Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ekta_salman

im gonna do wht i want you aint need to tell me lol

TRY ME!!!!

I am glad someone made a post about it. It was cute in the beginning but now it is getting annoying. The competition is heating up, the focus should only be on dance and not on anyone' personal lives. That includes Salyana as well. 😊

And no, I don't blame the celebs, I blame the channel.
I disagree. See if JDJ was going to be only about dance only, then they wouldn't make this a CELEBRITY dance show. If I am not wrong, you are a DID fan right? So i understand why you must not be used to this "focusing-on-couples" thing. This happens in every celebrity dance show, ZND, JDJ, Nach Baliye & it's perfectly fine IMO. JDJ is an amateur dance show, you are definitely going to see more than just "dance" on this show. For example, almost half the episode gets dedicated to Madhuri & her experiences sometimes. Since it's a celebrity show, it's obvious the focus will be on relationships & emotional bonding more often =) The bottom line is...no i don't find the focus on sushita annoying...i love them😍
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

I disagree. See if JDJ was going to be only about dance only, then they wouldn't make this a CELEBRITY dance show. If I am not wrong, you are a DID fan right? So i understand why you must not be used to this "focusing-on-couples" thing. This happens in every celebrity dance show, ZND, JDJ, Nach Baliye & it's perfectly fine IMO. JDJ is an amateur dance show, you are definitely going to see more than just "dance" on this show. For example, almost half the episode gets dedicated to Madhuri & her experiences sometimes. Since it's a celebrity show, it's obvious the focus will be on relationships & emotional bonding more often =) The bottom line is...no i don't find the focus on sushita annoying...i love them😍

Exactly, i agree to every word of yours, Sadia!
This happens in every celebrity show. SushIta love moments, SalYana + Mona chats, Krushna-Ragz bond nd ofcourse MD nd her past experiences give the show more weight. None of this is at all annoying IMO. Remember when Krushna did the saree dance nd his nd Remo's talk after the dance? Gosh that was like 10-15 mins long, but it made the show more interesting nd laughable i guess. Though its duration did become little annoying at the end, but it was still something that almost all of us enjoyed (as a JDJian nd not a Sushant-supporter or a Salman-supporter).
I am a SushIta fan nd i openly admit that i love those SushIta scenes in between, but at the same time, i dont find Ragz-Krushna behen bhai stuff nd SalYana being teased, annoying at all..
one more similar thought matched btwn we two...πŸ˜‰
really it is boring when they show all these btwn these two...... c'mon yaar this is not a 'pavitra rishta' serial.... i think they had taken them both at once in the show for raising their TRP's..and taking back Ankita from wildcard entry too is the part of their plans....
Ekta, what have you done to yourself πŸ˜† Tsk tsk, shame on you πŸ˜›

I personally love the Sushita moments 😍 But I do agree that it goes OTT sometimes and I blame the channel for it. Is mein bechare Sushita ki kya galti hai 😳

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Ekta, what have you done to yourself πŸ˜† Tsk tsk, shame on you πŸ˜›

I personally love the Sushita moments 😍 But I do agree that it goes OTT sometimes and I blame the channel for it. Is mein bechare Sushita ki kya galti hai 😳

whts shameless about this🀒
even i blamed the channel
Hmm I think...that whenever Ankita gets a good score or vice versa..they might enjoy on their own..U know..like when Ankita went out..Sushant was upset..but he didnt show it to the camera...it was the cameraman who zoomed into his face...so I would say..its the channel and cameraman's fault..and I have seen this not only in JDJ..but everywhere..when u have someone close to you...they always keep zooming on their faces...sometimes it does bug me..but..kya kare..jo channel ka call hai..we have to watch the show with that...atleast their fans would be happy seeing thisπŸ˜›btw...I had heard of this sushita sushita around IF...but didnt know..it was sushant and ankitaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by realitytv

You are very nasty and cheap.  It seems you want to be showing him the love and you angry at ankita.
Cheap and nasty person see everybody else same. What is wrong I said. I said what we all see on screen. By the way dont attack personally.
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Cheap and nasty person see everybody else same. What is wrong I said. I said what we all see on screen. By the way dont attack personally.

Didnt you attack them personally with that cheap and mean comments.?  What is good for the goose must be good for the gander.