Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 3)

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
res

so in disguise to help their respectives brothers they are trying to fight with eachother WinkTongueROFL
aik eyebrow upar how does that makes any sense ROFLROFL

did any notice both of them are wearing the aeropostal shirts EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

didnt dadi already know about them i thought she already knew they were actingConfused but well what can we expect from dadi ji except for creating situations to get them close to eachother EmbarrassedLOLLOL

so zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga happened with arjuhi LOLLOLLOL
they were trying to act but in process it became the reality ROFL
i am thinking why didnt mummy said ke meri beti choron ke ghar ja ke chor hi ban gyi hai ROFLROFL

Uff ye softie alhuwalia arjun arohi ke beech mein aa raha hai D'oh

it feels as if he is playing some major part in their lovestory WinkLOLLOL
so arjun's in for a treat TongueTongueROFL
best of luck dude ROFL

Edited by -tehreem- - 27 January 2011 at 6:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFMariaa.SG

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@love_kuki .. thanks.. i hope arjun turns the situation arnd again..Day Dreaming

@shilpa - wasn't dat the same tree where Arohi was sitting n crying .. i think it was LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

"Maine us se pyar ki, aur usne mujhey waheen us raste par akela chor dia jahan wo kabhi mere saath saath chal raha tha.."

Today's episode was all about this dialogue...yehi raste inko kareeb laye they, inhi raston ne pyar karna sikhaya tha,inhi raston ne door kia aur ab yehi raste inko kareeb lekar ayenge..Smile

"Main Tumhe miss kar raha hoon Arohi, Jaldi ajao"
This sentence made me skip a beat, cuz i think it was just me, or somebodyelse also noticed that he actually was missing her, cuz was waiting for her there..whether it was just for bothering her or no, knowingly, unknowingly, their world revolves around each other..abhi to beshak gusa hain, they're still thinking about eachother all the time..

woh kehte hain na, k jisko jitna bhulane ki koshish karain aur nafrat karain, hum utna hi us insan k bare main sochte hain..in dono k saath yehi chal raha hai..their hatred for eachother is making their love stronger, fate is pulling them together and they're getting used to living wid eachother..:Smile
Dat's all igotta say about todays' episode..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianarshravi-anzaeram-SHIKHA19Anchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibzMaNanHoLiC

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
res
awesome takes everyone...like always..ClapClapClap
@Angels...thanx 4 giving ur take yesterday too...Big smile

Edited
Onto today's epi...uff i knew that both sanchit n romit wud end up liking the same girl...simmi..SleepyD'oh...LOLLOL...anyways while showing sanchit how to look gussa wale types n stand up to romit...arohi n arjun aka fightbirds ended up having their own takkrar instead..LOLLOL...which i loved..Embarrassed...den beeji cums n finds out everything...haha their plans got foiled..WinkLOL..n beeji re booked the honeymoon tickets...DancingDancing
uff..now asli main arjuhi's legs got hurt...haha they both stepped on each other's foots..ShockedLOL..but beeji wnt believe them...Wink

Ahluwalia's never fail to disappoint us...Thumbs Down..wats so precious in their house that romit wud wanna steal?..Silly...Im sure romit has bettr things to do than stealk things from their house...n our arjun already took their most keemti cheez right in front of them..Day Dreaming..btw they didn't even say thank you to romit for giving them arohi's lettr...n that too widout opening it...*sigh*..Thumbs Down...omg i hope that watever evidence arohi stealed n sent wasn't from that drawer...cuz i want sumthin even bettr to b in there...mayube sumthin that will melt arohi...gosh if it is from the drawer than me angry wid CV's..Angry..n god knows what sort of proof arohi stole...

loved the nok jhoks in the car..n arohi trying to stop thinking abt the memories she spent wid arjun.....Embarrassed...loved the flashback scene..n even arjun..he was so used 2 her bak bak den...n arohi to stop thinking about arjun she started her bak bak...LOLTongue..both trying to control their feelings....n i loved it wen arjun threw softy ahluwalia out of the car..LOLLOL...but arohi over reacted esp when she said i hope it's not hurt...Stern Smile....n den arjun kicked arohi out the car...again not gud..Ouch...n wat is dis..the press wale...out of everyone she cud have met...it had 2 b press wale..Angry...didn't like that part....n den arjun..hayee..he was lukin superhot...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

sorry guys it's a short take..but not much 2 rite abt today's epi...Disapprove
Hug

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 26 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravitanu111aAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567Mariaa.SG

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
IF is not letting me hit the likes....AngryAngryEvil Smile..hate you IF..AngryLOL

Guys I love all ur takes...I'm so happy dat we have so many wonderful writers here in the Lounge..EmbarrassedBig smile....you people write such sensible beautiful takes...ClapStar

I kno im superlate..ShockedSleepy..but congo on the new banner for the Lounge ..its so beautiful..EmbarrassedStar..n Im in love with all ur Arjuhi/Karanika siggs.....just dis emo for dis. ---------->Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Kavya Jee me a big pankha of ur posts n ur writing....EmbarrassedLOL
Shibz Jee, Choti Anjali , Olly JeeLOL , Eshu , Aksh4IF, Glitter (Jannat) , Anita di , Shikha , Mushi , Tehreem , Neethi , Shilpa di , Tanu , Aamnaishtiaq , Maria , Rasika , Srujana , Bollywoodcrazed , Samhit_sanaya , Arshravi , Aparna , Vaishnavi , Shivani , Pinky , Nilo-kmh n all of you..Im so sorry if I forgot to mention any of ur names..D'oh.love reading ur takes n posts...Mohabbat Lounge Rocks..!!Thumbs UpClapStar

Pranii missing ur takes....thank God u reserved ur seat today...ShockedLOL...

Sanju wont be active for a few days now....Ouch...miss her sensible + rofling takes..OuchLOL

Pooja ROFLROFL...i miss using ROFL emo...thank God u reserved on the first page today....D'oh...ROFLing without isn't fun...Unhappy.....look what am i writing..?ROFL..

Karan's Angels so good to see u guys here n writing in ur views bout  the episode...Smile

Srujana ROFLROFL..omg such big emos..ShockedROFLROFLkeep it Up..!!LOL

Ok i think Im done with my speech(in Olly's wordsAngry)...Ermm..LOL.wil thank the others later...ROFL..EmbarrassedLOL

I couldnt watch today's epi ..just caught half of it and that too dont remember as always..LOL.Ouch....so cant write bout the epi...but wil read ur takes n comment on them....Tongue

Only this much do I remember from the episode that Gauri +Rajever (Raga
Ermm LOL) will be in the same resort in which Arjun Arohi are gone stay...Dead...Rajveer ka pata nahin but Gauri would deffo locate the two love birds .Stern Smile.i mean fight birds in Anjali's language...ROFL...

Saw the honeymoon....Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... I mean SBS video...ROFL..EmbarrassedLOL....wow..!!waiting for this dhamakedaar episode...BlushingDay Dreaming...Puccho na Daadi tussi teh kamaal kar ditta...EmbarrassedClapROFL...Star.
Day Dreaming

Edited by Aanchi - 26 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14arshraviSHIKHA19rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamnaishtiaq

"Maine us se pyar ki, aur usne mujhey waheen us raste par akela chor dia jahan wo kabhi mere saath saath chal raha tha.."

Today's episode was all about this dialogue...yehi raste inko kareeb laye they, inhi raston ne pyar karna sikhaya tha,inhi raston ne door kia aur ab yehi raste inko kareeb lekar ayenge..Smile

"Main Tumhe miss kar raha hoon Arohi, Jaldi ajao"
This sentence made me skip a beat, cuz i think it was just me, or somebodyelse also noticed that he actually was missing her, cuz was waiting for her there..whether it was just for bothering her or no, knowingly, unknowingly, their world revolves around each other..abhi to beshak gusa hain, they're still thinking about eachother all the time..

woh kehte hain na, k jisko jitna bhulane ki koshish karain aur nafrat karain, hum utna hi us insan k bare main sochte hain..in dono k saath yehi chal raha hai..their hatred for eachother is making their love stronger, fate is pulling them together and they're getting used to living wid eachother..:Smile
Dat's all igotta say about todays' episode..
I LOVE YOUR POST YOU ARE RIGHT JESKO  JATNA BHYLABE KE KOSHISH  KARTE HAI ASO KO UTNA HE AUR SOCTE HAIN AUR UTNA HE PYAAR KARTE HAI

arshraviAmnaIshrasika_DSAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
updated my post on page 2,  sry guys tried to keep it brief but could not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hello friends...another rocking episode....great finally they r on honeymoon......... LOLLOLLOL.....our smart dadi caught them ............. & had to go inspite of real hurt/injury.

I especially loved the dielemma both of them are facing.........& trying to bypass it.i am sure this road will play a significant role in uniting them finally...........it stands as a silent witness to their love........as usual i loved their tikhi nok jhonkWink.......looking forward to "the honeymoon" tommorrow.

arshraviAmnaIshrasika_DSAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top