India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sushita

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Okay first of all no offence to their fans ... but honestly dont you all think its getting a bit too much all this on screen love and highlight they get cuz of it

i dont mind all the highlight they get for their dance but this stupid love show is getting a bit too much... whenever ankita does somethin sushant has to appear and viceversa.. come on its just a show not their home ... act professionally ... ufff Dead

EDIT ... i forgot to say this .. i DID NOT blame sushita for this ... maybe channel is doing this yes .. and if thts the case channel should take them as two contestants and not a couple in jhalak

Edited by ekta_salman - 26 January 2011 at 8:37am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prishta-Aiza-Evashhamzanuha..Chandni..Anjaani_DastaanlunzablytoniheartChaishermaYusBeetogepe30Curlylocks

sensodyne IF-Rockerz
sensodyne
sensodyne

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? Confused

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

0594CuteCherryscinerd-monica-shootingstar27toothbrush13..Sonii..shermagremlin.lunzaNisha_90nikitagmc-Hoor-AreYaar

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
arre , the hosts tease them , the judges tease them .... and camera keeps panning on their faces for their "reactions" in the hawa mahal everytime one finishes performing .. What are they supposed to do , not act like a normal couple , or not sit together in the hawa mahal ?
And if you notice in the episode when sushant did locking and popping , there was none of their "love and romance" bits shown .. why ? bcuz there was none of the usual teasing by judges , hosts ..
so "blame" the channel and JDJ house for focussing excessively on them ..

Edited by lunza - 26 January 2011 at 8:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aewadhahiCuteCherryShaily.shootingstar27Tiyali.Mandy.-Hoor-Nisha_90YusBee

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
nisha , i agree ... the hosts went overboard especially in the "teen ka tadka " episodes ... not blaming sumit and mona here .. they are probably told to do all this ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
it was all showed during the initial stage of the show cos maybe to make dem more habituated to people but afterwards i think dey gradually decreased i think frm TKT episode..

yup JDJ should show only dance and not personal lives just lke Yana-salman are dating each other or sushita or Rags-Krushna etc..
Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
LOL i remember alot of people had  an issue with Karan and Kritika's love story being shown everywhere when they were both on zaara nachke dikha but if honestly didnt bother me since i love the jodi. 

and to be honest i guess since im not a PR fan it does bug me a tad to see there prem ki kahani but if u look at it thru a fans view i think they enjoy the Awww moments.

i know its a dance show but ehhh what can one do there are bigger things that annoys me about the show lol.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_cute_girlaewadhahi-desigirl-

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaDarkangel_MoMocute_1790dhahiCuteCherryshootingstar27lunza

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishr

Really is it that annoying I equally feel annoying when Mona pulls Salman-Yana leg saying both are dating and also  when these Ragini-Krushna act comes. I think you are rite these JDJ people should more concentrate on dancing than personal life.

What bad things did either of them show on live in TV did they both kiss or what did both do to be done in home not to be showed on tv? Confused

If they are being showed too much then I guess we should camera person uff these channel people what all to make sure TRP to rise. 

No offense to any one.

yes it is tht annoyin .. first it was ok but now it looks like both cannot survive without each other .. esp sushant
im not blamin sushita .. maybe channel is doin all thisDead

yeh u right even salman and yaana datin thingy is irritatin ... but thts soemthing else ... channel knows its not true yet they keep insistin on it Dead

krushna and ragini highlight isnt annoyin lol tht doesnt show up half as time as sushitas love appears

LMAO ur takin it out of sense now .. when i said home i meant they should keep all the dating personal and act as contestants in jhalak .. not always askin how sushant how did u like ankitas dance and blah blahDead

u right .. i never blamed sushita i just said its irritatin .. stupid channelOuch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index