Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushita (Page 5)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Joined: 01 January 2009
Posts: 16305

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i ws thinkin da same taz....ROFL thought sushita fans would murder ekta for da post....



aww ..  LOLc'mon nadz .. you visit the PR forum na .. everyone has some 10 different opinions on every topic there ... still the mods have never found the need to close the topic there..bcuz things have never gotten out of hand ...if there was a murder committed everytime , the PR forum would resemble a graveyard by now .. ROFL

Agree with Lunza completely. PR forum is synonymous with debates and endless discussions.

But I've made all my best friends there only. Some of them had and still have views diametrically opposite to mine and still we became very close there LOL

 There are never threads closed or personal attacks made. Everyone respects others POV- I'm so proud of our PR forum- kala tika to that place and the attitude of the members there. <3

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27iheartChailunzaTiyali

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 42891

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i ws thinkin da same taz....ROFL thought sushita fans would murder ekta for da post....



aww ..  LOLc'mon nadz .. you visit the PR forum na .. everyone has some 10 different opinions on every topic there ... still the mods have never found the need to close the topic there..bcuz things have never gotten out of hand ...if there was a murder committed everytime , the PR forum would resemble a graveyard by now .. ROFL

LOL LOL i knowww jaana... but seriously i thought dis thread will turn into a war zone but im happy dat everybody respects each other's pov Embarrassed

agree with ur words above ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 9951

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
^^ yup , niki , one more thing which i have noticed is , when things get heated up , people either apologize quickly , or if they strongly feel they are right and dont need to apologize .. they sort of just let things go , and dont visit that particular thread .. the mods dont even need to step in ...
i find everyone very mature in the PR forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by ekta_salman

[QUOTE=lunza]lol but still there shouldnt be blind support
 
and yeh its all good ... i opened it bein aware of the consequences [thought itd be much worseLOL] but its okay .. if i beleive so then its all good to debate and stick to ones opinion


reg: blind support .. well , i am assuming you mean sushita fans ( correct me if i am wrong ..) .. we have criticized them too.. ( from their dressing to their interviews ... we notice everythingLOL , and dont hesitate to criticize them sometimes ..)

and regarding "consequences" .. well , if one opens a thread with a celeb as a topic , all their fans are going to post their comments , since these two have lots of fans , your thread is going to get lots of replies Wink LOL
isnt that a consequence by default ?
arey yaar .. tu har bar mujhe galat samaj thi hain ... bap reee i need to think other ways of typin now LOL
when i said blind support i meant it in general .. u guys have nver been like tht but there are many ppl which no matter wht u tell them they keep insistin tht their one line reply is a fact and no argues ...
this is gettin out of topic but in previous weeks there were useless topics opened ... some about salman with NO logic explanation so of curs fans are gonna jump on such pplAngry
 
by this thread wht i wanted to say tht this sushita highlight needs to stop .. and if in any case this would have been related to salman i would have said the same .. it gets irritatin to see sony doin such crap .. im really furious with their shiity work .. whether its about elimination or these TRP things
 
even all this salman and yaana datin is annoyin.. channel knows its not true yet they INSIST INSIST AND INSIST .... god they both have their personal and professional lifes .. uff sonyDead
 
consequences ..yes thts a consequence lol .. i dont mind ppl replyin posts with an opposite opinion as long as they have their reasons for it -- here comes again the blind support ... not referring to anyone here .. this forum needs extra clarification lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Joined: 15 January 2006
Posts: 9951

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by lunza

Originally posted by ekta_salman

[QUOTE=lunza]lol but still there shouldnt be blind support
 
and yeh its all good ... i opened it bein aware of the consequences [thought itd be much worseLOL] but its okay .. if i beleive so then its all good to debate and stick to ones opinion


reg: blind support .. well , i am assuming you mean sushita fans ( correct me if i am wrong ..) .. we have criticized them too.. ( from their dressing to their interviews ... we notice everythingLOL , and dont hesitate to criticize them sometimes ..)

and regarding "consequences" .. well , if one opens a thread with a celeb as a topic , all their fans are going to post their comments , since these two have lots of fans , your thread is going to get lots of replies Wink LOL
isnt that a consequence by default ?
arey yaar .. tu har bar mujhe galat samaj thi hain ... bap reee i need to think other ways of typin now LOL
when i said blind support i meant it in general .. u guys have nver been like tht but there are many ppl which no matter wht u tell them they keep insistin tht their one line reply is a fact and no argues ...
this is gettin out of topic but in previous weeks there were useless topics opened ... some about salman with NO logic explanation so of curs fans are gonna jump on such pplAngry
 
by this thread wht i wanted to say tht this sushita highlight needs to stop .. and if in any case this would have been related to salman i would have said the same .. it gets irritatin to see sony doin such crap .. im really furious with their shiity work .. whether its about elimination or these TRP things
 
even all this salman and yaana datin is annoyin.. channel knows its not true yet they INSIST INSIST AND INSIST .... god they both have their personal and professional lifes .. uff sonyDead
 
consequences ..yes thts a consequence lol .. i dont mind ppl replyin posts with an opposite opinion as long as they have their reasons for it -- here comes again the blind support ... not referring to anyone here .. this forum needs extra clarification lol


arre , thats why i said "correct me if i am wrong" taaki mein galat na samjhu Tongue .. and these one line posts irritate me too .. especially when they are accusations .. I mean , people just post and run away .. never bother to reply back ...
lol.. u never need to worry about one line posts from us , we LOVE TYPING LOONNNNGGGG POSTS ..ROFL .. think you would have noticed that by now ? LOL


Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93

realitytv Senior Member
realitytv
realitytv

Joined: 05 January 2011
Posts: 201

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..ShockedShocked  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.
 
Mods need to really monitor and close such repetitive and useless topics.  
 
It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 
 
Peace out and get a flipping life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

djcool93

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

exaclty

as long as one sticks to their opinion and replies to others i respect it cuz they have thier reasons for it so no issues
but one line reply and leave .. uff tht gets on my nerves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Joined: 07 December 2009
Posts: 3936

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytv

Reading about Sushant and Ankita every other second is more flipping annoying than seeing and loving them on TV. 

People are really bored and idle to be making them a case study..ShockedShocked  I am sure they aint making you guys theirs. Ankita is not fair in complexion, bringing her back was not fair.  W*F!!!!!! Get this in your skulls, LIFE IS NOT FAIR AND SHE IS BACK FOR NOW.
 
Mods need to really monitor and close such repetitive and useless topics.  
 
It was all good for some of the same who are commenting when they were linking him with Mukti in ZND. 
 
Peace out and get a flipping life.
thts why forums are made for
i think ur in the wrong place LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index