Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushita (Page 6)

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by realitytv

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..ShockedShocked  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.

Mods need to really monitor and close such repetitive and useless topics.  

It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 

Peace out and get a flipping life.
thts why forums are made for
i think ur in the wrong place LOL

No you need to go to their homes and camp out there if you are interested in their personal lives.  Get a life ms. salman.  They aint care about you or what you say.  Neither the station.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..ShockedShocked  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.

It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 

No you need to go to their homes and camp out there if you are interested in their personal lives.  Get a life ms. salman.  They aint care about you or what you say.  Neither the station.
i dont care about their personal lifes thts why im sayin to keep it off screen.. u need to be reasonable and then comment
realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

i dont care about their personal lifes thts why im sayin to keep it off screen.. u need to be reasonable and then comment

You should have been reasonable and never made such a flipping immature topic..  You might not like it but millions love it.  It is not all about you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93CuteCherry

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
well thts wht i wanted to see with this topic :)
how many like it and how many find it irritatin
and still be reasonable again .. most of them agreed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaiheartChai

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
You guys should take that into consideration before being critical about these celebs personal lives and looks, that the show is not about you.  It is about the celebs and their partners.  What might not be good for you, will be adored by many others.  So expect to be rebutted.

Peace out and yes it was damn irritating. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93CuteCherrylunza

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I love to watch Sushita....Day Dreaming

Thanks Sony !!!

They have given us lots of adorable moments of Sushita to cherish.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93realitytvdhahivishwapCuteCherryshootingstar27SudhaSangeetlunzaTiyali-Priya-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

You guys should take that into consideration before being critical about these celebs personal lives and looks, that the show is not about you.  It is about the celebs and their partners.  What might not be good for you, will be adored by many others.  So expect to be rebutted.

Peace out and yes it was damn irritating. 
wht are you tryin to say ... i dont even wanna argue but this has no logic
this forum is for viewers to share their opinion
all i wanted with this topic is to see if others think the same or not .. i never disrespected others opinions
you should serisouly be more comprehensive

if others adore it then good for them i didnt argue about tht

god this is gettin out of sense  
BeingAnonymous IF-Stunnerz
BeingAnonymous
BeingAnonymous

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
But I love watching them together infact I adore it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93vishwaprealitytvdhahilunza

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index