ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is viren had any GF frm past????may behe disappears frm the show sum times for her????wht u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i also thought like that coz when ever there is a disappearance there would surely be some relationship!!!!!!!
but viren can't go to that extent of ruining nivi's life!!!!!!!!!!!!
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont want viren to have a gf...!!!
but who knows just to create another twist creatives can get a girl....!
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think soo coz in earlier episode he says to nivi...KE MAIN NAY KABHI SOCHA BHI NAHI TA KE MERE JASA LARKA AUR PYAAR KARAY GA...soo dont think so...
he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocheesy to nivi.....bt xpct tht track in futre???
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am confused!!!!!! crazy ho gaya nivren ke liye!!!!!!!!!
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocheesy to nivi.....bt xpct tht track in futre???

wat do u mean by cheesy to nivi...
Originally posted by: sirjee

wat do u mean by cheesy to nivi...

callin nivi mere jaan....also sayin things to her in a tone  of flirtin..any way lets wait and watch..whtr he really lvs her or not
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
sirjee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

callin nivi mere jaan....also sayin things to her in a tone  of flirtin..any way lets wait and watch..whtr he really lvs her or not

i think soo he luvs her...otherwise yy would he keeps fast 4 her...n den he planned HM just 4 dem...but when he saw dat sidya r also leavin 4 holidays...so he made dat plan...remember in ytd's epi he said to nivi...KIS KE SAATH JARHI HOON NAAM BATOO UZ KE HAATH PIR TOOR DOON GA...
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sirjee

i think soo he luvs her...otherwise yy would he keeps fast 4 her...n den he planned HM just 4 dem...but when he saw dat sidya r also leavin 4 holidays...so he made dat plan...remember in ytd's epi he said to nivi...KIS KE SAATH JARHI HOON NAAM BATOO UZ KE HAATH PIR TOOR DOON GA...

i'm not too sure about this dialogue! To me it sounded like he was just pretending to care and say that for fun adn lighten up nivi bit more... otherwise she will start seeing change in him and his expressions that he's up to something.. so it looked like he just said that to keep nivi's heart but really didn't care much.. otherwise why did he break and unplug his own bike so that it doesn't work and they can't go out..! ðŸ˜³