Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 11)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

O God!! dis is the heights!!! did u see karan is asking suggestions on the behalf of KMH2 team as to what we want to see in the show for teh next 3 months..."broad story line" so dey never had a storyline for KMH2 like in KMH1? no wonder dey never revealed the story through promo or taglineTongue  but m sad..Ouch we want to see many things n hoping for a sensible storyline but the way it is going without continuity, its waste expecting anything...Broken Heart previous epi we see sober drunk Arjun making such big "intense" promises dat shook us n the next day back to bacchon ka show...!!UnhappyTongue yeah we want fun too but let it b consistent as teh story demands but now it feels like the episodes are made for the sake of it ...Disapprove
please anybody console me....Cry

Broken Heart

OMG this is shocking..they never had a storylineCryCry..this was never the case in KMH1..the storyline always kept us hookedEmbarrassed Sometimes i think do i watch KMH2 only for KaranikaErmm hmm we want a sensible storyline also n yes agreed about the continuity..they should work upon that..also sometimes i think ekta just gave us KMH2 as we demanded n they take us for grantedCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
well.. i too m shocked actually coz the writers are doing a fantastic job with the lines n situations making the show intense n funny too & the actors with their powerful performances making it the best too... many of the scenes are so original n beautiful n sensible ..so i dun believe dey really need suggestionsWink but lets put forward wat we are expecting...since we have learnt the characters well n looking at the story so far.....

how i wish Arohi came to know bout Arjun's goodness before they left for honeymoon n the honeymoon trip is just for 2 days?!!Broken Heart
ah well now no use of talking bout it...
what i want to see in the future track.....
1) Arohi realizing that Arjun is not a "liar" n the one lie he said during the kidnap was for his Dad just like how Arohi loves her family so does Arjun.
2) so with that she should realize that Arjun has never found this love from his family that Arohi was wrapped with..hence he appeared to b monster at timesWink He changed for her but she did not respect that, She did not trust him, so she is responsible to have sent him back to the gangster world...i want to see Arohi going through the guilt phase..Tongue n den deciding to stand by him no matter what...she should start melting Arjun again...turn all the extremities of his hatred to love... The two should start living the life beautiful again...believe in their dreams & their kahani that is no less dan a fairytale...
3) in the mean time, forget that her family is waiting for her to come out of that hell which is now Her heaven coz of Arjun..
4) meanwhile Arjun comes to know bout Gauri through Rashi may be...also that he realizes that she never supported her best friend n that she never gave Arohi the letter  n the gift he passed to her... Arjun should understand that Arohi would be hurt if she came to know that her best friend back stabbed her... so Arjun would not let Arohi know...
on the other hand, i want to see Arohi's self struggle with the Singhanias for Arjun (eg:RPS trying to engage Arjun in some illegal business where in the outcome Arjun may be arrested for a long time imprisonment, Arohi over hears this n does something so that the plan backfires..)Arohi wont tell Arjun since she is afraid he would be hurt... So both are indirectly protecting eachother from being hurtEmbarrassed in between i want to see an intense reunion of the two...Embarrassed but wen Arohi comes to know Gauri's truth, Arjun should hold her from being shattered...
5) Rajveer-Gauri love track has to begin...
6) Arjun's life in danger coz of Rajveer &/or Arohi's life in danger coz of RPS ...now the partners will save each others lifeEmbarrassed not something very new but it can be executed well... this may happen at different times after all KMH begins with blood shedTongue we want to see the partners' involvement in each others life...it needs to be intense....
7) oh we want to see romance n sweet moments too...Embarrassed
8) i also want to see what will happen to Arjun after they leave the Singhania mansion n teh business forever...who will help n in what fied would he work to live a decent life with Arohi from der on...

most importantly...or if i have to wrap the above points in few lines....then please JUSTIFY.....

teri saason se hi meri saasen chale
tunhi dikhe jab bhi aankhen khule
dekha falak..dekhi zameen
koi nahi tumsa kahin
aa tuje khud mein mein iss tarah lun chupa ke khuda bhi hume karna paaye juda...Heart

U have such a beautiful theme....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Du_NishAmnaIshrasika_DSPraniiAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

edited my post above. :

well a little taken aback actually,  But I like to look at it this way,  in the comments karan mentioned,  'we will come to know abt gauri later '  - which means they do have a track for that,  and he said 'broad storyline'  again makes me thnk they are planning to extend the 150 epis, hence want to incorporate new twists to make it loooong ROFL.   I am sure they do have a storyline for the main theme but after seeing the audience response to the wedding they want to stretch it.    and I too think that is needed or else to reach the  theme depicted in the title lyrics wont be justified,  the fact that they even asked if 'title track video will complete the show'  makes me think they are about to do some major changes in the show,  hence need our feedback/suggestions.  

But if it is really stretched only for 3 months, like nisha said less than 150 epis.,  then it will be a heartbreak.   did the trps make them take this decision?  coz 2 more shows will be launched.

@nisha , shibz  -   I agree with u , lets compile the ideas, and also include the suggestions for technical team too and send it.   

@ shika -  yeah I agree,  BT cvs ka koi bharosa nahi hai,  may be since we are suggesting good points they want to change the story a little and want a broader perspective.

also there is this mysterious 'drawer'  that holds something,  I am guessing they changed it yday showing aro sent something to maika,   since we all started  that arohi will find arjun's belongings and start repenting,  they will take it that way ,  show us aro's redemption first.  But whatever it is ,  I really dont want preggo track.

so few things r clear now :-
1. gauri's pardafash will take time.
2. they want new twist. cant show nok jhonk all d time.
3. asking us bcoz dont want to naraz us by showing smthn that we r against of like divorce , rape etc. like last time of chikuhi marriage.
4. episodes counting will depend upon d new track in d story  n how gud it will work .

so just let me know guys where should i start giving my bhashan ...i mean sugstn Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DSAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@shibz - that is what I am thinking ,   not like exact storyline perse  they need,  what they want is suggestions to extend this storyline.  they have a track for guari already and also track after that,  in the meantime they want to extend this track some more I think,  does this mean we will get more epis.  dont want to keep my hopes high though.

SHIKHA19Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Originally posted by kavyasam

edited my post above. :

well a little taken aback actually,  But I like to look at it this way,  in the comments karan mentioned,  'we will come to know abt gauri later '  - which means they do have a track for that,  and he said 'broad storyline'  again makes me thnk they are planning to extend the 150 epis, hence want to incorporate new twists to make it loooong ROFL.   I am sure they do have a storyline for the main theme but after seeing the audience response to the wedding they want to stretch it.    and I too think that is needed or else to reach the  theme depicted in the title lyrics wont be justified,  the fact that they even asked if 'title track video will complete the show'  makes me think they are about to do some major changes in the show,  hence need our feedback/suggestions.  

But if it is really stretched only for 3 months, like nisha said less than 150 epis.,  then it will be a heartbreak.   did the trps make them take this decision?  coz 2 more shows will be launched.

@nisha , shibz  -   I agree with u , lets compile the ideas, and also include the suggestions for technical team too and send it.   

@ shika -  yeah I agree,  BT cvs ka koi bharosa nahi hai,  may be since we are suggesting good points they want to change the story a little and want a broader perspective.

also there is this mysterious 'drawer'  that holds something,  I am guessing they changed it yday showing aro sent something to maika,   since we all started  that arohi will find arjun's belongings and start repenting,  they will take it that way ,  show us aro's redemption first.  But whatever it is ,  I really dont want preggo track.

so few things r clear now :-
1. gauri's pardafash will take time.
2. they want new twist. cant show nok jhonk all d time.
3. asking us bcoz dont want to naraz us by showing smthn that we r against of like divorce , rape etc. like last time of chikuhi marriage.
4. episodes counting will depend upon d new track in d story  n how gud it will work .

so just let me know guys where should i start giving my bhashan ...i mean sugstn Wink
nisha is opening a thread for that,  meanwhile we can jot down the points. 

SHIKHA19Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
will catch u guyz later...need to go....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

most importantly...or if i have to wrap the above points in few lines....then please JUSTIFY.....

teri saason se hi meri saasen chale
tunhi dikhe jab bhi aankhen khule
dekha falak..dekhi zameen
koi nahi tumsa kahin
aa tuje khud mein mein iss tarah lun chupa ke khuda bhi hume karna paaye juda...Heart

U have such a beautiful theme....

This is exactly what I wrote too,  that if they rush the story how will they show us these lines being justified.  Loved all ur points ,  agree. Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ok so give sugstn regarding this....n rem that we r sugstn topic ...how they implement it is upto them .

1. pregnancy or no pregnancy ...kids or no kids ?
2. third person involvement ...love trio or not ?
3. who will melt first now arjun or aarohi ?
4. which supporting actors we need or like to see ?

n ya we need to keep in mind abt d time ....3 months ....

n 1 request i want to add whatever track they choose but go little slow ...dont skip things or scenes .

u sugst more .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top