Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
arohi bhi sahi hai.. pichli baar lift liya tha toh police ki jeep mein.. is baar press ki gadi.. πŸ€£

@shikha.. nice poem.. 

for a moment there i even expected rajvir to show up to help arohi.. and to be furious with arjun for having abandoned her in the middle of the road..
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

arohi bhi sahi hai.. pichli baar lift liya tha toh police ki jeep mein.. is baar press ki gadi.. πŸ€£

haha gud 1 . kya karein aarohi hai hi gazab pehel ahulu's ki beti thi to police wali gadi n this time singhania ki bahu hai to press wali πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@shikha.. nice poem..

thanks 😊

for a moment there i even expected rajvir to show up to help arohi.. and to be furious with arjun for having abandoned her in the middle of the road..

ditto ...i also thought so . but press wale is more dangerous than rajveer πŸ˜‰

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aanchiiiiiiiiiii 🀣

I really wish that i can start ROFLs again and i think today might just happen

but right now i need to go to college and when i have my break in between my class i'll come and edit my take 😳

i think that ROFL was gone since u were missing
🀣🀣 now that ur back, i am back in action 🀣

Anjali - i think half the time i myself don't know what i say...so i feel bad for u guys who don't understand it at all
🀣
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaj ka episode kuch aisa tha;

unke bakbak se jee nahi bharta
unse nafrat karne ko dil nahi karta
woh pehlun mein baithe the 
aur hum unpe zulm farmaate rahe
khud nazron se door karke, 
unke deedar ko taras jaate rahe
humse bewafai karne ki toh dil ki fitrat hai
aur unse pyar karne ki toh hamari kismat hai
phir unhi raahon pe chal padhe the, 
jinme kabhi mohabbat ke phool chadhe the
ee dil-e-nadam, thoda sabr kar, 
yahan abhi nafrat ke kaante chaye hain..
phir aayega pyar ka mausam, 
phir aayega ikraar ka sama
abhi toh intehaan ki ghadi hai, 
jee lo dard har lamha

add: 
bechara Mr. Softy Ahluwaliya
aaj arjun ke jalan se maar bhi kha liya πŸ˜†
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

kya kya socha tha humne kal..aur kya hogaya?πŸ₯Ί  I know thot it will be a serious epi today.

Romit & Sanchit like simmi? boys...!!! u look bacchas
in front of herπŸ˜† try Shefu instead...she is soo sweet like a baby..πŸ˜›  exactly !!, woh itna lamba hai inke samne.

the tashan thing was good from Arohi's side but rest of it i found silly!! it was a drag!!

i thought dadi already knew about their acting n canceled the honeymoon out of disappointment but...its ok...😳 i liked the part where they are actually in pain n dadi does not believe 'em but Arjun?!! u stomp her foot?!! huh!!

Ahluwalia family continue to disappoint me...wats with Romit stealing anythin from their home? is he a chindi chor?πŸ€ͺ it was soo sweet of him to get Arohi's parcel n they just dun care to say a few good words?!!😳 he did not open it either...they are real sankisπŸ€“Silly

n wats in that big box? letter n pics?πŸ€“ now wat pics are those? wat proof she got to prove he is a bad hubby?!!πŸ˜• it was a total wierd scene ,  editing was bad here , no clue of what it could be,  I really hope its not from that drawer.  ab kya we have to wait for her to find out from her family Silly abt what that pics prove.

To the honeymoon...D'ohπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†i like Arjun's outfit n kritz looks pretty...but i wish she uses less of make up...:(
Arjun threw the softee Ahluwalia outside the window..accha kiyaπŸ‘ i also liked Arohi screaming n Arjun had to stop the car but wats with "use chot lag jaati tho?" etc... πŸ€ͺ 

I agree πŸ˜† that is the real arjun, gussa aaya to aagaya πŸ˜†

dont like the IKTAARA tune😑😑 - mere taraf se 3 - 4 add karlo πŸ˜‘😑😑😑  irrittating when played on arjuhi !!! 

the flashbacks were nice but Arjun u left her on the highway?!!😑😭 not expected this from u...πŸ˜’  instead should've dhamkofied her to b quiet ..else u would leave her...dat would b enough.. hope he realises and goes back Disapprove

the press wale... sigh! i dun want a silly drama moro again..πŸ₯± - I think he will do some trick , or else the sbs scene wont happen.

P.s:i cannot stylize my font...😭 wats happening? - IF ka kamaal hai Angry, yday I cld comment on articles and today I cant.Confused

loved ur post shibz,  may be we will get a better epi tomorrow. Tongue
kavyasam thumbnail
@shika - loved ur post.  I know honeymoon sirf 2 days,  I was disappointed,  I mean if they are not away for long, how will they start liking again,  phir se family memebers ke beech aayenge,  and yaha par bhi rajveer gauri ka darshan milega.
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

@kavya.. 

u forgot so soon the 5th promise that only u will take responsitbility to trouble her, 

woh toh 4th promise bhi bhool gaya.. ki har kadam uske saath saath chalega πŸ˜†

exactly !!! yday jab use sober dikhaya tabhi lag raha tha ki , yeh sab kuch bhool chuka hai πŸ˜†
nice poem btw.  πŸ‘
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
ridhithakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
supr epid wit cat fight al ovr.but arjun shud hav bak 2 arohi
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
edited on page 1;)

going to diner when back will read all the takes;)
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gosh...!!😑..my net is acting too crazy..😑😑😑....thank God i saved my post befor clicking on post reply...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.(PS credit for dis advice goes to Shibz.πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ€£)..or else all my replies to you would have gone in vain..😑...🀬😭😭

Managed to hit the likes...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Srujana what emos..?🀣...pehle toh main dar gayi..πŸ˜†..cute post as always..πŸ˜›
"just thinking of rajveer's style of walking n gauri's style of delivering dialogues i hate them)"
loved this line...
.🀣🀣too good..!πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maria loved ur take..with dese cute emos..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Aksh4IF hey what's ur name.?πŸ˜›....awesome post as always.πŸ‘πŸ‘thoroughly enjoyed 🀣ing
what a classic line ya..?🀣🀣...
"sasural aayi thi mein teri doli mein
ab tujhe sasural dikhaungi, press ki toli mein πŸ˜†
"
🀣loved the lines you wrote just now...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kavya love the way u describe the dialogues and the scene in ur take...loved ur post πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ.."I must say they think so high of themselves, what will romit churofy from ur house Silly, vaise arjun stole a real human being from right under ur nose 🀣,"AGREE..!!🀣🀣..
"Now I cant make out what would have been better, that if she had seen some proof that he is true before coming on this trip or the way she remembered all the moments on her own today. "...dis is so confusing.....the drawer mystery n what did she send to her Mom..?πŸ€“.which pics n documents..?from where.?πŸ€”..or some special /naughty πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†things u guys were discussing in the previous lounge are in the drawer...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Shibz always love reading ur take n pointers⭐️..πŸ‘πŸ˜†.yeah Shefu looks very young n cute...n these two won't look baccha infront of her..🀣..n initially as far as i remember befor Simmi's entry , Sanchit used to mandrao around Shefali..πŸ€”πŸ˜†.i too dont like Ik tara being played for Arjuhi..when are we gona hear kmh2 title track again in the sho..?πŸ˜’..please atleast use it for d bed scene .😈

Shilpa di love reading ur posts....😳

Aamna ".their hatred for eachother is making their love stronger, fate is pulling them together and they're getting used to living wid eachother..:Smile"...so true..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘..love ur takes..⭐️

Love_kuki Kmh24ever love reading ur views.....😊

Nav92 πŸ€— very sweet post...

Taani96 thanks for sharing the videoπŸ˜†...all of us are waiting for that scene...😍
😍😍

Love14 "I especially loved the dielemma both of them are facing.........& trying to bypass it.i am sure this road will play a significant role in uniting them finally...........it stands as a silent witness to their love...." well said...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anjaliiii .ROFLing sisters r back in action🀣🀣...sumtimes i think u rite in code language...n forget wat it means..ROFL
Im back but pooja is not...(in ur language🀣🀣.).hope pooja gets time to edit her post on her jaado wala laptop..🀣🀣🀣... .n me related to bhulakad maamaji..?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
."n if rajveer says dem he will loose his control n get so angry that gairo will have to sambhalofy him...like all the fam members do..Sleepy..🀣" ditto..!!🀣🀣🀣...u kno the funny part anjali , Sanju was telling me yesterday may be d CVs are shoin d honeymoon track of RagaπŸ˜† coz may be they arent satisfied with Gauri's vampish role.πŸ˜‰..so they are side by side trying to make Raga fall in love..so dat Gauri turns bholi bhali again..🀣🀣...such positive thoughts of sanju..🀣🀣...haha!!...well may be dat can happen too..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Shikha nice post as always..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘...im really confused..πŸ˜•.i cudnt watch d whole epi..were dose documents n pics which Arohi sent to her Mom through Romit she got from the drawer..?πŸ˜•..it must be some thing else..πŸ€”

Saw today's SBS Kritz meets SRK...wow...!!Her dream came true..she is looking so stunning.πŸ˜›..love what she is wearing...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›...n Karan too..his cute expressions when Kritz says he watches kitani mohabbat hai..πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Edited by Aanchi - 13 years ago