Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65] (Page 10)

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
yup Eshu good suggestion...will write in a separate thread as to wat we were n are expecting going by the characters n story so far....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Anchi.rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Guys, for the moment I posted this in his status and hope he reads and takes into consideration:

Hi Karan,please give us a day's gap! We are going to group this in India forums and then will send you the link of what mass wants.
Yet those turning points we thought to see:
(1) arohi's redemption first and then start showering love
(2) Gauri Rajveer ke prem kahani - Gauri's love bloom by asking forgiveness
(3) More friendship line: Shefali, Billu and Makhand with Arjun and Arohi
(4) RPS has already seen the sparkle in Arohi's eyes - to be seen how he will use his machiavel mind and how Arohi withholds it.
(5) time for Arohi to redeem and play the 'teri saason' track
(6) time for arohi to know that 'arjun is a beautiful soul and need only love'
(7) mystery to be unveiled and see the Ahluwalias' at fault
(8) rest in the evening;-)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-SHIKHA19rasika_DSAnchi.aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by shibz

kya kya socha tha humne kal..aur kya hogaya?Broken Heart  I know thot it will be a serious epi today.

Romit & Sanchit like simmi? boys...!!! u look bacchas
in front of herLOL try Shefu instead...she is soo sweet like a baby..Tongue  exactly !!, woh itna lamba hai inke samne.

the tashan thing was good from Arohi's side but rest of it i found silly!!Ouch 
it was a drag!!

i thought dadi already knew about their acting n canceled the honeymoon out of disappointment but...its ok...Stern Smile i liked the part where they are actually in pain n dadi does not believe 'em but Arjun?!! u stomp her foot?!! huh!!

Ahluwalia family continue to disappoint me...wats with Romit stealing anythin from their home? is he a chindi chor?Silly it was soo sweet of him to get Arohi's parcel n they just dun care to say a few good words?!!Stern Smile he did not open it either...they are real sankisGeekWackoSilly

n wats in that big box? letter n pics?Geek now wat pics are those? wat proof she got to prove he is a bad hubby?!!Confused
 it was a total wierd scene ,  editing was bad here , no clue of what it could be,  I really hope its not from that drawer.  ab kya we have to wait for her to find out from her family Silly abt what that pics prove. D'ohI finally am taking  it as another bachpana act of Arohi and she was in the study room when she was making the parcel - so it is not from the drawer that she got the proof. Either they forgot the drawer bit considering it to be another 'halkat' of Arohi or that will now come honeymoon ke baadErmm

To the honeymoon...D'ohLOL
LOLi like Arjun's outfit n kritz looks pretty...but i wish she uses less of make up...:( Yeps her shades were thorisi weird;-)
Arjun threw the softee Ahluwalia outside the window..accha kiyaClap i also liked Arohi screaming n Arjun had to stop the car but wats with "use chot lag jaati tho?" etc... Silly 
I agree LOL that is the real arjun, gussa aaya to aagaya LOL

dont like the IKTAARA tuneAngryAngry - mere taraf se 3 - 4 add karlo Angry  irrittating when played on arjuhi !!! 
 Actually when I thought again, Iktara is a good tune on Arjuhi but there is a big loophole and blooper that they comited - they used it first to Gauri, if she has to be negative, why did they ruin the charm of this tune on her and ArjuhiConfused
the flashbacks were nice but Arjun u left her on the highway?!!AngryCry not expected this from u...Disapprove  instead should've dhamkofied her to b quiet ..else u would leave her...dat would b enough.. hope he realises and goes back Disapprove
I actually like the scene now! How much will he hold her fingers and walk! She is stumbling and she is not learning anything out of it. Let her fall for her to rise but oie Arohi, ye kya hein yaar,police wali ke  lift direct to Press -  hilarious and awful! And he did not went far, it was just an hour walk and I am sure he was going to walk too and find her on the midway but well Arohi...
the press wale... sigh! i dun want a silly drama moro again..Sleepy - I think he will do some trick , or else the sbs scene wont happen.  I am thinking he will dhamkofying her in the room,lolWink

P.s:i cannot stylize my font...Cry wats happening?Ouch - IF ka kamaal hai Angry, yday I cld comment on articles and today I cant.Confused

loved ur post shibz,  may be we will get a better epi tomorrow. Tongue
Nice post shibz
thanx Eshu..i do think that the proof she got is not from the drawer n if there was any mystery behind the drawer den hopefully we get to see dat after the honeymoon if the creatives dun forget...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
cool Eshu...the story has so much potential...i'm surprised yet not surprised dat tehy dunno how to continue..since dey are Ekta's creativesWink they usually have memory loss syndrome...start teh show beautiful with beautiful characters...give awesome dialogues n beautiful lines that we think will play major part in the future n then they wonder wat to do nextWinkTongue

Du_NishPraniiAnchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

cool Eshu...the story has so much potential...i'm surprised yet not surprised dat tehy dunno how to continue..since dey are Ekta's creativesWink they usually have memory loss syndrome...start teh show beautiful with beautiful characters...give awesome dialogues n beautiful lines that we think will play major part in the future n then they wonder wat to do nextWinkTongue
LOLLOLLOL
Yaar I am shocked too because ''what we thought the themes of the story is, I even justified whats the nayi story is  and he said for next 3 months,meaning it will be only (5*4*3) days only lolz oops I am getting 60 episodes,megalol,how i wish my maths was weakLOLLOLLOL that made less than 150 episodesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I am pretty sure they are looking an alternate to the ''divorce track'' dont u think so as the Arohi halkatein that they are showing,it seems she will separate and then redeem but we want to see her redeem and not separate.

phir now i strt understanding y the episodes are not linked but hmmm its doing so well, i am sure they want to have audience interaction (ev not,let me think like this LOLLOLLOLLOL)

I am opening the new post too dear

Writing the theme we were thinking on how we think it to unfold

SHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  why am I not shocked or surprised completely ROFL

well a little taken aback actually,  But I like to look at it this way,  in the comments karan mentioned,  'we will come to know abt gauri later '  - which means they do have a track for that,  and he said 'broad storyline'  again makes me thnk they are planning to extend the 150 epis, hence want to incorporate new twists to make it loooong ROFL.   I am sure they do have a storyline for the main theme but after seeing the audience response to the wedding they want to stretch it.    and I too think that is needed or else to reach the  theme depicted in the title lyrics wont be justified,  the fact that they even asked if 'title track video will complete the show'  makes me think they are about to do some major changes in the show,  hence need our feedback/suggestions.  

But if it is really stretched only for 3 months, like nisha said less than 150 epis.,  then it will be a heartbreak.   did the trps make them take this decision?  coz 2 more shows will be launched.

@nisha , shibz  -   I agree with u , lets compile the ideas, and also include the suggestions for technical team too and send it.   

Edited by kavyasam - 27 January 2011 at 6:39am

SHIKHA19Du_NishAnchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ROFL  why am I not shocked or surprised completely ROFL

haha kavya even i m not shocked .....i know how balaji cvs work n more imp d way they r dealing wid story ...it was expected. LOL
so now we have to work n wo bhi without getting paid LOL though hum to shuru se hi sugstn they rahe hai but now its official TongueLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
edited my post above. :

well a little taken aback actually,  But I like to look at it this way,  in the comments karan mentioned,  'we will come to know abt gauri later '  - which means they do have a track for that,  and he said 'broad storyline'  again makes me thnk they are planning to extend the 150 epis, hence want to incorporate new twists to make it loooong ROFL.   I am sure they do have a storyline for the main theme but after seeing the audience response to the wedding they want to stretch it.    and I too think that is needed or else to reach the  theme depicted in the title lyrics wont be justified,  the fact that they even asked if 'title track video will complete the show'  makes me think they are about to do some major changes in the show,  hence need our feedback/suggestions.  

But if it is really stretched only for 3 months, like nisha said less than 150 epis.,  then it will be a heartbreak.   did the trps make them take this decision?  coz 2 more shows will be launched.

@nisha , shibz  -   I agree with u , lets compile the ideas, and also include the suggestions for technical team too and send it.   

@ shika -  yeah I agree,  BT cvs ka koi bharosa nahi hai,  may be since we are suggesting good points they want to change the story a little and want a broader perspective.

also there is this mysterious 'drawer'  that holds something,  I am guessing they changed it yday showing aro sent something to maika,   since we all started  that arohi will find arjun's belongings and start repenting,  they will take it that way ,  show us aro's redemption first.  But whatever it is ,  I really dont want preggo track.

Edited by kavyasam - 27 January 2011 at 6:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top