Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [26/1 - Epi 65]

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..

Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing. 
2. No derogatory terms to be used. 
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum. 
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Edited *** Very Good Episode Todaay πŸ€— Will Rate It With 9/10 πŸ˜‰

Starting With Aro Telling To Her Bua That She's Fine .....Loved Their Expressions πŸ‘ 
Great Concept Agaain And It Suits Arjuhi P erfectly πŸ˜ The Arohi-Sanchit And Romit-Arjun Was Awesome ...It Was Cuute πŸ˜³ Both Are Full In Love With Simmi πŸ˜† Imagining Them Liek This ..... At Least These Two Don't Think They Are Ennemies πŸ˜‰ I Am Sure Simmi Won't Be With Either πŸ˜†   ArjUhi's Angry Stare Was Soo Intense πŸ˜ Just Loved It 
And Happy That Daddi Has Booked The Suit Agaain  .. Both's Feet Were Hurt But This Time Dadi Didn't Listen To Them While It Was Truth πŸ€£  "ek bar bevakuf ban gayi hun, baar baar nai banungi mein" πŸ€£The Scene Was Very Well Played By Both  β­οΈ
Hope Rajveer And Gauri Will Move On Their Relationship Coz Now They Are On Holidays Too πŸ˜• Don't Want Arjuhi To Go In The Same Place πŸ˜• It Will Be Soo Weird If They Met
 πŸ€’  
Then Comes The Car Convo When Both Started Fighting For The Ring That Dadi Gived πŸ˜†
The Bubbly And Cute Arohi Was Baack .....SHE Start Talking And Arjun Was Just Like Someone Who Needs Air Or More Space ...."lekin tab iski bakwas bhi acchi lagti thi...One Daay You'll Fall In Love With Her Talks Again πŸ˜‰ I Felt Really Bad For Arohi When He Leaved Her Alone πŸ˜­ Arjun Shouldn't Do Like This  Cute Scene When Both Were  Remebering  Old Moments πŸ˜³  Funny Arohi Is Always Thinking About Taking Revenge To Arjun " Tum Log Press Wale Ho ? Good , My Husband Troubles Me A Lot πŸ˜†" 
The Last Scene Was Toda's Episode Best Part πŸ‘πŸΌ Arjun Missing Arohi " Come Back Arohi , I Am Missing Yoou πŸ˜³ " Aaawwww πŸ˜³ Soo Cuute  ......Send Her A Flying Kiss She Will Come To You Arjun πŸ˜‰   Overall Great Episode , Dialogues, Concept And Very Well Played Episode  πŸ‘  

Heeey Guys .....Awesome Take By All Of Yoou πŸ‘ 
@ adhasrujana , Mishoo , Kavya Di , Hina,  shibz ,  nav92 , aksh4IF , Shilpa ,   aamnaishtiaq , Aanchi ,  Love14 , SHIKHA19 .....All Of Yoou Have Wrote Such An Awesome Take ...Too Good πŸ‘ 

@ Others : Hope To READ All Of Yoour Takes Soon ...... @ Pooja , Pranii,Anjali And All .....Waiting For Yoour Takes πŸ˜‰

Maria β€οΈ
                    If Yoou Like My Take Press The Button "Like" πŸ˜³

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🀣Arohi kitna bolti ho tum bak bak bak bak tak nahi jaati ho kya???πŸ˜› muje javaab chahiye kritika bechari itne saare dialogues yaad kaise karti hogi Arjun bechara Arohi ko jhelna padta hai

but Arjun ne Arohi ke saath jo bhi kiya it is so hurting beech raaste me use 😲(ek ladki ko n that 2 voh ladki jisse voh pyaar karta tha )akele chod kar chala gayi kaisa pati hai yaar i am really disappointed with that scene mujhe laga tha ki pichli baar ki tarah Arjun Arohi ko vaapas lene zarur aayega

one more thing jab Arjun Arohi sanchit aur romit ko badka rahe the awesome Sanchit aur Romit don't consider each other as enemies but A2(I'LL USE THIS FOR ARJUN AROHI) want them to be dushman what kind of zabardasti hai πŸ˜† ?lol par muje pata nahi aise kyun laga ki they r not gonna say anything 2 each other kyunki A2 were giving that much build-up shaayad isliye

coming to honeymoon yuckk the charecters which i hate 😑"rajveer ,gauri"are also going yeh dono kaafi hai A2 ke beech dooriyan badane ke liye(just thinking of rajveer's style of walking n gauri's style of delivering dialogues i hate them)

A2 all the best for ur honeymoon😳

specially

@kavya our batthameez brains' ideas pata nahi kab pata chalega us secret ke baare meROFL

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
reserved

Edited1

Will watch the episode later but from what I read in  live UD.

Only one comment:

''Arohi tune kya kar diya''

Edited 2

Hello Guys, just watched it and I will talk only on Arohi today!

Arohi, I wonder, when she will act while thinking twice what she is doing. Arohi Singhania is smart lady but when come back to Arohi Ahluwalia, she got back to be childish and careless.

She disappointed me today not as performance, performance wised Kritika deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ but the way she acted in the last episode. The way she acted once more impulsively and without thinking of the consequences. I am actually happy in one side those flashback and she almost broke to smile to it, well those flashbacks she could not get in her Ahluwalia family as they were confining her thoughs. I love the dialogue she said she came to live her life,kash kash kash she related it with how she is living now and that is her free spirit that she needed always contrast by those oceans of emotions and tears in her Ahluwalias family that she could not ''breakaway''.

Does she really go back to that confinement? Really, I so can't gulp this! She knew dadi is so sweet and then did she really can't find the difference ''in the free spirit of love she is having here'' compare to the home family. I don't see her unable to adapt coz at day 1, she behaved the way that a daughter in law of that family needs to be?

Then came again the ocean of love and warmth she has the capacity to shower, so sweet to see her that she is emoting it to ''Mr Softy'' but c'mon Arohi, you are leaving a living human being and care for a non existent thing? Ofcourse the man will not be able to take it! He took weeks to make you understand his love and you kicked it thinking that you are the one that is hurt and then shower all this feeling to a ''teddy''.

I understand that you felt hurt that Arjun left you, Oh are you hurt he left you now because ''sweety,'' you want to divorce him, ''han divorce ke bit,'' what the hell on you, what evidence you have against him yaar, ''why on hell Arohi, you are assimilating only the negativities -pehle Gauri's evil and now you are seeing the only thing when Arjun was drunk and said he hate you.''

I thought you know Arjun more than that, I am pretty sure your wounds are healed but you are refusing to accept  this. Tell me yourself, were you so ''kewl and happy and light as feather'' at the Ahluwalias when you first got to know that ''he is your kidnapper?''

''When Arohi, will you realise you are the free bird with Arjun? When will you accept he is your soul mate? When will you accept your heart is torn when he is not by your side? When will you realise you feel so bindaas aur carefree only by Arjun's side? When will you understand that this man gives you a smiling heart and without him, ''your flying wings are broken.''

Your family again disappointed me today, they were so hostile towards Ronit and then they left him in the lounge and went into the room to read those letters?
Arohiiiii, when will you realise that your family are faker than the Singhanias?

Kahin to dehr na ho jaye phir and then you will have no time to repent? As c'mon ''collection of evidence'' is like a backstab to the love of Biji is giving you!
She is siding you now because she knows you are angry and childish and giving you space to get back to yourself and this love.
Now you are being stubborn and are trying to hurt Arjun the most, she will not side you and you will see the person who is compassion of love can vent anger too.

You are commiting another childish but serious blunder that you are talking to the press on the family matters when you knew well that Arjun would not leave your side. If only you have thought twice before you blabber,dearie.

All I hope is you learn through those  mistakes you are commiting!

Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hii... Ssup?? People...
Another nice episode... Great concept, great clothes, great expressions.... Bt wen will we get kmh track as bg...
Epi started wid arohi's, bua n sanchit's convo.. it was nice bt aahhaaa 2 larkon ko ek hi larki pasand aayi...
Ok so both arjun n arohi apne brothers ko bata rahhe attitude dena dushman ko bt unko batate batate khud hi attitude dena shuru... πŸ˜‰

But aww bijji caught both of dem n got to know dat dey both are alryt , so she booked suite for dem .... Cool bijji..
"Tussi bara changa kaam kita hai arjun n arohi nu honeymoon te vej ke.." πŸ˜‰
haawww arjun v bad arohi ko maar dia.. tit for tat ..hmm...
Now lolzz both got hurt seriously...
Bijji :"ek baar befkuf ban gai, baar baar thore na banugi".. Lolzzzz

Arjun n arohi going to solan for honeymoon .. Ahem ahem... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😳Cool... Woww both of dem all alone dis tym in car together.... Awesome....
It was nice watching dat both of dem was thinking bou der cute moments , memories together.... 😊

Best lines :-
Arohi : tum chikh rahe ho mujh par...omg arohi kitna tez bole the aap..i started rofling at dat....

Arjun: pehle toh iski itni bak bak bhi kitni achi lagti thi....

Arohi : ab mein pehle ke baare mein kyu soch rai hun..pehle ki baat aur hai..ab ye mera dushman hai....

Haww v bad arjun softy ko fek dia...sach kaha arohi ne agar usko lag jati toh... Sob sob... πŸ˜”

Overall superb episode.... 😊
Arjun n arohi looked too gud... ❀️Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†res πŸ˜‰
the episode was damn funny πŸ˜† 
i would name this epi a "tashan dar " one πŸ€£
okay so here is my take on this epi : 
arohi and arjun have same thought of simi 'the vampire'!!! πŸ€£
all i can say abt this is 'pyaar ke minds think alike'πŸ˜‰
romit and sanchit are two cute frnds who love the same gal and are fighting for her !!! koi toh shefali ko dekho ?! 
dadi is the best dadi in the world after my dadi πŸ˜†
she is awesum and totally rocks !!! 
she found out that they were bluffing and when arjun went back to the room he was like "main toh bhul hi gaya ki mere pair mein chot hai " 🀣 this dialogue was epic and so arjunlicious πŸ˜³
romit comes to aluwhalia house and when he came amrits expression was like koi khoon karne wala aaya hai ....that was totally funny !!
it was so cute of a daughter of writing a letter to her mommy instead of calling or texting jo hum jaisi aaj kal ki alsi ladkiyaan karte hain !!! πŸ˜†
that ring was sooo nice ....no wonder arohi wanted it ! she has good design sense !!! 
the awwest scene of today was when both were thinking abt each other...😳 i so wanted this scene because i was a bit bugged by the nok jhok and no romance thing...
when arjun threw softy out instead of feeling sad for softy i started laughing πŸ€£  he actually actually threw softy hahahahaahahaha !!! 
that was so cool !!! 
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
poor arohi arjun should'nt have lifted up the window like that...
what if she get hurt ? though arjun is my jaan but arohi is arjun's jaan toh uska bhi khayal rakhna padega na...
arohi complaing abt arjun to pres was so unexpected...
i know she did that for arjun's step mom but arjun ?
i neva expected that though she was angry...
both the januables are waiting for each other...even i am waitng to see them tonight !!! 
clothes :
i was expecting something much better frm arohi ...
i mean she has a gud dressing sense but pink with black and trans legging was so not suiting her...and even those silver earing with baby pink and black was so no gelling with arohi...
arjun as always luks hot cute sweet smart and the list goes on but today even he disappointed me😲... feel dark shades suit him more than light...
make up :
aorhi's make up was simple esp her eye make up and i like the simple ...
rating:
i would give it a 7.5/10 
5 for nok jhok and 2.5 for the remeberance...
waiting for the honey moon ...!!!
love,
medha β€οΈ

Edited by samhit_sanaya - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
😲 page 1 today? πŸ˜†

not sure if i'll have time to update tho πŸ˜•
Meehak. thumbnail

Hey-KMHians ! πŸ€—

I have made one topic and they topic are about our NaughtyArjuhi '! πŸ˜†
Think that I can share her also !

Heeeyy I saw SBS today OMG ! 🀣 Humare badmash Arjon ne bed thor diyaa ! 😲😲 /Zor ka jatka hai zoro sai laga / 🀣🀣 Arjuun is shooo cute ! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†. Arjuhi's romance ! 😍 Awww.. to cute ! ☺️

Btw I'm soo hapy that Arjohi have NOT change here look ! 😳 And I hope Arohi's don't change here look because I now  that Arohi's Palu, Sareee, Yaha phir Ghongat lekhe phire ! 🀣 πŸ€” She look moree adoreable in  other drees ! 😍😍😍

Ahaaaaaaaa... GOSH ! 😍☺️ Arohi's pink drees (SBS 25HT JAN) OMG ! 😍 Shee look dam HOT ! 😍
Awww... And Arohi's make-up was dame beautiful ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜

Here is the link when our Arohi look Gorgeous and Our Badmash Arjon breaks bed ! 🀣😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=_Vi1XFxdeME&gl=US[/YOUTUBE]

MishπŸ€—
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after watching 2 repeats, i finally liked the epiπŸ˜ƒ and now after thinking on it for a while i love it πŸ˜›Now i find everything is so good and logical, why was I complaining?😲 just because it was hid behind all the fun and light-hearted scenes so I cudnt sense it in the beginning? that's why i take so long to edit my postsπŸ˜‰ My brother rightly calls me tubelightπŸ˜†

whatever happened in yesterday's epi, the scenes were so original ⭐️ liked it how they planned everything,brought that simmi thing so that dadi wud come to know about their fake leg injury. i loved that they hurt themselves in real, it was damn funy how they were getting to their car limping. Also the reason they provided for arjun to throw softy, the whole scene-her deciding to talks o that she doesnt start being weak-all this was so much deep and new. and also the scene of having the window glass up and down was also orginial :))and i loved it they found the press this way, the end part was so funny, arjun is all smiling now, will have to see his face when he sees arohi with press πŸ˜‰also finally arohi got a way to prove arjun a bad hubby.πŸ˜ƒ

and preeti and arohi's mom scene before sanchit came was sweet,😳 hated the way they reacted to romit, poor guy, isnt he their guest? guests r supposed to be gods, where is their culture? and all they do is bhashanbaazi on culture and all 😑 Arohi liarπŸ˜›, the ring was looking so cute on Arjun's little fingerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

iktaara music suits them remebering happy moments when they r sad.but dont like that "hey hey" kind of music. happy they dont use kutumb signature tune but the one they used for fights, it doesnt suit Arjuhi scenes.and ya it wasnt cute, thats why arjun got irritated and threw softy out πŸ˜‰ i hate softyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†. wish arjun brings cuter toys for her 😳and she names it monster ?

loved karan's suit, and that something sort of a logo or batch on hiss shoulder made it different and stylish 😍

P.S. sorry this actually isnt a take,i just copy-pasted my convo regarding the epi. I m in short of time, but will edit it when i get time. Lastly, loving KMH2, it makes a world of sense(despite major bloopers πŸ˜‰ ) Thanks Creatvies and everyone in the team. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Hope we wont be disappointed 😳Edited by Pranii - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ˆ

what all did we expect yday πŸ˜†.  anyways sanchit apna hi kisi baat se pareshan haiπŸ€”, and that too romit se competition.  and the tu tu mai mai couple just got what they needed a bahana to fight πŸ˜†,  see what happened now pakde gaye na,  ab asli chot bhi dadi ko fool nahi kar paya. arjun u are bigger than her na,  poor arohi even with all her force she wouldnt have hurt ur foot so much, aur tumne itna jor se mar diya 😲 πŸ˜†.

ahlu's πŸ˜³ talking abt rajveer πŸ€ͺ.  romit enters with a box ( I thot they were supposed to be dushmans and wldnt go to each other's place except for dadi and that too he is bringing a letter from Arohi πŸ€ͺ )  preeti ahlu's comment  'agar kuch churake le gaya to ' 🀣, kya churake le jayega πŸ˜•, I must say they think so high of themselves, what will romit churofy from ur house πŸ€ͺ, vaise arjun stole a real human being from right under ur nose 🀣, kuch nahi kar paye the.  looks like romit already sensed the wierdness here so plays safe by asking 'sanchit nai hai aunty' again preeti ahlu's policegiri 'tum , tum , aap, sanchit ko kaise jante ho' πŸ₯± romit gets the hint, family thoda sanki hai  ,   'never mind'   πŸ‘ (loved his expression here  ), 'apki beti ne chitti di hai' , again sankiness from mom πŸ˜³  'is zamanein mein kaun likhta hai',  he is telling na, its ur daughter ,  by some bizzare means arohi has been able to collect pis and papers (from where ? , cvs pl dont tell
she opened the drawer found soemthing and send it directly 😈 ). 'woh resort bahut bada hai rajveer ko pata bhi nahi chalega' 🀑, rajveer ko nai chalega lekin 'raat aur din ki bhoot' gauri 😑 ko pata chal jayega. .

in donon ko  ring se koi dushmani hai kya, whenever they see a ring they fight, currently they fight for anything  πŸ˜†.   Loved the scene where arohi starts remembering the good moments as soon as they hit the road  😳,  she was  too good here. how much ever she tries she cant get  over it , so she resorts to nonstop bak bak πŸ‘πŸΌ. this takes him  back in time too ' tab to iski bakwas bhi acchi lagti thi'  😳 . good both of them remembered the past just when needed πŸ‘πŸΌ,   even if the honeymoon is disaster it atleast invoked the sleeping memories.😳.   

but does he get carried away, no , still on trouble arohi mission πŸ˜†.   softy ke upare itni jalan thi , arey woh to sirf soft toy tha  still he cant take the fact that she loves it more πŸ˜‰  , throws it.  irritates her more by not letting her open the door πŸ˜†, arohi why did  you say the car was khatara, ab bhugto wait karna acchi gadi ke liye πŸ˜†.   But Arjun u left her there 😈, u forgot so soon the 5th promise that only u will take responsitbility to trouble her,  now u left her alone what if someone else troubles her, world aint safe buddy that too places like that.  wish tmrw u will really miss her and go back to find her, ofcourse only to trouble her πŸ˜†, but still goπŸ˜›. 

arohi was good again, remembering the moments😳, she is not  able to forget at all,'usi road pe chod diya jaha kabhi tere sath chal raha tha'❀️ .    lift mila bhi to press walon se, kismat arohi ke side to lag rahi hai, but u never no tmrw he  might play ace and  turn them around.   Now I cant make out what would have been better,  that if she had seen some proof  that he is true before coming on this trip   or  the way she remembered all the moments on her own today.  either way tomorrow again it might be arohi who will make them come close. πŸ˜›

cvs thanks for raising our hopes yday abt the drawer and today pouring cold water on it.πŸ˜† hope u have something big planned for us abt that drawer.   My request to music director ,  pl. make some  new tunes for BT, sply for their takkar scenes and whereever u feel ek tara is needed. but loved jhoka hawa ka tune, that suits arjuhi a lot.  dialouges good again πŸ‘πŸΌ, loved arohi more today since she was unable to overcome the past and kritz protrayed it very well. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ. loved karan's attitude in the last scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
poor arohi arjun ne ase akala chor diya aur woh be bej reste poor arohi so sad today epi is amzingggg funnt cute lovely adorble aur  sad be  the btich gaiur be ase hotele me ja rehe hai i hope arjuhi na dekha le btw this is my sconda coment in Mohabbat Lounge