhies are,I am more click to themLOLLOL) I know!! singu's being the criminals they are, have the (for the lack of a better word) 'class' to forward her package w/o question or doubt.Star

Nisha, I understand ur POV of Ahlu vs. Singhu even more after today's episode.. Criminal hi sahi.. these ppl are way better..now i am even more interested in finding out the reason for the feudStarStar (same aksh).. ok now off to class..ttyl (chalo c u 2moro,I am gonna open the thread then)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top