Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ekta_salman

thts why forums are made for
i think ur in the wrong place 😆

No you need to go to their homes and camp out there if you are interested in their personal lives.  Get a life ms. salman.  They aint care about you or what you say.  Neither the station.
Originally posted by realitytv

No you need to go to their homes and camp out there if you are interested in their personal lives.  Get a life ms. salman.  They aint care about you or what you say.  Neither the station.
i dont care about their personal lifes thts why im sayin to keep it off screen.. u need to be reasonable and then comment

i dont care about their personal lifes thts why im sayin to keep it off screen.. u need to be reasonable and then comment

You should have been reasonable and never made such a flipping immature topic..  You might not like it but millions love it.  It is not all about you.
well thts wht i wanted to see with this topic :)
how many like it and how many find it irritatin
and still be reasonable again .. most of them agreed
You guys should take that into consideration before being critical about these celebs personal lives and looks, that the show is not about you.  It is about the celebs and their partners.  What might not be good for you, will be adored by many others.  So expect to be rebutted.

Peace out and yes it was damn irritating. 
I love to watch Sushita....😍

Thanks Sony !!!

They have given us lots of adorable moments of Sushita to cherish.....
Originally posted by realitytv

You guys should take that into consideration before being critical about these celebs personal lives and looks, that the show is not about you.  It is about the celebs and their partners.  What might not be good for you, will be adored by many others.  So expect to be rebutted.

Peace out and yes it was damn irritating. 
wht are you tryin to say ... i dont even wanna argue but this has no logic
this forum is for viewers to share their opinion
all i wanted with this topic is to see if others think the same or not .. i never disrespected others opinions
you should serisouly be more comprehensive

if others adore it then good for them i didnt argue about tht

god this is gettin out of sense  
But I love watching them together infact I adore it
i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff 🤢

Ok,first of all,on what basis is this not professional?Are they not doing their job of dancing right there?Did not see them compromising on it in anyway.Why accuse them of something they did not do?

And they gave hugs and spoke warmly of each other😕wat u want,purdah system🤣
Why shud it annoy anybody if any couple gives hugs and smiles,and pats and chats😕

The channel introduced them as a couple and shows them as one.The channel as well as the forum itself runs bcoz of different fans.Wat do u expect the reaction to be?90% of those who watch the show definitely do not know strict technicalities of dancing and everybody is watching for the variety of feel good factors.Introducing harsh comments on those very feel good factors will boomerang,to say the least.
I do not see any reason in cricising any of the contestants for anything that is not related to performance.They are real life ppl with lives you know.Then no point saying dont criticise real life ppl on forum as well.What goes for the goose goes for the gander too.

wht are you tryin to say ... i dont even wanna argue but this has no logic
this forum is for viewers to share their opinion
all i wanted with this topic is to see if others think the same or not .. i never disrespected others opinions
you should serisouly be more comprehensive

if others adore it then good for them i didnt argue about tht

god this is gettin out of sense  

I guess sense would seem like  nonsense to you as the nonsense started with the damn topic.  We are here to enjoy the show and if that includes seeing some sushita moments, big flipping deal.  Close your eyes or flip the channel.  You see how simple your problem is solved.

Peace out.  we can go on and on and I have the time to do it now but I solved your problem.