sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

Originally posted by sirjee

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocheesy to nivi.....bt xpct tht track in futre???
wat do u mean by cheesy to nivi...
callin nivi mere jaan....also sayin things to her in a tone  of flirtin..any way lets wait and watch..whtr he really lvs her or not
i think soo he luvs her...otherwise yy would he keeps fast 4 her...n den he planned HM just 4 dem...but when he saw dat sidya r also leavin 4 holidays...so he made dat plan...remember in ytd's epi he said to nivi...KIS KE SAATH JARHI HOON NAAM BATOO UZ KE HAATH PIR TOOR DOON GA...

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocheesy to nivi.....bt xpct tht track in futre???
callin nivi mere jaan....also sayin things to her in a tone  of flirtin..any way lets wait and watch..whtr he really lvs her or not
i think soo he luvs her...otherwise yy would he keeps fast 4 her...n den he planned HM just 4 dem...but when he saw dat sidya r also leavin 4 holidays...so he made dat plan...remember in ytd's epi he said to nivi...KIS KE SAATH JARHI HOON NAAM BATOO UZ KE HAATH PIR TOOR DOON GA...

i'm not too sure about this dialogue! To me it sounded like he was just pretending to care and say that for fun adn lighten up nivi bit more... otherwise she will start seeing change in him and his expressions that he's up to something.. so it looked like he just said that to keep nivi's heart but really didn't care much.. otherwise why did he break and unplug his own bike so that it doesn't work and they can't go out..! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

i'm not too sure about this dialogue! To me it sounded like he was just pretending to care and say that for fun adn lighten up nivi bit more... otherwise she will start seeing change in him and his expressions that he's up to something.. so it looked like he just said that to keep nivi's heart but really didn't care much.. otherwise why did he break and unplug his own bike so that it doesn't work and they can't go out..! Stern Smile

I think ur right, it sounded like he was pretending to Nivi in that scene and was trying to lighten the mood at the time...he wouldn't have ruined their day out otherwise?!  Unhappy

About the GF thing, I think maybe someone broke his heart in the past and maybe that's one of the reasons why he shuts people out and acts happy on the outside when really he's far from happy....a lot of times you can see he'll make a joke to change the subject when it gets personal or to a topic about himself.

I don't think he has a GF right now and is sneaking off to see her when he dissappears....I think he dissappears to further his plans against Sid....or to gather evidence....or something else entirely....?!!!

Hmm so much to still find out, I wish they'd hurry up and tell us!! Now I'm off to watch today's epi, hope its good Day Dreaming 

Poojaa_P

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I hope not!! but i really don't think Viren would deceive Nivi like that. Smile x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 January 2011 at 2:13pm

anjaani07

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

I hope not!! but i really don't think Viren would deceive Nivi like that. Smile x

Yea even i think viren can not deceive her doesn't matter how much he hurts her.. he doesn't care for her at the moment but still.. i think he's just in revenge mode!! so he's not concentrating on other things beside his revenge! and he said at the start wen he entered that he's not that type that believes in love.. so clearly he doesn't have a GF. Maybe he just goes out to plan out more revengeful things to frame sid! and like today he got exactly what he wanted, he wanted nivi to shout out that Sid is the person that is trying to hurt her.. and she accused him and told him that she hates him.. and that's exactly what viren planned.. but i don't know whether he will still continue to destroy sid's happiness completely so he has nothing left in his life... i mean what more can he do to sid!! poor sid! 

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

he just unplugged da wires of hiz bike coz he wanted to go by car to get succeded in hiz plan...dats it...i believe dat he only have revenge against sid in his mind...no gf on his mind....

Go to top