Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushita (Page 2)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LOL i remember alot of people had  an issue with Karan and Kritika's love story being shown everywhere when they were both on zaara nachke dikha but if honestly didnt bother me since i love the jodi. 

and to be honest i guess since im not a PR fan it does bug me a tad to see there prem ki kahani but if u look at it thru a fans view i think they enjoy the Awww moments.

i know its a dance show but ehhh what can one do there are bigger things that annoys me about the show lol.
karan and kritika were okay tas ... me not being their fans it never bothered me and it wasnt given so much importance as now sushita are given in jhalak
dont ya think sushita is gettin a bit too much .. first it was ok but now ufff
karan and kritika didnt have all these highlights

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

Okay first of all no offence to their fans ... but honestly dont you all think its getting a bit too much all this on screen love and highlight they get cuz of it

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff Dead

It's the channel who zooms into Sushant's face every time Anki's performance or comments are shown and vice-versa, and pays minute details to anything they do. It is the hosts who tease them about it and earlier even used to call them up to comment on each others performances. Sushant-Ankita pretty much behave normally. They hug (even Chang hugs Shampa and other contestants hug each other) and fight and behave normally- but the channel highlights it more than others to cash in on the rumours of them dating and grab eyeballs- thus making their 'love story' too evident, when their own focus is solely on being there for dancing and they act pretty much professionally only.

In short, I don't really blame them a lot,  I blame the channel for highlighting their 'love story' so much and sort of taking the focus away from their dancing. Sushant Ankita are behaving normally. When Anki got back, Salman hugged her too, but only Sushant's hug was shown with more focus. Similarly only Sushant's expressions were shown during her wild card entry, not others.

But yes, Sushita should have put their foot down in the beginning episodes itself and told the channel that don't tease us so much. Maybe they did, and that is why the constant teasing has stopped.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiCuteCherryshootingstar27..Sonii..iheartChaiTani91Nisha_90

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishr

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? Confused

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

yes it is tht annoyin .. first it was ok but now it looks like both cannot survive without each other .. esp sushant
im not blamin sushita .. maybe channel is doin all thisDead

yeh u right even salman and yaana datin thingy is irritatin ... but thts soemthing else ... channel knows its not true yet they keep insistin on it Dead

krushna and ragini highlight isnt annoyin lol tht doesnt show up half as time as sushitas love appears

LMAO ur takin it out of sense now .. when i said home i meant they should keep all the dating personal and act as contestants in jhalak .. not always askin how sushant how did u like ankitas dance and blah blahDead

u right .. i never blamed sushita i just said its irritatin .. stupid channelOuch

lol.. are you blaming sushita or not ? You are contradicting yourself here Confused ..
and read mine and tiya's post above.. Smile

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? Confused

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

yes it is tht annoyin .. first it was ok but now it looks like both cannot survive without each other .. esp sushant

yeh u right even salman and yaana datin thingy is irritatin ... but thts soemthing else ... channel knows its not true yet they keep insistin on it Dead

krushna and ragini highlight isnt annoyin lol tht doesnt show up half as time as sushitas love appears

LMAO ur takin it out of sense now .. when i said home i meant they should keep all the dating personal and act as contestants in jhalak .. not always askin how sushant how did u like ankitas dance and blah blahDead

u right .. i never blamed sushita i just said its irritatin .. stupid channelOuch

Ohh really when did Sushant act like he cannot survive with out Ankita and even if he did act like that then I guess it was showed only yesterday when Ankita elimination did happen and I never the genuine concern you show for your  person is bad.

I felt same during teen ka tadka act when Yana told about jealously part when Mona asked some thing.

Obviously Krushna-Ragini thing was not prolonged because Krushna got eliminated soon if not even it was quiet not pleasure to watch like to call Krushna when Ragini performance was done and vice-versa. 

@black : I think that has been stopped after teen ka tadka act. I guess if you had post bit earlier would been more apt.

I really hope that this Salman-Yana dating thing along with people calling Sushant-Ankita is stopped soon by channel for TRP.

Yeah stupid channel and media people with their sources should stop talking about contestant personal life than dancing.

Edit add: What ever I shall stop here I really can't understand the purpose of this thread as you feeling only Sushant-Ankita annoying and not Salman-Yana dating thing now don't say that you meant both things have done by channel,but your topic name suggest that only Sushant-Ankita thing is bit too much.

I think we should better spend our time in our favorites than on people we don't like from spreading sources about them to talking how much they act in show than dancing. 

Edited by nishr - 26 January 2011 at 8:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahiCuteCherrytoothbrush13..Sonii..AreYaar

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

I agree wit Lunza. From what you have written Ekta, the interpretation comes that you want to say that they don't behave like contestants and get too personal- while fact is THEY don't- it's the hosts who purposely ask them questions like 'how did you like the performance' and blah blah.

I think it should be:

The hosts and channel should behave with Sushita just like they do with normal contestants, and not highlight their love story.

Cos I think Sushita are behaving quite normally. They don't speak about each other unless someone asks them too. It's the channel who is deliberately trying to highlight their love story.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapdhahishootingstar27..Sonii..iheartChailunza

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

No offense to any one.

lol.. are you blaming sushita or not ? You are contradicting yourself here Confused ..
and read mine and tiya's post above.. Smile

lol wait  its hard to explain
i blame the channel  so i mean the channel has to take them as two contestants and not as a couple

sorry before it wasnt well explained i agree
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

I agree wit Lunza. From what you have written Ekta, the interpretation comes that you want to say that they don't behave like contestants and get too personal- while fact is THEY don't- it's the hosts who purposely ask them questions like 'how did you like the performance' and blah blah.

I think it should be:

The hosts and channel should behave with Sushita just like they do with normal contestants, and not highlight their love story.

Cos I think Sushita are behaving quite normally. They don't speak about each other unless someone asks them too. It's the channel who is deliberately trying to highlight their love story.

oh god
maf kardo babaaaa

i know it might be channels plan but it direclty affects sushita na .. hence thts why i said they shouldnt act like tht .. yes sorry i should have said channel shouldnt tell them to act like this if thts the case
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
LOL Ekta kyun yeh post kiya now ur gunna get it from Sushita fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index