Sushita (Page 3)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

[
lol wait  its hard to explain
i blame the channel  so i mean the channel has to take them as two contestants and not as a couple

sorry before it wasnt well explained i agree

There you go.Smile Agree with you on this one. Too much love-shove gets awkward. I'm happy the constant teasing has stopped- even Ankita looked uncomfortable cos of it at times.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL Ekta kyun yeh post kiya now ur gunna get it from Sushita fans
tas LOL 
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Originally posted by nikitagmc

I agree wit Lunza. From what you have written Ekta, the interpretation comes that you want to say that they don't behave like contestants and get too personal- while fact is THEY don't- it's the hosts who purposely ask them questions like 'how did you like the performance' and blah blah.

I think it should be:

The hosts and channel should behave with Sushita just like they do with normal contestants, and not highlight their love story.

Cos I think Sushita are behaving quite normally. They don't speak about each other unless someone asks them too. It's the channel who is deliberately trying to highlight their love story.

oh god
maf kardo babaaaa

i know it might be channels plan but it direclty affects sushita na .. hence thts why i said they shouldnt act like tht .. yes sorry i should have said channel shouldnt tell them to act like this if thts the case

Arey arey aise mat daro yaar. You have read enough of my posts all these days to know that I discuss, I never jump on anyone.Big smile

The above post was written cos I, just like Lunza couldn't understand whether you were blaming Ankita Sushant or not. I was suggesting that maybe you wanted to write one thing but ended up writing something that actually conveyed something else. Bas itni si baat. :-) After that you posted the post which confirmed your stand, aur main samajh gayi that situation was exactly what I had thought.LOL

Edited by nikitagmc - 26 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza..Sonii..

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Cry

Aisa kyun bolte ho yaar? We are not so bad.Big smileBig smileBig smile We just could not understand what Ekta wanted to say. End mein when we understood, we agreed  na?Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-lunza..Sonii..Curlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Arey arey aise mat daro yaar. You have read enough of my posts all these days to know that I discuss, I never jump on anyone.Big smile

The above post was written cos I, just like Lunza couldn't understand whether you were blaming Ankita Sushant or not. I was suggesting that maybe you wanted to write one thing but ended up writing something that actually conveyed something else. Bas itni si baat. :-) After that you posted the post which confirmed your stand, aur main samajh gayi that situation was exactly what I had thought.LOL

main dar nahi rahi hoon .. sirf aapne aapko bacha rahi hoon LOL

yeh yeh ... i edited my first post cuz i totally forgot itll take this confusion ufff

lunza

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Cry

Aisa kyun bolte ho yaar? We are not so bad.Big smileBig smileBig smile We just could not understand what Ekta wanted to say. End mein when we understood, we agreed  na?Wink

Lol  i didnt mean it that way 
to be honest its only natural when ur a fan
I know the Salmanaics  including myself go crazy whenever anyone says anything bad about him 
so its only normal =) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaCurlylocks

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I have no issues on them being there for each other, hugging, showing Visuals get teased etc.

I feel really sad when they are DENYING they are a couple.

Is this how FRIENDS behave..? Or do they think they can fool the whole world.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiAnjaani_DastaanblytonCurlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Cry

Lol  i didnt mean it that way 
to be honest its only natural when ur a fan
I know the Salmanaics  including myself go crazy whenever anyone says anything bad about him 
so its only normal =) 
still we should be reasonable and logic na
whenever someone says about salman it either has no logic or either its jealousy
salman is salman ... wht wrong can be about him Tongue

and if in any case salman was in sushants place i still would have said the same

this sushita is gettin irritatin .., hope next week things change 

Anjaani_Dastaan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index