Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hema angry at rumours of Dharmendra's ill

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Actress Hema Malini is upset with rumours that husband Dharmendra is ill and says he is perfectly healthy and happy doing yoga, writing poetry and spending time with his family.

"It almost seems like people want him to fall ill. I'm being asked about Dharamji's health everywhere," Hema Malini told IANS on phone from New Delhi.

Currently in New Delhi for a parliamentary session, Hema said: "Why are people unnecessarily making him fall ill? When I tell them he's well - in fact, in much better health than a lot of us - they are almost disappointed. Why? Because big stars being ill makes big news?"

Hema said her husband is hale and hearty. "And happy too. Why can't people leave him alone? I must say I partially blame Dharamji for the illness rumours. He has a habit of complaining about his health...Yahan dard hai, wahan taqleef hai... He must've done so and someone must have overheard. Bas, the rumours must have started."

But she has found a way of ensuring her husband's health. "I introduced Dharamji to yoga. He now practises it regularly. He also writes beautiful Urdu poetry. I wish I could write poetry, but I can't."

Evidently, the Dream Girl is his inspiration. "I wish I could've inspired him in more ways," she sighs.

"Dharamji is in Chandigarh with his two sons. He's having a ball. I wish people wouldn't make up stories about his health."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hema angry at rumours of Dharmendra's ill" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing!! people are just concerned after what happened with other stars this year...no one wants him to fall ill.

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 24 December 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Thnx.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top