Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushita (Page 11)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I get what you mean Ekta about them being annoying...me being a Sushita fan...I love those moments...its so nice to see them in real life rather than on PR where they look like they've gulped a bottle of glycerin and cry the entire time....its a refreshing change from PR...and I like it

but I do get what you mean about it being annoying.....my mom commented on it the other day during Ankita's elimination...that they are overdoing this love fest....(the channel I mean)

Sony's the most TRP hungry channel out there...so these kinds of tricks are expected from them....I remember in JDJ S2 they tried to pass of Jay and Prachi as a couple as well...and like Sadia pointed out...this is a celebrity dance show...so these kinds of things are expected
thanks for understandin and contradictin my opinion in a respectful way:)

Edited by ekta_salman - 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Whats wrong with Sushita. Its alright, not like they need a room or something. Most of they one after other shots are editing.

With good editing skills one could probably even show Madhurika if they wanted.
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Agree wid sherma. Tis has gone too far. Its all channel's doing. If u notice clearly, Sushant actually blocked his side profile wid his hands while saying something to Chang after Anki won. This proves that he does not like camera zooming on his face all the time during Anki's wc entry.

This war between Sushita and Salyaan has to stop. Team Peace! lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisherma

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Agree wid sherma. Tis has gone too far. Its all channel's doing. If u notice clearly, Sushant actually blocked his side profile wid his hands while saying something to Chang after Anki won. This proves that he does not like camera zooming on his face all the time during Anki's wc entry.

This war between Sushita and Salyaan has to stop. Team Peace! lol

Same sentiment here. Can all this please stop! Frankly I'm quite tired of all this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Sushant and Ankita are not at fault, the channel is. The camera is always showing their reactions when the other has finished performing and last week it was during elimination and wild card. Even the hosts tend to tease them about their relationship.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index