realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by realitytv

lol you just avoid if u dont like it:)

ToucheLOLLOLLOL if you dont like them displaying their love then dont look at it.  But I will be in your face when it comes to personal criticism of celebs, especially sushita.
im not gonna look at it but im gonna say wht i think :)
get ur facts right cuz i crticisized the channel not sushita

Okay you must be a genius to talk about things that you are not aware of.OuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

You see why i said the topic was nonsense. 

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff

That editing you did after does not absolve you from the above statement.

Peace out. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93dhahi

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
the reason i did not delete tht line is to realize tht i didnt say it correcltty

if u read my posts on others pages i did say sorry i did not express it right ,, and thts why i edited it right after tht line

so stop pickin on things just for the sake of it

and im done
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ms. Salman the evidence is there in the beginning.  If you think I am picking it is because you give me reasons to.

LOLLOLLOL  Like someone mentioned above, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. You stop picking on SUSHSITA.  It is more annoying than their bloody love displays.

Get a life and stop the nonsense.  You are obviously a salman supporter, open theads daily for him and yana.  Why waste, I guess your precious time, on Sushita.  They have enough fans to do their bidding.

PEACE OUT MS SALMAN.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93dhahi

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Ms. Salman the evidence is there in the beginning.  If you think I am picking it is because you give me reasons to.

LOLLOLLOL  Like someone mentioned above, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. You stop picking on SUSHSITA.  It is more annoying than their bloody love displays.

Get a life and stop the nonsense.  You are obviously a salman supporter, open theads daily for him and yana.  Why waste, I guess your precious time, on Sushita.  They have enough fans to do their bidding.

im gonna do wht i want you aint need to tell me lol
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

im gonna do wht i want you aint need to tell me lol

TRY ME!!!!

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I am glad someone made a post about it. It was cute in the beginning but now it is getting annoying. The competition is heating up, the focus should only be on dance and not on anyone' personal lives. That includes Salyana as well. Smile

And no, I don't blame the celebs, I blame the channel.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanshermalunzanikitagmcTani91

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I disagree. See if JDJ was going to be only about dance only, then they wouldn't make this a CELEBRITY dance show. If I am not wrong, you are a DID fan right? So i understand why you must not be used to this "focusing-on-couples" thing. This happens in every celebrity dance show, ZND, JDJ, Nach Baliye & it's perfectly fine IMO. JDJ is an amateur dance show, you are definitely going to see more than just "dance" on this show. For example, almost half the episode gets dedicated to Madhuri & her experiences sometimes. Since it's a celebrity show, it's obvious the focus will be on relationships & emotional bonding more often =) The bottom line is...no i don't find the focus on sushita annoying...i love themDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93dhahiArmu4evashootingstar27-Hoor-

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

I disagree. See if JDJ was going to be only about dance only, then they wouldn't make this a CELEBRITY dance show. If I am not wrong, you are a DID fan right? So i understand why you must not be used to this "focusing-on-couples" thing. This happens in every celebrity dance show, ZND, JDJ, Nach Baliye & it's perfectly fine IMO. JDJ is an amateur dance show, you are definitely going to see more than just "dance" on this show. For example, almost half the episode gets dedicated to Madhuri & her experiences sometimes. Since it's a celebrity show, it's obvious the focus will be on relationships & emotional bonding more often =) The bottom line is...no i don't find the focus on sushita annoying...i love themDay Dreaming

Exactly, i agree to every word of yours, Sadia!
This happens in every celebrity show. SushIta love moments, SalYana + Mona chats, Krushna-Ragz bond nd ofcourse MD nd her past experiences give the show more weight. None of this is at all annoying IMO. Remember when Krushna did the saree dance nd his nd Remo's talk after the dance? Gosh that was like 10-15 mins long, but it made the show more interesting nd laughable i guess. Though its duration did become little annoying at the end, but it was still something that almost all of us enjoyed (as a JDJian nd not a Sushant-supporter or a Salman-supporter).
I am a SushIta fan nd i openly admit that i love those SushIta scenes in between, but at the same time, i dont find Ragz-Krushna behen bhai stuff nd SalYana being teased, annoying at all..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93dhahiArmu4evalunza.shona.Tani91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index