Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 4)

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
"but does he get carried away, no , still on trouble arohi mission LOL.   softy ke upare itni jalan thi , arey woh to sirf soft toy tha  still he cant take the fact that she loves it more Wink  , throws it.  irritates her more by not letting her open the door LOL, arohi why did  you say the car was khatara, ab bhugto wait karna acchi gadi ke liye LOL.   But Arjun u left her there Evil Smile, u forgot so soon the 5th promise that only u will take responsitbility to trouble her,  now u left her alone what if someone else troubles her, world aint safe buddy that too places like that.  wish tmrw u will really miss her and go back to find her, ofcourse only to trouble her LOL, but still goTongue.  "
@kavyasam...............i loved these lines from ur take.......hillarious............what an interpretation, arjun  was jealous, so he threw out Softy Alu.......

Also i feel arjun left her midway, as he knows her & that way very well.probably he is well aware that she want get into some serious trouble......so to get rid of her bak bak & teach her a lesson, he left her midway..and she he was right, she will bang upon him with a new problem altogether.loved itWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravitanu111aAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
loving everyone's posts, superb Clap.

@amna - " yehi raste inko kareeb laye they, inhi raston ne pyar karna sikhaya tha,inhi raston ne door kia aur ab yehi raste inko kareeb lekar ayenge..Smile "   -  so true,  hope we see something tmrw on this note.

@anchi -  Hug love ya, n loved ur speech.  keep posting ur superb posts Tongue.

@shilpa, aksh - loved it guys,  their battle for power was too good LOL.

@srujana - loved ur post. 

@nisha - u said so much with just one line ' arohi tumne kya kiya' , waiting for ur take. Tongue

@kmh24ever - loved ur post too.  lets hope gauri gets caught doing something silly . Tongue

@nav92 - u r so right,  their costume sense is too good this time. loving it.  kritz was looking really pretty, and karan's attitude in the end was good.

@love-kuki - thank u, ur points were really good, lets hope arjun turns the situation arnd tmrw.

@love 14 - thank you,  yep lets hope the road will bring them more closer.

@shibz,pranii,anjali,tehreem, maria , - waiting for ur takes.

chalo will see u all after a while.

Edited by kavyasam - 26 January 2011 at 11:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianLove14AmnaIshrasika_DSAnchi.aksh4IFMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchi

IF is not letting me hit the likes....AngryAngryEvil Smile..hate you IF..AngryLOL...IF hates you too..LOLLOLLOLLOL...juts kidding..TongueWink..IF lovesss u jee...ROFL

Guys I love all ur takes...I'm so happy dat we have so many wonderful writers here in the Lounge..EmbarrassedBig smile....you people write such sensible beautiful takes...ClapStar...so do you..Hug n yhh everyone over here r such gud writers..StarClap

I kno im superlate..ShockedSleepy..but congo on the new banner for the Lounge ..its so beautiful..EmbarrassedStar..n Im in love with all ur Arjuhi/Karanika siggs.....just dis emo for dis. ---------->Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....add mines too...LOL..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kavya Jee me a big pankha of ur posts n ur writing....EmbarrassedLOL...me2...Big smile
Shibz Jee, Choti Anjali , Olly JeeLOL , Eshu , Aksh4IF, Glitter (Jannat) , Anita di , Shikha , Mushi , Tehreem , Neethi , Shilpa di , Tanu , Aamnaishtiaq , Maria , Rasika , Srujana , Bollywoodcrazed , Samhit_sanaya , Arshravi , Aparna , Vaishnavi , Shivani , Pinky , Nilo-kmh n all of you..Im so sorry if I forgot to mention any of ur names..D'oh.love reading ur takes n posts...Mohabbat Lounge Rocks..!!Thumbs UpClapStar....ya it does...love it...StarHeart

Pranii missing ur takes....thank God u reserved ur seat today...ShockedLOL...ya...LOL...pranii u bettr edit..Evil Smile...Tongue...miss ur takes alot...esp ur lovely positive points..Embarrassed

Sanju wont be active for a few days now....Ouch...miss her sensible + rofling takes..OuchLOL...me2...CryCry...miss sanju as well...Cry

Pooja ROFLROFL...i miss using ROFL emo...thank God u reserved on the first page today....D'oh...ROFLing without isn't fun...Unhappy.....look what am i writing..?ROFL..ROFLing sisters r back in action..ROFLROFL....sumtimes i think u rite in code language...n forget wat it means..ROFL

Karan's Angels so good to see u guys here n writing in ur views bout  the episode...Smile...ya nice 2 c u guys take time 4 us n rite..Big smile

Srujana ROFLROFL..omg such big emos..ShockedROFLROFLkeep it Up..!!LOL...ya..next time make dem even bigger...so aanchi can go to coma..ROFLROFLROFL

Ok i think Im done with my speech(in Olly's wordsAngry)...Ermm..LOL.wil thank the others later...ROFL..EmbarrassedLOL...u bettr!!..Evil Smile...LOLWink

I couldnt watch today's epi ..just caught half of it and that too dont remember as always..LOL.Ouch....so cant write bout the epi...but wil read ur takes n comment on them....Tongue...hmm r u related to bullakad mama..?Shocked..ROFLROFL..always seem to forget...D'oh

Only this much do I remember from the episode that Gauri +Rajever (Raga
Ermm LOL) will be in the same resort in which Arjun Arohi are gone stay...Dead...Rajveer ka pata nahin but Gauri would deffo locate the two love birds .Stern Smile.i mean fight birds in Anjali's language...ROFL...Raga..ROFL...omg ROFLing name of the week..ROFL...hahahaha so funny..LOLLOL..Raga sounds like a guys name..LOL..n ya..same resort..same place as our arjuhi..AngryAngry..n yh gauri witch will try 2 do sumthin bad again...Dead..n if rajveer says dem he will loose his control n get so angry that gairo will have to sambhalofy him...like all the fam members do..Sleepy..ROFL

Saw the honeymoon....Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... I mean SBS video...ROFL..EmbarrassedLOL....wow..!!waiting for this dhamakedaar episode...BlushingDay Dreaming...Puccho na Daadi tussi teh kamaal kar ditta...EmbarrassedClapROFL...Star......................all i can say is this...BlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay DreamingBlushingDay Dreaming...waiting for this scene....Heart
Day Dreaming

lovely mini n forgetfull take aanchi..LOLLOL...loved it..u always make me ROFL..EmbarrassedHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I've Edited My Take Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
updated minez

but guyz wat makes u think that she got those pics from the drawer?Confused how can dat b so precious to him dat he'd keep in the drawer n ask her not to touch it?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
"KHODA PAHAD NIKLA CHUHA " this is what hpppnd 2day . so d mystery behind that drawer was that it had sm proof regarding arjun's illegal work n arohi got that n send it to her own home through 1 of d singhania..romit ..kewl Smile so that she could prove later that how smart she is Wink
i told u guys no fayda 4 predicting abt it ...cvs r just unpredictable lolLOL .

episode started wid new luv trio ...romit ....sanchit ...simmi...
n asking help 4m arjun n aarohi ...arey unhe pehle apni luv story to sambhalne do ...phir kisi ki help karenge LOL....n 1 doosre ko tashan dikhate dikhate eye lock mein aise kho gaye ki bhool hi gaye ki karna kya tha LOLWink liked d way both were teaching their bros.LOL
but then dadi ko sach pata chal gaya n as usual she called khote da puttar again n did booking again Wink
but cvs bhi na itni easily sab theek kar diya ..sequence aur acha ho sakta tha .Confused

but our arjun aarohi they got one more reason 4 fighting n fighting means real dhishum dhishum ...= leg breaking ....but daadi is baar nahi mani LOLWink

but i dint like this scene much n missed old arjun ....jab aarohi ka leg break hota tha at that time he was always there 4 her ...kitna bhi sadu tha but uski chot theek kar deta tha but ye arjun ...uff ...dislike Angry...pakka don LOL

chalo at last journey started ...n so as fighting ....
phir wahi raaste
phir wahi sama
phir wahi hum tum
par is baar pyar ki jagah shikwa ...Cry

though flashbacks was there but i was missing song there...1 song to hona chahiye tha.

but then their nok - jhonk turned into hatred again ...aarohi was at her best in irritating arjun n arjun was at his best in tadpaoing aarohi ...utha kar phenk diya softy ko car se bahar .......BUT I WAS SHOCKED WHEN HE ACTUALLY LEFT AAROHI ALONE THERE ON ROADS ...DINT EXPECT THAT .Cry THIS IS  D SAME ARJUN WHO TURNED BACK TO TAKE AAROHI TO SARHALI SM TIME BACK N LISTENED ALL HER BAK BAK N HAPPY WID HER NAKHRAS BUT  THE THINGS WERE NOT SAME 2DAYCryCryCryCry n he said this also ki pehle iski yahi bak bak achi lagti thi but ab nahi Cry

i thought thodi door jakar car rok dega but ...2day he was just rude.Ouch
n aarohi had no option but to sit on log , cry n take lift n she did .Cry

n now gauri n rajveer r also on same journey Angry...so obvsly takrange hi but i wish ki gauri ka raaz khul jaye n ye disaster honeymoon kuch to acha lekar aaye.
n i think 2moro when aarohi will try to expose arjun in front of media to may b arjun will gift that ring to her ...shadi ke baad engmnt Wink

but honeymoon is only for 2 days ? Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14-anzaeram-AmnaIshtanu111aAnchi.love_kukirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@kavya.. 
 u forgot so soon the 5th promise that only u will take responsitbility to trouble her, 

woh toh 4th promise bhi bhool gaya.. ki har kadam uske saath saath chalega LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19Anchi.rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
arohi bhi sahi hai.. pichli baar lift liya tha toh police ki jeep mein.. is baar press ki gadi.. ROFL

@shikha.. nice poem.. 

for a moment there i even expected rajvir to show up to help arohi.. and to be furious with arjun for having abandoned her in the middle of the road..

Edited by aksh4IF - 26 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiLove14SHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top