Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Yes, they dont get enough time to show love on shooting for Pavitra Rsihta so they compensate here on JDJ set. Payar ke khilaaf kucch nahin bolne ka, let them show their love for each other, kaya pata kal ho na ho.

You know what , there is a dignified way of criticism too.. even if they are celebs  ..
 I found the part in bold offensive and in extremely poor taste ...
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

You know , there is a dignified way of criticism too.. even if they are celebs  .. I found the part in bold offensive and in extremely poor taste ...

That is why i responded with such low remarks.  I read between the lines, very offensive remarks.
I reported it and reported myself. 
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes, they dont get enough time to show love on shooting for Pavitra Rsihta so they compensate here on JDJ set. Payar ke khilaaf kucch nahin bolne ka, let them show their love for each other, kaya pata kal ho na ho.

okkk this is way out of line...lyk seriously what have they done in JDJ that u r referring that they don't get to show there love in PR and they show it here???lyk if u think ' HUG' is a big deal than idk what century u r living in.๐Ÿคข and as far as sushita goes they haven't done anything that would make people think or question that oh they are showing so much of LOVE towards each other๐Ÿคข also by going by ur comment i guess every contestant who are hugging each other must be in LOVE with each other which they cannot show anywhere else and basically they just come to JDJ to show there so called LOVE right
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago

That is why i responded with such low remarks.  I read between the lines, very offensive remarks.
I reported it and reported myself. 

I dont know what are you reading between the lines, I can't help if your mind has dirt.
Can you please explain what did you read between line or understand about my comment in PM to me. May be I could not put my comment correctly.
realitytv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont know what are you reading between the lines, I can't help if your mind has dirt.
Can you please explain what did you read between line or understand about my comment in PM to me. May be I could not put my comment correctly.

Dirty mind began with you hakka but I get you now.  It is sushant you want and ankita in your way.  No apologies for this. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Report me because I keep reporting myself. 

The whole bold part pretty much sums up your confusion and the dirt it has...God...they dont have time to show love in their serial..so compensating it on JDJ?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•When do you show love and compensate love??

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

The whole bold part pretty much sums up your confusion and the dirt it has...God...they dont have time to show love in their serial..so compensating it on JDJ?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•When do you show love and compensate love??

I am still not understanding why are you all saying my comment as derogatory.

Did not it happen with you ever, when you parent went outside and said you "I love you" on phone because they forgot or busy to say you in person. That is compensating, what is wrong with this comment. Does not it happen, dad goes outside without giving hug to daugther and bring chocolate in this evening, you can say whatever you want, I said it compensation.

Why are you feeling so bad about somebody expressing love for each other. There is no big deal in it. They make a beautiful couple.

Guys: Although it is your fault, I will say sorry if my comments gave impression being derogatory. I never intended for that. It is better to be away from discussion.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@HakkaBakka:

Maybe you did not intend to mean it in a derogatory way, but your statement wasn't very nice to read. I always give people the benefit of doubt- maybe they meant something and it came out meaning something else- and I give same to you as well. No hard feelings at all. :- )

Just in future, please be careful about the way you express- else fans will start defending even when you didn't want to say anything wrong. Right now situation in the forum in very volatile and misunderstandings are very common. I hope you are getting what I mean? I really do not intend to snub you, seriously. Sorry if I'm sounding very preachy.

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
people plsssss stop dis.its going tooooo far.pls dont coment on sushita life its too personal,its d channel fault who is just giving maximum footage to dem,hav hardly see wat is mahi and rags doing in hawai mahal dey just  show wat sushita doing..dey r a couple,so cant dey behave like it.honestly i too dont like so much of pda,but u people shld hav wtched bigboss๐Ÿ˜‰ so wat sushit do is just peanuts.peopl dont bash each other so much.its just not going gud
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I get what you mean Ekta about them being annoying...me being a Sushita fan...I love those moments...its so nice to see them in real life rather than on PR where they look like they've gulped a bottle of glycerin and cry the entire time....its a refreshing change from PR...and I like it

but I do get what you mean about it being annoying.....my mom commented on it the other day during Ankita's elimination...that they are overdoing this love fest....(the channel I mean)

Sony's the most TRP hungry channel out there...so these kinds of tricks are expected from them....I remember in JDJ S2 they tried to pass of Jay and Prachi as a couple as well...and like Sadia pointed out...this is a celebrity dance show...so these kinds of things are expected
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago