Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 2)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
after watching 2 repeats, i finally liked the epiBig smile and now after thinking on it for a while i love it TongueNow i find everything is so good and logical, why was I complaining?Shocked just because it was hid behind all the fun and light-hearted scenes so I cudnt sense it in the beginning?Ouch that's why i take so long to edit my postsWink My brother rightly calls me tubelightOuchLOL

whatever happened in yesterday's epi, the scenes were so original Star liked it how they planned everything,brought that simmi thing so that dadi wud come to know about their fake leg injury. i loved that they hurt themselves in real, it was damn funy how they were getting to their car limping. Also the reason they provided for arjun to throw softy, the whole scene-her deciding to talks o that she doesnt start being weak-all this was so much deep and new. and also the scene of having the window glass up and down was also orginial :))and i loved it they found the press this way, the end part was so funny, arjun is all smiling now, will have to see his face when he sees arohi with press Winkalso finally arohi got a way to prove arjun a bad hubby.Big smile

and preeti and arohi's mom scene before sanchit came was sweet,Embarrassed hated the way they reacted to romit, poor guy, isnt he their guest? guests r supposed to be gods, where is their culture? and all they do is bhashanbaazi on culture and all Angry Arohi liarTongue, the ring was looking so cute on Arjun's little fingerWinkLOL

iktaara music suits them remebering happy moments when they r sad.but dont like that "hey hey" kind of music. happy they dont use kutumb signature tune but the one they used for fights, it doesnt suit Arjuhi scenesOuch.and ya it wasnt cute, thats why arjun got irritated and threw softy out Wink i hate softyAngryLOL. wish arjun brings cuter toys for her Embarrassedand she names it monster ?

loved karan's suit, and that something sort of a logo or batch on hiss shoulder made it different and stylish Day Dreaming

P.S. sorry this actually isnt a take,i just copy-pasted my convo regarding the epi. I m in short of time, but will edit it when i get time. Lastly, loving KMH2, it makes a world of sense(despite major bloopers Wink ) Thanks Creatvies and everyone in the team. ClapClapClapHope we wont be disappointed Embarrassed

Edited by Pranii - 27 January 2011 at 3:08am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviDu_Nishrasika_DSAnchi.Mariaa.SGshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ErmmLOLStern SmileLOLEmbarrassedEvil Smile

what all did we expect yday LOL.  anyways sanchit apna hi kisi baat se pareshan haiErmm, and that too romit se competition.  and the tu tu mai mai couple just got what they needed a bahana to fight LOL,  see what happened now pakde gaye na,  ab asli chot bhi dadi ko fool nahi kar paya. arjun u are bigger than her na,  poor arohi even with all her force she wouldnt have hurt ur foot so much, aur tumne itna jor se mar diya Shocked LOL.

ahlu's Stern SmileWacko talking abt rajveer Silly.  romit enters with a box ( I thot they were supposed to be dushmans and wldnt go to each other's place except for dadi and that too he is bringing a letter from Arohi Silly )  preeti ahlu's comment  'agar kuch churake le gaya to ' D'ohROFL, kya churake le jayega Confused, I must say they think so high of themselves, what will romit churofy from ur house Silly, vaise arjun stole a real human being from right under ur nose ROFL, kuch nahi kar paye the.  looks like romit already sensed the wierdness here so plays safe by asking 'sanchit nai hai aunty' again preeti ahlu's policegiri 'tum , tum , aap, sanchit ko kaise jante ho' Sleepy romit gets the hint, family thoda sanki hai  Wacko,   'never mind'   Clap (loved his expression here  ), 'apki beti ne chitti di hai' , again sankiness from mom Stern Smile  'is zamanein mein kaun likhta hai',  he is telling na, its ur daughter Wacko,  by some bizzare means arohi has been able to collect pis and papers (from where ? , cvs pl dont tell
she opened the drawer found soemthing and send it directly Evil Smile ). 'woh resort bahut bada hai rajveer ko pata bhi nahi chalega' Clown, rajveer ko nai chalega lekin 'raat aur din ki bhoot' gauri Angry ko pata chal jayega. Ouch.

in donon ko  ring se koi dushmani hai kya, whenever they see a ring they fight, currently they fight for anything  LOL.   Loved the scene where arohi starts remembering the good moments as soon as they hit the road  Embarrassed,  she was  too good here. how much ever she tries she cant get  over it Ouch, so she resorts to nonstop bak bak Thumbs Up. this takes him  back in time too ' tab to iski bakwas bhi acchi lagti thi'  Embarrassed . good both of them remembered the past just when needed Thumbs Up,   even if the honeymoon is disaster it atleast invoked the sleeping memories.Embarrassed.   

but does he get carried away, no , still on trouble arohi mission LOL.   softy ke upare itni jalan thi , arey woh to sirf soft toy tha  still he cant take the fact that she loves it more Wink  , throws it.  irritates her more by not letting her open the door LOL, arohi why did  you say the car was khatara, ab bhugto wait karna acchi gadi ke liye LOL.   But Arjun u left her there Evil Smile, u forgot so soon the 5th promise that only u will take responsitbility to trouble her,  now u left her alone what if someone else troubles her, world aint safe buddy that too places like that.  wish tmrw u will really miss her and go back to find her, ofcourse only to trouble her LOL, but still goTongue

arohi was good again, remembering the momentsEmbarrassed, she is not  able to forget at all,'usi road pe chod diya jaha kabhi tere sath chal raha tha'Heart .    lift mila bhi to press walon se, kismat arohi ke side to lag rahi hai, but u never no tmrw he  might play ace and  turn them around.   Now I cant make out what would have been better,  that if she had seen some proof  that he is true before coming on this trip   or  the way she remembered all the moments on her own today.  either way tomorrow again it might be arohi who will make them come close. Tongue

cvs thanks for raising our hopes yday abt the drawer and today pouring cold water on it.LOL hope u have something big planned for us abt that drawer.   My request to music director ,  pl. make some  new tunes for BT, sply for their takkar scenes and whereever u feel ek tara is needed. but loved jhoka hawa ka tune, that suits arjuhi a lot.  dialouges good again Thumbs Up, loved arohi more today since she was unable to overcome the past and kritz protrayed it very well. ClapThumbs Up. loved karan's attitude in the last scene.Thumbs Up

Edited by kavyasam - 26 January 2011 at 10:58am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurameshan-anzaeram-Love14Du_Nish-medz-SHIKHA19AmnaIshAnchi.rasika_DSPraniilove_kukiaksh4IFglitter567Meehak.-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
poor arohi arjun ne ase akala chor diya aur woh be bej reste poor arohi so sad today epi is amzingggg funnt cute lovely adorble aur  sad be  the btich gaiur be ase hotele me ja rehe hai i hope arjuhi na dekha le btw this is my sconda coment in Mohabbat Lounge

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiAnchi.glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
res...D'oh

*Edited*

kya kya socha tha humne kal..aur kya hogaya?Broken Heart

Romit & Sanchit like simmi? boys...!!! u look bacchas in front of herLOL try Shefu instead...she is soo sweet like a baby..Tongue

the tashan thing was good from Arohi's side but rest of it i found silly!!Ouch

i thought dadi already knew about their acting n canceled the honeymoon out of disappointment but...its ok...Stern Smile i liked the part where they are actually in pain n dadi does not believe 'em but Arjun?!! u stomp her foot?!! huh!!

Ahluwalia family continue to disappoint me...wats with Romit stealing anythin from their home? is he a chindi chor?Silly it was soo sweet of him to get Arohi's parcel n they just dun care to say a few good words?!!Stern Smile he did not open it either...

n wats in that big box? letter n pics?Geek now wat pics are those? wat proof she got to prove he is a bad hubby?!!Confused

To the honeymoon...D'ohLOL
LOLi like Arjun's outfit n kritz looks pretty...but i wish she uses less of make up...:(
Arjun threw the softee Ahluwalia outside the window..accha kiyaClap i also liked Arohi screaming n Arjun had to stop the car but wats with "use chot lag jaati tho?" etc... Silly 

dont like the IKTAARA tuneAngryAngry the flashbacks were nice but Arjun u left her on the highway?!!AngryCry not expected this from u...Disapprove  instead should've dhamkofied her to b quiet ..else u would leave her...dat would b enough...
the press wale... sigh! i dun want a silly drama moro again..Sleepy

P.s:i cannot stylize my font...Cry wats happening?Ouch
__________________________________________________________________________________
*Edited 2*LOL

after watchin the repeat...i actually liked the epi...ShockedTongueLOLEmbarrassed it was light but quite intelligent...
the tashan was cute as well...just coz we expected something else, we were disappointed but it was a good episode..Wink the dialogues, Arjun's expressions cracked me up....he was soo damn annoyed with her bak bak...bechara...anybody wouldTongue but at the same time he said, "pehle tho muje uski bak bak acchi lagti thi"LOL n it was sweet how Arohi starts her bak bak coz she does not want to think bout the sweet past she spent with Arjun... the softyAngry is not cute though...!!! n Arohi saying that it must be hurt n pampering it was "psychotic"!!Stern SmileThumbs Down

thats all dun want to bore u guyz with another long takeSleepyWinkTongueLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by shibz - 27 January 2011 at 4:37am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishAmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSPraniiAnchi.aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMeehak.Anjalii...xXx

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

WAH WAH WAH!!!!first thing i want to say that karan ur costume collection is jst suprb!!!and 2nd is abt sanchit:-don't u think guys sanchit lokks like ''saif ali khan'',,and now cum to the point,,,first bhai apki nakal koi nahi kar skta fir romit kya cheej hai''aise ek eyebrow utha kar dekho''hahah and romit treis with his finger to do this rofll,,,and tasha kya tashan look tha,,,sanchit haha''stomach in chest out hahah''and jis taraha se ap lad rhe mere ko mere ko mere school lkg ukg ke bache yaad aa gaye,,ek ne per mara toh dusre ne,,,ek mukka mara toh dusre ne dhakka,,,rofl,,i never seen such type of fight in any serial,god ap ka kuch nahi ho sakta,,and arjun agey se kabhi bhi kisi teddy ko mat fenkna plsss,,i love teddy's,,pls its a req,,and issey kehte nafrat aur pyar ka dusra pehlu,,as i chang angels dialogue,,u love each other or u hate each other,,bt u cant ignore each other,,,am i right na,,and arjun akhir kar ring us finger mein dhal hi li jiska connection stomach se hahah,,and luv the u palyed with ur ring when u thinked abt arohi,,and arohi mashaallah,,u looked hot,,swt,nice,,and so oonnnn today,,and romit haha''CHOTA BHALU''hahh,ek advice fight krni ho toh car mein ghr mein kro,,pr jb ap arohi chod ke gaye,,i dont like aisi fight nahi pasand,,dusri wali bacho wali fight kia karo,,i remmeber my childhood,,after watching u,,god bless u and love u and at the end''KHOTE DE PUTTAR''i love this dialogue hahh,,love uuu

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19AmnaIshAnchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
thanks to the CVs for the continuity today.. Thumbs Up its a rare concept in this season.. LOL
anyways, moving on.. arohi's expressions were very cute when she was finishing up her convo with bua... 
i liked the romit-arjun, sanchit-arohi conversation.. again arjun-arohi display their perfect frequency tuning.. Wink both had similar comments on Simi and both got alert when they found out about each other's brothers in competition..LOL 
bechare bacche.. romit and sanchit.. Ouch arjun arohi se help maange gaye the.. unke 'tashan'-giri mein phas gaye ..LOL now i like the dosti between these two.. Clapthey know the feud between the two families but they try to keep it out of their friendship!! StarStar hopefully they can pitch in to help dadi w/her plans for arjuhi.. 
hilarious arohi - "apne dushman ko tashan de" ROFL "ek eyebrow upar kar ke dekh aiseROFL
 kya yaar arjuhi, bacchon ke mind ko kyun corrupt kar rahe ho!! Shocked LOL yeh dono ek dusre ko tashan dene ke chakkar mein .. ek dusre ke aankhon mein kho gaye.. Heart it would have been nice if they had actually shown romit, sanchit and bua scrambling from that place to avoid the tashan-session.Embarrassed LOL
and as always, nice timing dadi.. unki jitni tareef kee jaye kam hai..Hug 
"mein bhul gaya tha ki mere pair mein chot lagi hai"LOL
arjun arohi at their feuding best.. normally ek dusre ko muh-tod jawab dete hain.. aaj pair-tod kar diya.. ROFL
"ab toh drama band karo besharmonROFLROFL
"ek bar bevakuf ban gayi hun, baar baar nai banungi meinLOL yay!! dadi will be more alert in the future... which is what we want.. honeymoon plan back on!! DancingPartyDay Dreaming
luved arjuhi actions, reactions and expressions...LOL
nice scene between amrit and preeti.. Smilebechara romit.. i feel bad for romit.. he, like rashi and arjun, has to bear the biases of being a singhania.. Ouch and these ahlu's - Angry they didnt even think that he meekly brought the box that arohi gave him.. w/o opening it or throwing it out.. plus he could have also sent it thru some servant but he brought it personally.. and he was ever so polite.. Cry
but i have to agree.. their biases were realistic.. not ideal.. but realistic.. Unhappy
"aaj ke zamane mein khat kaun likhta hai" LOL 
"mein hello bolti hun, aur phut phut ke rone lagti hainROFL (i remember the days when i moved out.. and mom would call me every 5 min..LOL)
kya arohi, choron ke ghar se chori kar rahi ho..Shocked yeh prove karne ke liye ki voh chor hai!!ROFL wah wah!! i thought she would have mentioned in the letter that dadi was forcefully sending them on a honeymoon..Confused 
so again.. ahlu's know that rajvir-gauri are there as well.. instead of being satisfied that arohi will have help close-by if she needs it they are worried that rajvir will find out!!?? Ouchwierd..Confused

favorite scene coming up.. Partyarjun arohi on the way to Solan.. both remember their earlier trip.. both compare the contrasting circumstances.. arohi was fighting a smile when she was in flashback.. Day Dreamingshe remembers the gunshot scene over and over again.. but not once does she think that if a person is pretending to like you, he wont put his life at stake the way arjun did..Silly Angry

arohi's bakbak is back.. for all the wrong reasons.. but still luv it.. Hug 
liked hearing arjun's thoughts.. "lekin tab iski bakwas bhi acchi lagti thi" aww.. arjun dont worry.. ek din bakwas phir acchi lagegi...Big smile 
dialogue writers ko ek bada Star "saath se koi gaadi jati, toh uski tyre phat jati" ROFL
badmaash arjun.. Silly underestimates arohi over and over again.. ofcourse he wouldn't have expected press people to find arohi.. but why in the world did he think she would just follow on foot?? Silly
arohi's self-musings were sad to hear.Cry her regret and guilt of having trusted arjun... Cryhopefully her misunderstandings clear soon.. making her cheerful again.. but again here, she shows her grit.. her determination to fight her situation..Clap
"ji main arohi ahluwalia hun, filhaal singhania" ROFL
arjun's look is cool.. Day Dreamingbut usse kya pata, arohi apne saath press ki toli lekar aa rahi hai..Dancing anyways 

arjun ke liye arohi ke taraf se... nafrat ka paigaam

sasural aayi thi mein teri doli mein
ab tujhe sasural dikhaungi, press ki toli mein LOL

wonder what the press will do tomorrow..Ouch

add: the photos and stuff that arohi sent to her mom.. i hope she didnt secretly succeed in opening that drawer!! highly unlikely.. coz that would be well hyped.. but CVs ka kya bharosa!!

Edited by aksh4IF - 26 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasimadhurameshan-anzaeram-AllwaysindianDu_Nish-medz-SHIKHA19surpatelAmnaIshrasika_DSAnchi.love_kukiglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
 Like IT !!! a lott !!
     i am loving this power struggle between Arjun Arohi ..so so so real.Tongue
   Karan and Kritika's comic timings are just perfect.never boring .super enjoyed it !!...the way Arjun arohi fighting ..even pushing each other on the bed ..after Dadi announced the honeymoon is back on.is like ..nafarat is gone ...bas narazgi hai..and they dont even know dat ..how cute ..narazgi ...woh toh like chutki me chali jaayegi...par kaab ..but ye power struggle ..ufffffffff .
      haha...loved it when Arjun Arohi were thinking about old times when driving on the same road..wasn't dat the same tree where Arohi was sitting n crying when Arjun dropped her off at police station and came back to take her to Sarhali?
  and oh first when i said i like it a lott !! I take my words back TongueWink
        I LOVE IT A LOTT !!!!
shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 26 January 2011 at 9:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-pinkyfrkaranikaAmnaIshSHIKHA19rasika_DSAnchi.aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

thanks to the CVs for the continuity today.. Thumbs Up its a rare concept in this season.. LOL So true, this is the 1st time I saw a scene being continued to the next episode.. claps for that.. lolClapClap
anyways, moving on.. arohi's expressions were very cute when she was finishing up her convo with bua... 
i liked the romit-arjun, sanchit-arohi conversation.. again arjun-arohi display their perfect frequency tuning.. Wink both had similar comments on Simi and both got alert when they found out about each other's brothers in competition..LOL 
bechare bacche.. romit and sanchit.. Ouch arjun arohi se help maange gaye the.. unke 'tashan'-giri mein phas gaye ..LOL now i like the dosti between these two.. Clapthey know the feud between the two families but they try to keep it out of their friendship!! StarStar hopefully they can pitch in to help dadi w/her plans for arjuhi.. Ohh!! I wish they would really help specially bcoz both of them love their bro & sis respectively.
hilarious arohi - "apne dushman ko tashan de" ROFL "ek eyebrow upar kar ke dekh aiseROFL
 kya yaar arjuhi, bacchon ke mind ko kyun corrupt kar rahe ho!! Shocked LOL yeh dono ek dusre ko tashan dene ke chakkar mein .. ek dusre ke aankhon mein kho gaye.. Heart it would have been nice if they had actually shown romit, sanchit and bua scrambling from that place to avoid the tashan-session.Embarrassed LOL Ya, me 2.. I missed that moment.. It would have been really good if they would have been shown leaving the two 2 fight..
and as always, nice timing dadi.. unki jitni tareef kee jaye kam hai..Hug dadi Rocks!! I loved Arjuhi's expression on seeing dadi.. hilarious!!LOLLOLLOL
"mein bhul gaya tha ki mere pair mein chot lagi hai"LOL
arjun arohi at their feuding best.. normally ek dusre ko muh-tod jawab dete hain.. aaj pair-tod kar diya.. ROFL awww... I love ur pair-tod comment.. literally these 2 can fight with anything & everything.. lol.. sahi jodi hai!!LOLLOL
LOL
"ab toh drama band karo besharmonROFLROFL
"ek bar bevakuf ban gayi hun, baar baar nai banungi meinLOL yay!! dadi will be more alert in the future... which is what we want.. honeymoon plan back on!! DancingPartyDay Dreaming
luved arjuhi actions, reactions and expressions...LOL
nice scene between amrit and preeti.. Smilebechara romit.. i feel bad for romit.. he, like rashi and arjun, has to bear the biases of being a singhania.. Ouch and these ahlu's - Angry they didnt even think that he meekly brought the box that arohi gave him.. w/o opening it or throwing it out.. plus he could have also sent it thru some servant but he brought it personally.. and he was ever so polite.. Cry
but i have to agree.. their biases were realistic.. not ideal.. but realistic.. Unhappy
"aaj ke zamane mein khat kaun likhta hai" LOL 
"mein hello bolti hun, aur phut phut ke rone lagti hainROFL (i remember the days when i moved out.. and mom would call me every 5 min..LOL)
kya arohi, choron ke ghar se chori kar rahi ho..Shocked yeh prove karne ke liye ki voh chor hai!!ROFL wah wah!! i thought she would have mentioned in the letter that dadi was forcefully sending them on a honeymoon..Confused 
so again.. ahlu's know that rajvir-gauri are there as well.. instead of being satisfied that arohi will have help close-by if she needs it they are worried that rajvir will find out!!?? Ouchwierd..Confused

favorite scene coming up.. Partyarjun arohi on the way to Solan.. both remember their earlier trip.. both compare the contrasting circumstances.. arohi was fighting a smile when she was in flashback.. Day Dreamingshe remembers the gunshot scene over and over again.. but not once does she think that if a person is pretending to like you, he wont put his life at stake the way arjun did..Silly Angry  I know I wish she would atleast once try & think if Arjun would ever deliberately hurt her if he could put his life at stake for her!! think Arohi.. think!!!D'oh

arohi's bakbak is back.. for all the wrong reasons.. but still luv it.. Hug 
liked hearing arjun's thoughts.. "lekin tab iski bakwas bhi acchi lagti thi" aww.. arjun dont worry.. ek din bakwas phir acchi lagegi...Big smile 
dialogue writers ko ek bada Star "saath se koi gaadi jati, toh uski tyre phat jati" ROFL
badmaash arjun.. Silly underestimates arohi over and over again.. ofcourse he wouldn't have expected press people to find arohi.. but why in the world did he think she would just follow on foot?? Silly
arohi's self-musings were sad to hear.Cry her regret and guilt of having trusted arjun... Cryhopefully her misunderstandings clear soon.. making her cheerful again.. but again here, she shows her grit.. her determination to fight her situation..Clap
"ji main arohi ahluwalia hun, filhaal singhania" ROFL
arjun's look is cool.. Day Dreamingbut usse kya pata, arohi apne saath press ki toli lekar aa rahi hai..Dancing anyways 

arjun ke liye arohi ke taraf se... nafrat ka paigaam

sasural aayi thi mein teri doli mein
ab tujhe sasural dikhaungi, press ki toli mein LOL

wonder what the press will do tomorrow..Ouch I think Arjun would say something like, " he went to get the ring for her and wanted to surprise her", so, he can come out clean but then also Arohi wins bcoz she got the ring she wanted.. Lets see how Arjun tackles it but I'm sure he'll bcoz he's as smart as Arohi..Thumbs Up Good luck Mr. Singhania!! & nxt time don't underestimate our lovely Mrs. Singhania..LOLLOLLOL

add: the photos and stuff that arohi sent to her mom.. i hope she didnt secretly succeed in opening that drawer!! highly unlikely.. coz that would be well hyped.. but CVs ka kya bharosa!!

edited the above post in pink..

btw.. @aksh4IF: I love all ur posts.. keep it up and all the others too.. u guys r superb ClapClapClap at all the takes. I just love reading them.Great work guys!!Thumbs UpStarStarStar

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi-anzaeram-rasika_DSAnchi.aksh4IFglitter567kavyasamMeehak.Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top