Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 12)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

@shibz - that is what I am thinking ,   not like exact storyline perse  they need,  what they want is suggestions to extend this storyline.  they have a track for guari already and also track after that,  in the meantime they want to extend this track some more I think, 
hmm okiesTongue though im confused..
does this mean we will get more epis.  dont want to keep my hopes high though.

Edited by rasika.KK - 27 January 2011 at 7:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakuraksh4IFshibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602058

Guys, share your views and suggestions in this new post

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurSHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
shika from me :

1)  No preggo or kids

2) arohi to melt first and start redemption while living with him and trying to win him over

3) gauri track

4) arjun's redemption

5) blissfull life,  track for a while

6) reveal fued between families

7) another ego problem

8)  no third person - no trio

9) brief separation

10)  tanhaayi ,  dard , pyaar

11) reunite

but   why  only 3 months  ,   what can they possibly show in 3 months.  I dont want it to soo soon yaar,  its like kahani shuru hone se pehle khatam ho gayi.

also can some one pl,  post just these points under karan's  status,   I am not able to write on their walls, since beginning

Edited by kavyasam - 27 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakur-medz-SHIKHA19Anchi.Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxMeehak.shibz

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

ok so give sugstn regarding this....n rem that we r sugstn topic ...how they implement it is upto them .

1. pregnancy or no pregnancy ...kids or no kids ? At this point, i dnt think the pregnancy track should be incorporated
2. third person involvement ...love trio or not ?No
3. who will melt first now arjun or aarohi ?I want Arohi to melt firstEmbarrassed
4. which supporting actors we need or like to see ?Shefali, Billu,Makrand,BijiClap

n ya we need to keep in mind abt d time ....3 months ....

n 1 request i want to add whatever track they choose but go little slow ...dont skip things or scenes .

u sugst more .

The most imp thing that should happen now is Arohi should start slowly realizing now that Arjun is not a bad guy n the things in the drawer(hopefully Arjun's orphanage related or the proof that he really loved Arohi) can be helpful if CVs don't forget about it..also Arjun has prooved his love to arohi and now its arohi's turn..
Also arohi should get to know how arjun is treated by the singhanias n should start showering love upon himEmbarrassed
Also its time for Rashi to show up now..she can play a major role in clearing the misunderstandings..also Rajveer-Gauri love track should start...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurAnchi.Anjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
sorry guys..just wanna pitch in the suggestion idea..
I think he's just asking our suggestion to see what we like, and waise bhi most of these daily soaps have a bread story line , but HOW TO EXTEND it not considered at the beginning...i remember listning to an interview of a TV actor, he said, "that we'll show what ppl wanna see. It's not decided in advance how the story will move, hence they have to decide it based on'janta's demand.." give or take..da'ts about wot he said..so i'm thinking it's the same case here..they rushed the story in the beginning, and now twist and extention is needed..khair..
Here are some pointers that i wanna put across..:
1. I really think their nok jhok should continue, but now it should turn into a pyar wali..shararton wali nok jhok..
2. Being close to eachother, i think they should start to develop positive feeligns about each other, and should start longing for eachother's company...I mean like, look for bahanas to be in eachother's company..to just b wid eachother..chori chori dekhna, aik dosre ki presence ko feel karna..jaan boojh kar aik dosre ko tang karna just to be around that person..etc..
3. Kids track should come i think, but at the end of the show..abhi itani jaldi nahi..then it's not gonna be same thing..it's not gonna have that fresh appeal then..
4. I also think k Arohi should find out about Arjun's truth now, and should repent first, and Arjun should also find out about gauri ASAP and their hatred 'urancho' ho jani chaey foran, so by the time they return from their HM, they should start doing special things for eachother to 'manao' eachother...it connects with my 2nd point, that they should start longing to be wid eachother..
5. NO NO NO RONA DHON..keep it light, fun and beleivable...
i really think the story for now should just focus on making their love strong and unbreakable..baki jo bhi twish hoga, baad main ana chaey...:-)
Here..i just poured my heart out..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiridhithakurAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

janamanasi Newbie
janamanasi
janamanasi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks @tanu111a,@aksh4IF,  @kavyasam,  @Eshu11, @ Miss-Pakiie-KMH for liking my post--- actually that gives a confidence that  i can be counted atleast an OK  writer...

@Pyar07 –  U ' r Video was Superb

@Eshu11- Lovely surprises…. I liked it….from now on I think you should be called as art & creative Director of Mohabbat lounge

@ aksh4IF – aap to Shayar Niklain… Good Shayari……

I needed to share something….

Subah uthke log Ramnaam kartain hain aur hum log shayad sab --- Karan naam karte hain..(Upar wale maf kardena)…gone crazy top of that my family does not  like me posting in FB on karan Kritika pages……. Pyaar ke dushman bahut hain…..yahan….CryCryCry.

I  do not get much time but I read all takes…., bcos I feel.......u get to know and  be with KMH more with all these discussion shayari,,, poems… roses and all…for all I know  is that I have joined this lounge to be with crazy people like me..

Kritika - Aarohi…- Front page pe chapna, front page pe chapna …. My dear u are always in the front page of media..Kabhi Ranbir to Kabhi Sharukh  …..by the way…Galiyan achi de deti ho, I mean non- stop….Don't go for Football academy.please..... join the police……...

Karan – Arjun ---Log KMH ko le kar pagal the itna din… ab to karan ko  le ker pagal hain…..u know why …..If you drop even 2 – 3 words in FB, people likes and comments right, left and centre widout even understanding…….which I did once ….U said  links few days back… I liked … never knew what was that for…..ahhh craziness .....u see..aap to Mahaan, mahaan nahi bhagwan ban gaye sabke liye…log …wait karke baithe hain FB pe … ki kab darshan mil jayain….

KMH Team….Wonderful job…. In today's world the precious thing that was missing in everyone's face was a SMILE---- and u gave it back……..May God bless Whole KMH team…

Thanks Eshu for posting me the link…thanks!!!

NB: For KMH our suggestion.....cont. in next post...Here it is 2.00 am going to sleep . gudnite ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhithakurDu_Nishshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@mansi..
thanks, only when i joined this lounge was i assured that i did not need a shrink!! trust me..i was very near to getting my head checked free emoticon smiley for messenger

and ya.. opposition from family.. so true.. pyar toh hamesha hi badnaam raha hai.. 
free emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messengerfree emoticon smiley for messenger

btw.. arohi agar police force join karegi..toh pata hai kya hoga!! pehle hi police wale zulm karne ke liye badnaam the.. ab toh lathi nahi... gali hi milegi.. shez better off with Arohi School of Gali's

Edited by aksh4IF - 27 January 2011 at 3:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiridhithakurDu_Nishshibz

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
arjuhi rocks wai8in 2 see monday's episod n 31st jan sbs wer kritka meetin wit srk wil b shon

Go to top